Is the Game of Thrones Lady a card?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Mcbound
Joined in Feb 2018

1 post(s)
April 5, 2019
As the title says is there or going to be a card to buy of her in the Girls Store of the Lady holding an Egg for the Progressive Packs.
Eowilial
Joined in Dec 2009

8 post(s)
April 5, 2019
also want to know!
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 post(s)
April 5, 2019
From @lukaszr site iStripper Showroom........
www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/

Bonnie Parker.....coming soon..........
Pussylover863
Joined in Aug 2017

3 post(s)
April 6, 2019
From @lukaszr site iStripper Showroom........www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/Bonnie Parker.....coming soon..........

I sure hope that this becomes a card I would so totally buy it
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 post(s)
April 6, 2019
Hopefully not a special event card...
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
April 6, 2019
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
April 6, 2019 (edited)

This is what we have come to. Instead of getting excited about a new card we are just worrying whether we will be able to buy it. Sigh.

As the new GoT airs this month hopefully it wil be released to coincide and those that did the preorder will get it (along with everyone else who wants it).
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
April 6, 2019
This is what we have come to. Instead of getting excited about a new card we are just worrying whether we will be able to buy it. Sigh.

I mean it's hard to get excited with the possibility looming that the card isn't just a simple buy to get. Blame Totem for that, cause I can't blame the consumers
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
April 7, 2019
Bonnie Parker's card "Boner is coming" is a regular card, not a special event one. And she's coming soon 😉
cripto
Joined in Mar 2019

9 post(s)
April 9, 2019
cant wait :) 👍👍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !