Wuzthis
Joined in Oct 2012

91 post(s)
December 26, 2018
A similar situation with Boni. How can you downrate a girl with such a beautiful body?
I get people asking me why I don't like certain foods, like mushrooms. And then there are people that completely neglect the fact that a person will simply dislike something for any number of reasons, justified or unjustified, then go on to say how they can't not like it.

Can we not simply dislike something for the similarly opposite reasons something is liked by another? Apparently because it doesn't align with your ideals, that it's weird/odd/absurd.

Like really...

--
Before anyone wants to accuse me of siding with the rather obnoxious OP: I am not.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
December 26, 2018 (edited)
You don't like mushrooms? I don't blame you for a minute - nasty things - not enthusiastic about the taste, texture, or the material that they grow best in.

As for models in this years advent calendar, there are 9 cards that I will leave forever grey after purchasing the calendar this morning.

These are, in no particular order:

Alyssia Kent's cards, simply because I am not overly fond of her. (I can sense the rumblings of shock in the forum already)
Vanessa Decker was a coin toss - I bought her card in the calendar before my last minute calendar purchase, her othe cards in the calendar will probably stay grey.
Bogdana will stay grey because I don't like maid costumes.
Lena Reif is grey because I like nursey outfits even less than maid costumes.
Christina has been a no go ever since casting
I am not sure about Chloe
And as for Boni, well I am a woman of the klan.
Wuzthis
Joined in Oct 2012

91 post(s)
December 26, 2018
What do you think of Bogdana's non maid cards? I've been considering Decker and Kent but still on the fence for both.

As for mushrooms, I don't mind having them in for flavor, but I absolutely ***** their taste so I like mushrooms to not be chopped too small - lets me avoid/remove them. I haven't actually put any thought into the kind of environment shrooms grow in but.... it isn't exactly enticing.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
December 26, 2018
I really can't give you a meaningful answer to what I think of Bogdana's non maid cards as I don't pay rapt attention to who is doing what on my screen. Yes, I have the clips playing on my laptop, but I am usually doing something else at the same time like reading on another device or telling lies to the government.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

440 post(s)
December 26, 2018
One thing that is certain is the Olivia card was meant to come out next weekend, not quite sure why the christmas avery card wasn't used instead. Something is fishy.

Spot on - I also think this was a last minute reshuffle. Olivia arrives early to save a potentially better earning card. I don't understand why but like the rest of the Advent calendar Olivia's rating the rating was ***** low (3.73); Probably not a fair rating for Olivia but when compared to Ginebra's average of about 4.60; it's pretty obvious which one you want to give away then stop any future selling.

Sorry to see that now I can't get Olivia New Year card but happy that I can get Avery and hopeful I'll have an opportunity for Ginebra as well!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 26, 2018
I don't understand why but like the rest of the Advent calendar Olivia's rating the rating was ***** low

Others have suggested, and I think they are correct, that these low ratings arise when people buy special offers featuring "random" cards and then register their displeasure at not having been able to choose which cards they get. The advent calendar is an extreme case of such an offer - though why those that care did not wait until they knew what all but the bonus card was is beyond me,

If this is the explanation then we might conclude that despite the relatively high number of people awarding low ratings means that the advent calendar was successful in getting people to buy cards that they otherwise would have ignored. I am not saying that is the case, only Totem are in a position to know, but if it is then I find it somewhat ironic.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !