Thank God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and the old (but all new) studio is back!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, including the first show of Natali Blond tk2 and Cristina Miller!

20% off All shows produced in our temporary Studio in Paris!

if you missed the first episode, let me remind you what we had to build a temporary studio : Our main studio ***** and we had to rebuild it entirely! In a way, this fire may have been a "good" thing ... Because we took the opportunity to build something much more beautiful! I can't wait to show you the new set!

Anyway, shootings in Paris are over. I know that's a relief for some of you because all XXX cards produced there have no sound and it has upset some of you (I can understand that).

So for this reason and to celebrate the new studio, (the new shootings begin next Monday.) we offer 20% off all cards produced in Paris!

Where can you find discounted shows?

• Go to the "Featured" tab.
  • Click on "Week-end sale"
  • Or Open the Store and select "Discounts" in "Selection"menu

Have a great week-end with iStripper
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
September 14, 2018
WOW!!!

These past few deals have been amazing.
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 post(s)
September 14, 2018
It's a really great deal, but I assume it also means that I have bought today's shows one hour too early? I guess I was too impatient to see Christina Miller and Minori in full :-) (great shows, both of them, have to watch Casey's new show yet), and did not anticpate a TGIF deal that would include these. Anyway, good for other folks and looking forward to the shows in the new/remade studio! Cheers, r
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Double diamond time babay
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
September 14, 2018
In fact I had already bought all the cards I like, which are produced in the Paris Studio, except Casey/Devil
I see this discount action as what I asked for in the Thread about No Discount for shows without sound.
Now no need anymore for people to ***** about that.
Good weekend.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 post(s)
September 14, 2018 (edited)
Where was Natali Blond shot since her hometown is Prague? She doesn't have a discount.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and the old (but all new) studio is back!
That's the very good news!!!
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Indeed glad your all "Back Home''....Can't wait to see a few photos of what the studio looks like.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Where was Natali Blond shot since her hometown is Prague? She doesn't have a discount.

I don't think a sale on that one will be anytime soon.... Natali is kind of classic hot item right now.😀
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 14, 2018
I am a little ***** regarding Cristina Miller..... 😐
Her profile says she is 25 years old, but her text says "Cristina comes from Colombia where she's born 23 years ago."
Since it is her first card, so it is not because the text hasn't been updated for 2 years, so it is all new.
I guess the conclusion must be that she was already 2 years old when she was born..... poor mom 😜 😂

Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
September 14, 2018
@rabbitman123 hahahaha😂 It will be corrected asap. thank you
krys68
Joined in Oct 2011

182 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Deuxième semaine de suite avec une promo intéressante, c'est bien!!😍😉
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Wow, thanks a lot, this is a great discount 😄 I am going to buy a lot of shows 😉 and good luck for Monday 😊
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1647 post(s)
September 14, 2018
@rabbitman123 😱 I knew I should have taken a 4th coffee before writing this !
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 post(s)
September 14, 2018
It could drain up my credits ! Wow !
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
September 14, 2018
So does this mean that some cards that are coming in the future that have alreadt been shot in the old studio will also be discounted?
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 post(s)
September 14, 2018
@Manue
@celine

At least on the bright side, you now know, that some people acctually reads the texts you provide with the cards. :)

And if the choise is between a coffee break or work... then always select coffee :D
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
September 14, 2018
I don't think a sale on that one will be anytime soon.... Natali is kind of classic hot item right now.😀

Correction looks like they added it to the -20 percent sale...Thanks Totem👌
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Although i can't help myself on this 1. could we get a virtual tour New place !!! Ya all might be able to place this in a card say w/a model taking us a tour / say ? just a thought, but that be sweet.👩❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Excellent idea! I would love to see a short "feature documentary" in the new studio, showing how things look like, showing how the cards are produced and how it all differs from normal video production etc... A kind of behind-the-scenes video showing the actual card being shot so that we can see the environment in which this all takes place.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
September 14, 2018
esta muy bien lo de que ya tengais un l nuevo estudio y os vaya bien 👌👍
Jonnyathon
Joined in Jun 2017

5 post(s)
September 14, 2018
twas a good weekend! 35 cards bought. Thanks for helping lower my wishlist!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 14, 2018
A good sale, yes, but of the 6 cards available to me from this sale, I might buy one, if somebody convinces me that she will be a decent performer here.

@gkar45 and @Dfner ; just my own thoughts, but no to such a tour of the studio card. I just think that there are too many people on this forum that would say that Totem did this or that wrong and then offer suggestions as to how things should have been re-made. Some things are best kept secret.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
September 14, 2018
@Chicsans

Good point. Although, from what I have noticed regarding the criticism of cards, I think it has mostly been about post-processing(?) - not about any technical choices made during shooting that could be visible in such behind the scenes video about shooting. Then again, I'm hopeless in technical details in these matters, so your concern might very well be a valid one.

Coincidentally, by the way, I also have exactly 6 cards that I have available in this promo (after I purchased the three cards released today): 4 x Alba De Silva and 2 x Candy Alexa. I got their earlier cards through the "buy-all-August-releases"-promo and some other bundle purchase. They're not my favourites, but i might take on the offer later on...
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Coffee time indeed enjoy.😇 😇.
Lloydlicious
Joined in Feb 2008

77 post(s)
September 14, 2018
TY, tho for XXX this should have been baseline.
DigitalArtEnvy
Joined in Aug 2018

2 post(s)
September 14, 2018
im new here and was wondering how to do slow motion playback now that im at silver

i have purchased over 100+ shows in the last month since i have joined and am very happy that i have found this platform and wish for great success and production to the future of istripper and am sorry to here about your studio and i am happy to support as much as i can with the beautiful shows that you provide
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Thanks @Totem ! That's a kick ass deal, especially for all us Triple Diamond members! 😎👌👍
wurblue
Joined in Aug 2009

13 post(s)
September 14, 2018
Can you please stop the Sale graphic appearing when you play a show you've already bought?

Thank You 😀
johnnyb807
Joined in Jun 2010

3 post(s)
September 15, 2018
Is it me, or did the prices go up? I don't remember seeing anything above 15 credits but now they are 20 to 25. Just curious.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

98 post(s)
September 15, 2018
Great sale ... merci, iStripper. Just one question; where is the new studio located? I've always thought all the shows since the beginning were filmed in Paris.

Just happen to be watching Cristina Miller as I'm typing this ... awesome is too mild a word for her. She is blowing my mind!!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !