Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
October 20, 2018
I appreciate any promo or deal @Totem gives us. They don't need to give us deals, but they do & that's awesome. I think all the woman here are beautiful, I just don't like the really poor quality of the ol'school classics & simply speaking, some outfits don't turn me on, but actually turn me off, so I'll pass (even if it's a performer I really like).
The only reason I don't go for the "sight-unseen" promos is because after 1900+ cards, I am now more of a specific choice collector.
I absolutely love the DOUBLE CREDIT promos though! And sometimes the slot machine can be fun.
💕😎
Dragongirl1869
Joined in Mar 2018

9 post(s)
October 20, 2018
I admit as a collector i only want the models and outfits i like, so this type of offer doesn't appeal to me either, maybe if there was a feature where you could delete the shows you don't want and after 30 days these shows permanently where removed and you recieved 50% of the credits back it would encourage this kind of experimentation, and make these type and the booster type of offers more viable but until then i'll only buy the shows i really want to buy.

That being said i feel istripper is great value for money, the fact you get an increasing discount for your loyalty and continued custom is fantastic, name any other company that does that, no these weekend offers are a bonus, sometimes they don't appeal but it dosen't change the fact that they are excellent.

On a final note i hope Helene gets well soon, and i pray to the Totem gods they bring her back for another shoot next year because she is a goddess, and if she's doing xxx shows as well i pre order a dozen right now.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 post(s)
October 20, 2018
Quelle jolie semaine sur iStripper avec des filles et des shows merveilleux, notamment les petites nouvelles Paulina et Helene, je suis aux anges.
En revanche, je ne suis pas fan de la boîte surprise.
Bon weekend tout le monde 😀
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
October 20, 2018
The pricing of the box is related to the content, the 5 cards you pay (without knowing before paying).
Then, you have your member level rebate.
Then, they can add 1 to 5 cards free.
So, not all pack will cost the same price, it depend of the pick.

Thanks for the note @spacedragon64.

Do think such an explanation should be part of the promo details.
ie second post from @Kaiju.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
😋
TimDenchanter
Joined in Apr 2009

12 post(s)
October 20, 2018
Torticollis ???
Just looked it up ...
Get that poor girl to a Chiropractor & bring her back to finish when she's better ...
Hope she gets better soon ... Best Wishes
GlassLight
Joined in Jul 2017

8 post(s)
October 21, 2018
I ignored this offer and I'm glad I did. it is a lot like the tool store you know what your getting roughly but you don't know if you are going to like any of it you are fairly certain that the one thing you select you will like. and it won't cost you as much so I say be choosy get the one thing you will like and write a good review. which reminds me I'm behind writing my reviews.
But to be fair to myself I got distracted by naked women so...
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
October 21, 2018
Swing, Window washing,
Yep, like it.

Cage I often find it's too big on the screen.
But then...

holding on & pull the model up high

Did not pay attention...
Temporary studio girls don't do it?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !