I wonder how long he'll rest on those laurels. ;P
dotechinn7117
Joined in Jun 2015

22 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Do NOT click on it!
JUST look at it!
If you're not interested.

How many are you guys know "Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers"?
The car talk guys.
Very famous in the states.
I liked it and listened to it for this vehicle.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 1, 2018 (edited)
I downloaded the show but they're gonna make me wait to view it. :( She looks absolutely stunning though in her sexy little outfit... yummy, can't wait.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Ack!!! I just looked at some of the photos in full resolution and, wow, she has some really dry skin. Y'all should have put some skin lotion on that girl before shooting her, Totem.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 post(s)
December 1, 2018
In the words similar to that of one of the US politicians, about Passing Obama Health care plan...
"You Have to Pass it before you Find out what's in it.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

The Advent Calendar
"You Have to buy the Advent Calendar, before you can Find out what's in it. "

Lets not be stupid - context matters. She also said americans 'Deserve to know'. Speaking out of both sides of your mouth is the new american way.

And you can bet the exclusive card will be figured out long before the deadline (it always has been in the past) so if you are unsure just wait.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Tha Niemra card I have is not going to eventually have a high exchange value because many many others who either joined VN too late or decided against it can no long get it.

bullseye!
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

441 post(s)
December 1, 2018
let me put this in words all can under stand politicans speak with fork tougue & should be cut off from humanity. of course in a sense they already are croption, lies, deceastion.likelawyers they should be placed on a boat & dropped in the middle of the ocean which one it does not matter

I assume this post is just to maintian you position on the 'leaderboard' but I feel I must clalify that while I generally do not trust politicians of any party I do not believe they should be dropped in the ocean. It's just that I don't like when facts are mis-represented.

Is deceastion even a word?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3773 post(s)
December 1, 2018
@ALL
My Post above was Meant to be a bit Humorous...

In real Life, growing up, I had many Advent Calendars.
One of the Attractions was not Knowing what you would discover behind the compartments.

And that is the Same now...
It a mystery, a Surprise filled with Anticipation and Suspense...

But, You Have to buy it to find out...
Share the Excitement... What's behind the Next hidden compartment?

boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
December 1, 2018
... What's behind the Next hidden compartment?

A beautiful woman, an angel sent to kindle warmth and eroticism for the season. But we already know who's behind door number two, and she's a stunner, folks!
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
Thank you @Wyld, the beast is right again. All this talk about cards I want, and cards I do not want, and exclusve cards: good? bad?, blah blah.

This is supposed to be fun! You buy the Advent Calendar for the fun of having it, of opening each door as it becomes available, and the fun of receiving a prize at the end. FUN!

If this doesn't sound like fun to you don't buy it.

edit: I bought it and I am having fun.😄
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
well don't holed us in suspence who is she?

Never mind, It was a senior moment. I was thinking of Katrina Moreno because I know she'll be today's card, being the only card of the preorder not released yet.
bommel97
Joined in May 2008

70 post(s)
December 1, 2018
the calendar I will not buy this year, there are only the two shows of Miss Kent I would like to have and then comes a long long thirsty. on "isworkshop.eu" I see no lady in the future that I like.
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Hang on is the Katrina Moreno part of the 7 day preorder from black Friday because it went to the girls store instead of my collection but i did get Boni from the advent calendar.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

730 post(s)
What happened with the preorder? Todays card of Katrina Moreno is in the store, but did not appear in my collection.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
I have the same symptoms as @Ullubu. Either we have both misunderstood last week's pre-purchase sale or there might have been some problem arising from the overlap of it and the advent calendar
DukeNukem
Joined in Dec 2008

71 post(s)
December 1, 2018
isn't katrina's card in the calendar??!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@DukeNukem - no it is not.
DukeNukem
Joined in Dec 2008

71 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Is it a mistake or are they going to release normal cards together with the adv calendar? because i thought by buying the calendar i'd get every show from dec 1 to 25..
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 post(s)
December 1, 2018
I have the same symptoms as @Ullubu. Either we have both misunderstood last week's pre-purchase sale or there might have been some problem arising from the overlap of it and the advent calendar

I agree just say we decide not to buy the calender we have now lost sat/sun cards
from the pre order deal?
cjcarrera
Joined in Jul 2008

5 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Houston, tenemos un problema.

La tarjeta de Katrina aparece en la tienda dispuesta para su compra en lugar de aparecer en mi colección como parte de la preorden del "Black Friday"

Resuelvan el problema por favor
DukeNukem
Joined in Dec 2008

71 post(s)
December 1, 2018
I bought katrina but this was a real bad stunt. I thought that by paying 360 credits i d receive EVERY card released from dec 1 to 25. Won't buy again next year.
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Katrina's card was in the preorder during the Black Friday Sale and I bought it, why is it in the store and not in my collection?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

730 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Katrina's card was in the preorder during the Black Friday Sale and I bought it, why is it in the store and not in my collection?

It's the every-weekend-bug.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 post(s)
December 1, 2018

So i guess we have to wait until monday to get the Katrina Moreno card that we already bought.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 post(s)
December 1, 2018
So i guess we have to wait until monday to get the Katrina Moreno card that we already bought.

And the card to be released on sunday we are owed 2 cards i think?
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Yupp... the Katrina Moreno card has not been added even if we already have paid for it via the Pre-purshase last weekend...
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
December 1, 2018
yeah i also thought i prepaid for 7 cards not 5... oh well, either i was mistaken there or will get the cards on Monday
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 post(s)
December 1, 2018
@Starryk
Looks like a mistake from the Team... wait till Monday and lets hope they fix it.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
December 1, 2018
Well I bought the Katrina card from the store. I am not buying the Advent Calendar for the simple reason that there are upcoming models which I have no interest in ever buying in that package. I already have too many forever grey cards in my collection. For the same reason I did not buy the pre-order when it was available.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !