Rebecca Volpetti mirrored?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 7, 2018 (edited)
In the recent sale I purchased all the currently available Rebecca Volpetti cards (breaking my self imposed 'no large/prominent tattoos' guideline but she's worth it).

The three 'blonde' cards I have appear to have been mirrored i.e. tattoo on the opposite side of her body. Not sure if this is just me. Unsure why this would be done, it's not a major issue but just seems unnecessary and looks a bit out of place when playing old/new cards together.

BTW I also broke my 'no fake breasts' guideline for Alba De Silva and I'm glad I did :)
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 post(s)
August 7, 2018
I can confirm this, the blonde one is mirrored. In her pics and with black hair the tattoo is on the opposite side.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 7, 2018
Thanks for the confirmation, At least I know it's not just me and will save me redownloading to see if it fixes it.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 7, 2018
Also Tiffany Tatum - all of them I think from a quick check.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
August 7, 2018
Number6

It's so nice of you to stop in 😀. Even if it is only a flying visit.

I have missed you and the works that you share.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 7, 2018
Thanks @Chicky - just for you Ally & Ashley Stillar 😊

I'll probably get another bollocking now for posting in someone else's thread.😟
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 7, 2018
@Number6
Not from me when you post great things like that :)

As I said in my original post I'm a litttle stumped as to why this is occuring. Not upset or anything, just puzzled as to why it was done. It is probably more widespread than I think and I'm only noticing it on ladies with obvious one sided tattoos
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
August 7, 2018
@Number6

Awww, thanks 😍👍

@haruchai

This happens in quite a number of cards. Not just body art gets mirrored, but words on clothing, jewellery, etc. Any of the scene-makers can tell you why this happens and probably how the production team can overcome it.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
August 7, 2018
OH it's sexy NumberSEX showing that Avatarless body...LOL
He was/is a scene maker, just not many like MOI 😂

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 7, 2018 (edited)
With fullscreen scenes it is something in the scene basic code which mirrors the original video (these clips would actually look correct in an "undoctored fullscreen scene). A line of code can be added to the scene which mirrors the clip back again.

This is a fault in the production. When playted on the normal desktop the video should not be mirrored. Prior to this I have only ever noticed one other card with this problem - MS. Lynna - Flying First Class and that one has been fixed.

As you say there could be others but unless it is something distinctive like text or jewellery or tattoos or a birthmark it is extremely difficult to notice.

I have raised this in the "Please Fix These Cards thread" with a link back to here.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 7, 2018
Thanks everyone for the input. Will wait and see if they get updated.
total0
Joined in May 2017

2 post(s)
August 8, 2018
I've always thought that black hair and blonde hair are not the same person
Nikotem
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

43 post(s)
August 28, 2018
This happens with the shootings from our temporary studio (since the fire in the previous one). We had to deal with a replacement one, with not all the options and settings we had previously, especially lightnings that are a bit different. They are not at the same side, at the opposite in fact. To keep the consistancy with the previous cards and their lightnings, we had to ***** the recent cards to avoid illogical opposite shadows. That's why tattoes are on the "wrong" side, you may notice it at first sight.
We are about to go back to the previous repaired studio, and get the settings back to normal.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3755 post(s)
August 28, 2018
We are about to go back to the previous repaired studio, and get the settings back to normal.
@Nikotem
👍 👍
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
August 29, 2018 (edited)
@Nikotem

Thank you for the full and detailed explanation.
Great news about the Studio being repaired 👍😄
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
September 11, 2018 (edited)
? who gives a f**k about which side the shadows are on? The tatoos and text being the correct way round is far more important.

Maybe it's because i relativly new here but i have never seen anyone mention shadows being on a illogical side but i have seen loads of posts saying the text is the wrong way round, which do you think matters more to your users?

For me the more important problem you have atm is the problem of the red channel being way to high(sending white pink) still hasn't been fixed(reported many times) and this is nothing to do with the temp studio as updated(colour optimised LMAO) cards that were filmed in the old studio have their red channel to high too.

Please for the love of god fix them. /rant
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 11, 2018
@722,

Patience please, other member's views are important too even if they are not in agreement with your own
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
September 11, 2018 (edited)
err... sorry, but have you read the thread? isn't the point of this thread that there are girls that are mirrored? The excuse given is that they would have "illogical opposite shadows" which has to be the lamest excuse i have ever heard(and doesn't explain the girls that are mirrored from before the fire) and because of "our temporary studio" which is the flavour of the month excuse used for the girls being pink too(even though all the recently updated cards but filmed before the fire have exactly the same problem).

Appart from yourself which members view isn't in agreement with my own in this thread, and isn't that for them to say so?
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
September 13, 2018
@722,

Yes you should be sorry, You had a answer from Nikotem as to the cause and reason for the mirroring which is the subject of this particular topic, the fact that you don't like the answer is irrelevant .

You basically came in and said don't worry about the mirroring or the shadows and deal with YOUR own issue.

That is what the patience was for.

It doesn't matter whether any one agreed or disagreed with your opinion, it wasn't an asked question. But if you want to pursue your own issue, go and open a separate topic on your issue.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
September 13, 2018 (edited)
Forum is not letting me respond properly, not will it let me PM a copy to you. Probably for the best...
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
September 13, 2018
@Z22 Please send me an email to [email protected] if you encounter any other issues. Please also try to keep this forum as much fun as possible 😎 thank you in advance.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !