how to download again

Forum / New users corner

vinshunlee
Joined in Apr 2019

12 post(s)
April 25, 2019
As my PC storage is limited, I have arranged an external hard disc to store my collection and deleted the files from my PC.

But if one day my external hard disc is damaged or lost , how can I download again those bought cards ?
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
April 25, 2019
In the settings tab with Advanced setting checked, the Rebuild collection button will download everything you own from Totem's server. It may take a while if you have a large collect and you'll have to pay you Internet Service Provider for the bandwidth you use. It's better to have a backup copy.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
April 25, 2019
In the settings tab with Advanced setting checked, the Rebuild collection button will download everything you own from Totem's server.

NOPE, that is not the Function of the Rebuild Collection button.

Rebuild Collection Takes an Inventory of What you Have on your HD, and make your My Collection View, Match the Inventory.

It does NOT DOWNLOAD your collection.
Never has

It Might try to Download Missing Card images for the Data folder.
But it WILL NOT download the animation files.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3753 post(s)
April 25, 2019
How to RE-Download all of your Cards.

in the My Colletion View.
make sure all the filters are turned on, so Every card is displayed.

Click on any blank space between two cards to set the focus in the cards display area.
If you accidental select a card, just try to click again more carefully.

Now Press CTRL-A = Select All
at the top of the my collection view will be a DOWN Arrow.. this is the Download Icon.

if you Click on that you will get a popup warning, you are about to download a Huge amount of Data....

I do NOT recommend to Download ALL your Cards at one time...

instead,
Use the Ctrl button and Click and ***** a window around 20 to 50 cards..

then Click the Download Arrow.

Do them in smaller batches.. You have more control this way..

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !