Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

13 post(s)
April 13, 2019
I think Lucy is one of the best "pro" girls on thrixx, she is really playful and cute in her shows. Would love for a comeback card with her, anyone agree?
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
April 13, 2019
Yeah, I agree. She's a hottie.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 post(s)
April 14, 2019 (edited)
@Signara I totally agree, she is super hot. Since there are no clips of her with bare feet, I would like to see more of her in real full nudity. Also I would prefer correcting the lighting in her upcoming cards. For example the lighting used for Sofie lilith - Squeeze me is ideal.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
April 14, 2019
Unfortunately, she's an american model. Perhaps if she comes in France one day...
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 post(s)
April 14, 2019 (edited)
Unfortunately, she's an american model. Perhaps if she comes in France one day...

Totem is awesome, they would be able to afford her travel expenses. She is hot and I am sure she will be able to repay the expenses in Totem profits.
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

13 post(s)
April 14, 2019
@john555 Totally, a full nude card of hers would be ideal, she is very flexible so they could make an acrobat themed card with full nudity. Oh one can dream 😍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !