Who is your next favorite girl to be locked behind a paywall?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 post(s)
June 17, 2019
I'm not really sure what the hoop to jump through to get the Ginebra Bellucci card was.

@Chicky

It was the first one that you could only win on a scratchcard.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 17, 2019
@Number6

Thanks 😊 After I had downloaded the preview, I had found myself being less than interested in the card and promptly forgot how the card was first released.

I have since won the card during the last time the scratch cards were featured on the TGIF. I still haven't downloaded the card yet and it will most likely remain in my 'forever grey' collection.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 18, 2019
@Number6

Thanks 😊 After I had downloaded the preview, I had found myself being less than interested in the card and promptly forgot how the card was first released.

I have since won the card during the last time the scratch cards were featured on the TGIF. I still haven't downloaded the card yet and it will most likely remain in my 'forever grey' collection.

So you can win these cards when the scratch game comes back as a prize? Even though that event is over? Its forever a prize whenever the scratch card game comes up? That is cool if its the case... although probably a small chance to win, at least its still somewhat attainable for those that just joined and cannot get these special cards....
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 18, 2019 (edited)
Yes, you can win them in the scratch game. It might even be possible to get them from the 'sexy goose' game, if you play it a second time (after winning it). I believe that sexy goose can randomly pick a card from your 'wishlist', so if these special cards can be placed in the wishlist,(which I do not know if they can be), then there is a very small chance of them being the prize.

I don't ever expect them to be in the slot machine. That game only displays cards that can be bought at a discount. And the special event cards do not have a price attached that can be discounted
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 19, 2019
Unfortunately no, they cant be added to wishlist but thanks for the info.. very helpful...
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 19, 2019 (edited)
Your knowledge of the wishlist probably exceeds mine. I don't really know what it is for or even how to activate it. The only thing that I really know for certain about it is that there is a user who ***** regularly that none of the cards in his wishlist ever appear in a TGIF special.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
June 19, 2019
Only cards less than 45 days old will appear in the TGIF events.

So if you put cards on your Wishlist that are newer than 45 days old, they will Not appear in a TGIF event.

The Wish list is the Heart.
when you visit the store and click on a card, you get a detailed view or you get the Slide out view.
You can do one of three things.
Purchase it
add it to you previews
Heart it - add it to your wish list.

In the store the Left most Filter lets you change views fro the Store, to the Wishlist, to the Special Event cards.

Your Wish list is also sent to the Server.
And it is used to select cards that are offered to you in the TGIF events.

But Only if they are older than 45 days old.

Special Event cards
can be added to the Wish list, but would not affect the TGIF offerings, as they are excluded.

Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 20, 2019
You say special event cards can be added to wishlist? How is this possible? Everyone that is under my special events tab only shows details and there is no heart to click on to add them to wish list.....
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
June 20, 2019 (edited)
How is this possible?
Since, as I posted above,
Having the Special event card in your Wish list would have no impact on the TGIF events.
There is no need to add them.

I've added a picture to show that yes it's possible..

but there is no reason to do so..
so I won't explain the steps

Edit two:
that 2nd picture is a hint.
if you understand that, then it will be obvious.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
June 20, 2019
The easiest way is to install an older version of the software along with the latest version and use the older version to add exclusive cards to your wishlist. I don't remember when the Special Event Cards has been introduced, so can't give you the exact version number. I'm using the 1.2.182. Older versions did not recognize Special Event Cards as "exclusives".

There are two more ways to add these cards to wishlist.
One: by editing the wishes.dat file.
Two: by altering the direct link to php script that is responsible for adding and removing cards to/from wishlist. The script is placed on Totem's servers and I'm not going to publish the link here. If you want to know it, you will have to do some research and find it by yourself 😉
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
June 21, 2019
No, thanks for the info... its not that important to me.... if I cant just click the heart, then its not worth my time. Tons of other cards that can be added, the one or two from the special events dont have to be among them. Lots of fish in the sea sort of thing.... but thanks for the responses....
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
Something tells me that the next model hidden behind the "pay wall" will be The Red Fox. 😒
Guess which show?

Well looks like @lukaszr is right on the money........ Black Fox 😕
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Another exclusive card... 😠😖
jihymo26ge
Joined in Dec 2007

33 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Alyssia Kents splurging show was my first and will be my last special event card... Never again.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Oh yes the ''Baiting Games'' continue..With out my income👎
Corbomite
Joined in Aug 2015

82 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Alyssia Kents splurging show was my first and will be my last special event card...

That's the only special event card I have, but I rather enjoyed obtaining it. I might have put a few more credits in the slot machine and bought a few more cards than I otherwise would have, but gathering the 10 stars was fun and I didn't buy anything I didn't want. The promotions to purchase an entire month of cards at a discount don't appeal to me, but I know they're great for the serious triple-diamond collectors.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1023 post(s)
June 28, 2019
That's the only special event card I have, but I rather enjoyed obtaining it. I might have put a few more credits in the slot machine and bought a few more cards than I otherwise would have, but gathering the 10 stars was fun and I didn't buy anything I didn't want. The promotions to purchase an entire month of cards at a discount don't appeal to me, but I know they're great for the serious triple-diamond collectors.

I agree completely. I also found it possible to get 10 stars without buying anything I didn't want. That's the only initial offer I participated in. I later "won" three other cards with one of the scratch games at a cost of about $80 each. Not exactly a bargain.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

432 post(s)
June 28, 2019
With out my income👎

Sadly without my income either; I was really looking forward to that card but I guess it wasn't mean to be. A real bummer but I can still look forward to Nicci's new cards!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Let's wait and see what the event is...
Most of the cards were pretty easy to obtain...

ONE, was released in a random Game of Chance..
I hope that Never happens again for the Initial release of a Special Event card.

Every member should have a clear cut path to obtain these cards on Initial Release.

Do A, B, and C, and you get the card.... That's how it should be...
Available to Every member who wants to participate to earn the card.

after the Initial release, then, they can offer them by any means, Other than Direct sale, they like...

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

432 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Every member should have a clear cut path to obtain these cards on Initial Release.

... they can offer them by any means, Other than Direct sale, they like...

There is a direct path but it involves wasting time and credits on midless games that have unkown payoff. I'll pass but you can have fun with it if you like.

Totem can do anything they like with there product; there is no "other than" ? They can change the rules going forward or they can pretend never means something other than never as they have done in the past.

It is there company to do with as they see so unless you have some stake in the company it is not up to you to say what they can cannot do. But hey .... if you do have a stake can you put an end to these exclusive cards .. they really bum me out when they are released :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
I entirely agree with @Wyldanimal on this. I take his point about "clear cut path" to mean that if you do participate then you will get the special card and pay a predictable price - though it might well be a high one if you do not want the other goodies that go with it. With the random games you can never be certain that you will ever win it so there is no clear cut path.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

432 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I entirely agree with @Wyldanimal on this. I take his point about "clear cut path" to mean that if you do participate then you will get the special card and pay a predictable price - though it might well be a high one if you do not want the other goodies that go with it. With the random games you can never be certain that you will ever win it so there is no clear cut path.

Yes man .. LOL .. man up .. if you play long enough you will win (or lose depending on you prosective) ... and if you buy anything and everthing the odds might be in you favor as therw is not much else to sell you. I'll stick with only buying shows I want to own even if I can't buy them all.

But if you don't care then its just a matter playing; cards you dont want to own will be added to your collection but if you want them all what is the diffence other than time and money ... I hear it is even fun for some. Play on :)

Maybe in the future they'll add 3rd party sales ... and you can increase you collection with ...

well to many drinks again so I wont finish that though :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
@dar2112v - did you actually read what either of us said. We were both saying that the initial release of these cards should, in our opinions, NOT involve any element of luck. In this case there would be no odds, either long or short, just a fixed price. There have now been 6 special event cards, and in only one of them was there any element of luck involved at all.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
June 28, 2019
I actually have to defend Emu here for once, you need to read more closely. I just can't beleive the Ginebra bullshit made people more appreciative of them not using luck base promotions
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Skye Blue or Liya Silver are two that will have an 'exclusive' someday I am betting
Doggylover
Joined in Jan 2019

11 post(s)
June 28, 2019 (edited)
A big thank you Guys from iStripper to put "The Red Fox" behind the "i have to preoder a complete month" payment!
If you guys would stick the Girls in great outfits (compare to boring ones) maybe the over all selling from the weekly cards would be better and you don´t have to let the people pre-pay for a hole month and get cards with it wich they wouldn´t pay for.

If the offer would be like pre-order the next 5 July cards and get the special card i had taken the offer cause Red Fox is one of my favourite but 500 credits and gambling that the July card are great over all... no thanks.

I´m lucky Li Moons card is not the "special card" !
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
June 28, 2019
Lorena Garcia 😂😂😂😂 All cards behind paywalls!
x24584637
Joined in Aug 2016

29 post(s)
June 29, 2019
True, it's too much. Hell, we don't even know if the show's good to begin with. Even good models have bad performances from time to time. But even if that's not the case, it's just too much.

I also don't want random cards being added to my account, that's the definition of wasting money. But totem doesn't seem to understand that not everyone wants every damn card they make just because it contains a nude girl dancing, or else everyone would be blowing their entire salaries on shows.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Here is the next one......................

Melena's first card from Take 3..............
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

432 post(s)
September 13, 2019
Wow that really sucks ... punished again. Glad I've mostly gone elsewhere as I'm not into being *****.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !