Whose Idea Was This?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Maria Marino was defiantly on my radar because of her nice full figure and even fuller bush. As i found out by comments she has a shaving clip that eliminates a big majority of a niche i love. The bushy category only has a handful of girls in it and now one less. So i gotta ask who thought this was a good idea?
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
April 15, 2019
You should blame Maria.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
April 15, 2019
Yeah i missed that i don't always read the description i go straight to the comments...that's my bad

Still though from my point of view this was bad timing for her to want to do that, i was loving the bush and it pushed me to get the first card.

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
April 15, 2019 (edited)
I love bushy models too... so I hope the "shave card" was the last one of her 6 to be shooted... 😉
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2206 post(s)
April 15, 2019
I love bushy models too... so I hope the "shave card" was the last one of her 6 to be shooted... 😉

I hope so too......we shall see....
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 post(s)
April 15, 2019
In the facts, she doesn't remove all, and the remaining is quite sexy for my taste.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 15, 2019

Well, according to the first comment on her other released card it may well be that she has only the one card that is totally unshaved..

muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

648 post(s)
April 15, 2019
I like hairy, trimmed and shaved but I found the shaving scene to be very sexy.
I would love to see it repeated on other models in the future.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !