I was denied the 50% slot machine

Forum / Everything about iStripper

baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 post(s)
December 22, 2018
I get a 50% on the slot machine but it was not honored. Excuse was that I might have one of the cards. I thought the algorithm was supposed to eliminate that possibility. So, I was denied the 50% discount on four cards that happened to be my favorite.
SHAME
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
December 22, 2018
I think you pressed one of the cards in the slot machine. Then the detail page of the card opened and you bought that card there.

Unfortunately, the Slot Machine does not work that way.

The discount is only granted if you buy all the cards displayed in the slot machine. The purchase is only possible via the button "Buy" in the slot machine.

The message came from the reason that you had already bought a card outside the slot machine.
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 post(s)
December 29, 2018
Nope. The error window popped out once I clicked buy on the slot machine. I owned the purchaced car way before.
That is why I am wondering why the algorithm did not work. I suspect that the developers do not want to give away a 50% discount. All my following draws were 10%.
I
I think you pressed one of the cards in the slot machine. Then the detail page of the card opened and you bought that card there.

Unfortunately, the Slot Machine does not work that way.

The discount is only granted if you buy all the cards displayed in the slot machine. The purchase is only possible via the button "Buy" in the slot machine.

The message came from the reason that you had already bought a card outside the slot machine.
Rambo27
Joined in Jan 2015

3 post(s)
April 13, 2019
Try clicking buy again after getting the message. Had the same thing happen and it allowed me to buy it. I think its a server timeout issue. Also try synchronizing w server.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !