TGIF and the good time for a spring break game

Forum / Everything about iStripper

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
March 12, 2019
As an owner of the first 2 Advent Calendars, in the first post in each thread, the "exclusive" card was never to be offered outside of the calendar. Since @Totem has gone back on it's word to Calendar owners, who's to believe they "will make "the exclusive cards available" in other promotions" in the future....not me.....can not take their word for it.

Not sure why you care about what other cards other members are allowed to own but Totem wants $$$'s and if you can convince members to buy calendars with cards they don't want gambling is the next logical extension. Totem has kept their word as you still cannot buy the cards you just have to waste your time and credits buying cards you don't want in your collection. Other than it possibly more or less expensive it's not much different than a calendar subscription.
trost1977
Joined in Jul 2016

60 post(s)
March 12, 2019
people its just a game either play itordont its totems way of doing buisness stop whining
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
March 12, 2019
stop whining

You first
Jet10
Joined in Jan 2009

2 post(s)
March 12, 2019
guys dont you get it. this is a business like any other business only it does not value its customers very much. for sure not the dimonds ones. they have our money already, now its only discount. so if we are stupid enough to spend our money on chitty games they will happily take it. they put out these games becouse they work, if we do not participate there will be no games. it is up to us. so choose!!!
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
March 12, 2019
people its just a game either play itordont its totems way of doing buisness stop whining

Very interesting. Thanks for giving your valuable opinion on this. Now we'll do whatever we please, nobody ***** you to read this thread.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 12, 2019 (edited)
Very interesting. Thanks for giving your valuable opinion on this. Now we'll do whatever we please, nobody ***** you to read this thread.

The iStripper forums are getting to be almost as good as the Jerry Springer show.

Next valuable opinion please.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
March 12, 2019
I don't have more space in my garden. I told you people it was full already!

LOL!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3765 post(s)
March 12, 2019
@trost1977
👍
Me as a member, I agree with that

Me as a MOD... I also Agree with that.

fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 post(s)
March 12, 2019

# Winning the thread!!!
LMAO
gatroll
Joined in Jul 2009

26 post(s)
March 12, 2019
Its not "just a game."
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4459 post(s)
March 12, 2019 (edited)
Why don't we calm down and keep cool about the Scratch Game? All seems to be said here so, just wait a little bit time to see what Totem will do to satisfy its customers. War is never a good way to sort out the problems.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 12, 2019
Why don't we calm down and keep cool about the Scratch Game? All seems to be said here so, just wait a little bit time to see what Totem will do to satisfy its customers. War is never a good way to sort out the problems.

Nice try. 😊. Totem will not and does not have to do anything for its's aggrieved customers.

The endorphins and synapses caused by Addiction and released in the ***** users brains will soon have those users back in befuddled contentment, eagerly waiting for more.

Like the ***** pusher down the street, all Totem has to do is laugh all the way to the bank.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
March 12, 2019 (edited)
@stefnev1 In my view, clients giving their opinions about a company's services is in no way akin to war. (Neither is a moderator - not you - implying that those clients are whining, by the way, however inappropriate it is.) The quasi-***** of answer by said company tends to keep people arguing, but it looks to me like we're still within the boundaries of what etiquette dictates.
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 post(s)
March 12, 2019

Totaly agree with @trost1977

Totaly agree with @stefnev1

The quasi-***** of answer by said company tends to keep people arguing, but it looks to me like we're still within the boundaries of what etiquette dictates.

And this below, what is it????? It is no enough??????

I wouldn't answer every question here but let me just give you some thoughts about this promotion and hopefully, reassure the most angry of you.
We have always wanted to do "exclusive / rare" shows. They do exist now and we believe they are a real added value to our content.
No, these games are not illegal. We are a serious company and we have inquired with our lawyers.
Remember that our games of chance are not here to "squeeze" you like I read on this thread but to make discounts and promotions more playful.
I understand that some of you don't like games of chance, In this case, I just ask you to be respectful for those who like them and wait for the next promotion. Please keep in mind that we have many members who are very happy to benefit from these promotions cause they don't have the permanent discount you have.

Moreover, even if "special event cards" appear in games of chance, you can also get them on promos that don't depend on chance, like black Friday, pre orders etc.

Thank you and have a great week-end guys.

If you do not have some good synapses in your brain and only in this case:

DO NOT PLAY!!!!

I love to jerk off with Ginebra but I do not like to lose to a game that is why I never play. I have strong synapses:) Ha!Ha!ha!

The game is made for good losers and adults in the same time.

My credits: 606.76 to spend for a lot of gorgeous girls on Istripper...
Omgman
Joined in Oct 2014

18 post(s)
March 12, 2019
Hey it's me again with some more accurate stats. Take this as a reference before dumping all your credits on this new "special card".

I started with: 1081 credits
When I got the special card I had: 191 credits left

I got 85 cards in total

Credits won:

10 credits = 90x
50 credits = 29x
100 credits = 6x
----------------------
= 2950 credits
  • > The history helped a lot

Now let's determine how many gamble devices were empty:

[Starting credits] - [cards won * 10] +[credits won] -10X = 191
  • > 1081 - 850 +2950 -10X =191
  • > X = 299

Final result:

509 scratch cards bought
299 losses
125 credit wins (90 x 10, 29 x 50 and 6 x 100)
85 cards won (3 special card since it seems to be random when you get the Ginebra card)

Chances:
Special card: 3/509 = 0,5%
Nothing: 299/509 = 58%
100 credits: 6/509 = 1,1%
50 credits: 29/509 = 5,7%
10 credits: 90/509 = 17,6%
any card: 85/509 = 16,7% (35% medium quality, 15% standard quality, 50% crystal clear. This might be different based on your collection though)

Thanks for your attention

goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

235 post(s)
March 12, 2019
With so many of you wanting this card badly, I am not sure how much time I will need until I can watch her without feeling guilty winning it. Just pls. stop it. Not sure how other winners feel, but this way it is very hard to enjoy this. I know I am stupid still reading these messages and there is so many of them. Have a good night y'all.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
March 12, 2019
@Omgman

Being a number cruncher at heart, I did some processing on your results. First, to check your numbers: I assume the 85 cards you won included the 3 special cards. The non-special cards should be treated separately from the special ones, so the last line should be 82/509 = 16.1%

Now with the following assumptions:

"List price" of special cards = 30
"List price" of the average card win = 22.5 (50-50 of 3K and 1080p cards for simplicity)
Your results are a good sample (more data is always better)

Then a new member with no discount would see an expected return of 96%
A gold member would see 88%
A Triple Diamond would see 79%
Finally a person with a complete collection except for those 3 special cards would see 59%

A coin-toss at even odds has an expected return of 100%. European roulette has an expected return of 97% and American roulette 95%. Las Vegas slots return about 92.5%

So, from a gambler's perspective this is not such a good bet.

Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
March 12, 2019 (edited)
And this below, what is it????? It is no enough??????

No. It's been explained elsewhere. Use your good synapses to find out.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 12, 2019
@Dorsai6 - I think your logic (or maths) must be wrong.

@Omgman began with 1081 credits and ended with 191 credits plus 85 cards.

The average cost per card was therefore 10.47 credits

So, for him, these cards were very cheap indeed, costing significantly less than what a triple diamond member would need to pay. It looks to me that this game was a very good bet for anyone that is happy with a random selection of cards.

Based on Omgman's numbers it looks as if the odds on winning were 6 to 4 against for each scratch card but this was more than compensated for by the average gain when winning.
livana82
Joined in Jan 2009

19 post(s)
March 12, 2019
I was totally skeptical at first but my game total at the end was:

Net Cost: 80 Credits (probably spent somewhere in the region of 450 in total, but won several 50s, 10s and two one hundreds.
Gains: 2 Special Event cards, 24x3k quality cards, 2x1k quality cards.

I got the special card I wanted. No need to even try anymore.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
March 13, 2019
@Interestingcard

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k

This is my reference material for “LUXURY, WE had it tough’

You recollection of how it was hard for newcomers back in 2015 made me think of this.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
March 13, 2019
@TheEmu

You are right. He got a good deal. The number of plays was calculated incorrectly. He started with 1081, earned 3950 and ended with 191. So, he spent 3840 or 384 plays not 509 as he reported. Using percentages based on 384 plays, the expected return for a Gold member would be 117% and a triple diamond 104%. THIS WAS A WINNING GAME BASED ON HIS DATA.

Looked at from the other direction and using my assumed card values for a triple diamond he got cards worth about 1060 credits for 890 or an effective discount of 16%. He actually did better than that since he is single diamond, but I don't know the actual mix of cards either.

So, if you don't have a nearly full collection and you value the cards you win you get to play a game and walk away with new cards purchased at a discount. This only applies if you value the random cards and we don't know that his results are a good measure of the overall odds.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3765 post(s)
March 13, 2019
@Chicsans
@Interestingcard

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKHFZBUTA4k

This is my reference material for “LUXURY, WE had it tough’You recollection of how it was hard for newcomers back in 2015 made me think of this.

I've spent some time in The Yorkshire and everything they said is True !
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
March 13, 2019
Hmm. When you reduce it down to just numbers you change the winning results. I wonder how many of those 'winning' cards were something wanted, or will even be watched? If you only wanted the ginebra card and nothing else, was about 1000 credits a fair price?

It would be better if the actual win was tokens and there was a hidden list of girls that you would see once you had enough tokens to choose what you wanted. Tokens should stack so that if nothing on the list really didn't 'float your boat' you could save your winnings and spend them another time. Win tokens, like credits, should be non-negotiable.

When I played the one armed bandit in the pub it never put out my winnings in small beer. :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 13, 2019 (edited)
I wonder how many of those 'winning' cards were something wanted, or will even be watched? If you only wanted the ginebra card and nothing else, was about 1000 credits a fair price?

In my view, yes it would be a "fair" price. A high one if you are not interrested in any of the other cards, but a fair one nevertheless.
FantomDuck
Joined in Mar 2008

33 post(s)
March 13, 2019
After have played a lot in different times and different days I came to the conclusion that this is a total ripoff.
Have gone
from 3373 to 3933
from 3933 to 3133
from 3133 to 3433
from 3433 to 3733
from 3733 to 2943.
There are hours that I would get 50s and 100s every 3-4 cards. And there where hours that I would not get a single 50 card actually I would get one or two 10 card every 4-5 loses.

Also, if you have a loosing card and close the program before you sratch all the points when you reopen the program it will reload another random loosing card. butif you have a winning 10points card and close the program it will always give a winning 10 point card.

For me they definitly alter the winning/loosing chances every now and then.

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
March 13, 2019
In my view, yes it would be a "fair" price. A high one if you are not interrested in any of the other cards, but a fair one nevertheless.

LOL .. I'm not paying $100 for any card.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
March 13, 2019
For me they definitly alter the winning/loosing chances every now and then.

It's gambling .. house always win and you will eventually lose unless you get out early .. it's just a matter of how fast you will loose. And since they don't disclose the odds or the logic then you have no way of know how fast you'll lose. I guess the l odds could be configured to pay off better at certain times of day or even vary buy the player. There are no controls or disclosures so the games can be setup however the programmers wants.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 13, 2019 (edited)
@dar2112v - you are ***** "fair" with "expensive". Paying thousands of credits for the card may be exorbitantly expensive but that does not stop it being a fair price.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

235 post(s)
March 13, 2019
@Interestincard

I still remember the stress to get the new cards on summer 2015 when I started here. 20% discount during a week. And after that a new card was really expensive for a new user.
LUXURY.....We had it tough. We had to sit beside our computers late on a Thursday night and into the early Friday morning, waiting for the new card to be released. It was one card per week in those days. Card release was not at the same time every week, and was discounted for a very short span of hours.

This was really a thing ? I was not new then, because I don't remember anything like one card per week. My memories getting faded, sure there was no "one card per day" like it is now, but one per week and 2015 was not long ago. Seems I am getting old and memory is not the same as it used to be...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !