TGIF 18+ Teen Shows

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
August 17, 2018 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday , 17th!

But first of all, have a look to what we have released this week, like the first card of Maria Rubio, a 25 years old beauty from Russia who loves getting kinky ;)

18!

18% off 18+ teens ! 18 is definitely the number of the day. Oh and by the way, tomorrow is the 08/18/2018! Damned! Does that mean you should buy 18 cards today ? ;)

Ok, i'm not sure ;) but you won't resist our selection anyway. Imagine, 98 shows of pure carelessness, sex appeal and self-assured depravity, this is what awaits you!

You can find those shows under the Featured tab > week-end sale or under Girls store > selection > discounts

Note about the summer pack

During the weekend sale, the summer pack is not available. But it comes back Monday morning so you can enjoy the 25% off new releases again!

Enjoy!
misiak19
Joined in Nov 2017

13 post(s)
August 17, 2018
There is a bug because when I buy I get information that the price has changed.
freechick
Joined in Jul 2017

15 post(s)
August 17, 2018
There is a bug

0.01 credit is debited excess. Crystal clear shows is shown as 11.27 credits before purchase and a message "price changed" is displayed during purchase and 11.28 credits are debited. plz check.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
August 17, 2018 (edited)
@misiac19 There is a bug because when I buy I get information that the price has changed.
Same.
For exemple, with my triple diamond rebate, and this offer, if i click on one click purchase, the card value is 11,27 credit, then, it say the price has change...to 11,28 (basicly the same), and i have to agree to purchase it.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 post(s)
August 17, 2018
New Cards of Margo Dumas and Maria Rubio are labeled as FULL nudity. True?? I thought these models were of the "hide the goods" type which I do not want to buy.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

648 post(s)
August 17, 2018
I suspect it is only a rounding error. .. but seriously ... you are ***** about a 0.01 credit change ???
At $50 for 500 credits, they are 10 cents each so 0.01 is a tenth of a cent change.
Even at $5 for 25 credits they are only 20 cents each (2 tenths of a cent change)
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

728 post(s)
August 17, 2018
@TallandSlimMan

New Cards of Margo Dumas and Maria Rubio are labeled as FULL nudity. True?? I thought these models were of the "hide the goods" type which I do not want to buy.

Maria Rubio shows all. Only Margo Dumas hides her pussy.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
August 17, 2018
@muttonjeff I suspect it is only a rounding error. .. but seriously ... you are ***** about a 0.01 credit change ???
At $50 for 500 credits, they are 10 cents each so 0.01 is a tenth of a cent change.
Even at $5 for 25 credits they are only 20 cents each (2 tenths of a cent change)
not *****, simply saying this is a bug. We know it's worth nothing.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
August 17, 2018
@TallandSlimMan

Maria Rubio shows all. Only Margo Dumas hides her pussy.
on some clip, she also show all the goods.
Margo Dumas clip 10, 11 (both labeled as partiel nudity) and 15 have full nudity.
Maria Rubio clip 12 to 17 have full nudity.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 post(s)
August 17, 2018
Quelle semaine de rêve, avec des filles et des shows vraiment superbes. Mention spéciale pour Sophie Sparks dont la tenue est juste incroyable (ainsi que le maquillage et la coiffure), pour Margo Dumas époustouflante dans cette lingerie à tomber et pour la petite nouvelle Maria Rubio, une vraie pépite absolument délicieuse de la tête aux pieds.
Un bon weekend aussi avec les 18% de ristourne sur une sélection de cartes, idéal pour compléter sa collection en sachant quoi télécharger (contrairement au paquet surprise).
Ce mois d'août 2018 est vraiment sympa, pourvu que ça dure 😎
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
August 17, 2018 (edited)
Hi all, there is a rounding issue. Sorry about any inconvenience caused. If you really want your 0.01 credit back, please log a ticket through the customer service. thank you
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
August 17, 2018
Have a wonderful weekend. 😎
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
August 17, 2018
This is the first time I purchased a flash sale item. After the purchase and when I play a clip, I see a small yellow banner over the girl referencing the flash sale. Is this going to go away or show up everytime I play a flash sale clip? VERY Annoying.
bravura
Joined in Jan 2013

25 post(s)
August 17, 2018
@ckvghduser No, it won't show the flash sale banner everytime you play the show, BUT it might show everytime you play the show this weekend.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
August 17, 2018
Thanks @bravura No good flash sale purchase ever goes unpunished, huh?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
August 17, 2018
@ckvghduser: I tried to find the post right now but couldn't... BUT I seem to remember that if you download the latest software version, that annoyance is taken care of and you won't be seeing the flash sale ads for cards that you already purchased.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 post(s)
August 17, 2018
Thanks @Dfner I tried that when the update became available and I had technical problems bringing iStripper back up to the new version to the point where I had to run a previous version's executable file. Now, I'm just stuck. Maybe if I get bored enough (or tired of seeing that banner), I'll try to download the update again.
bigpapa07
Joined in Jul 2017

12 post(s)
August 18, 2018
Great idea for a sale, Very satisfied with my purchases.
Oberamtsrat13
Joined in Oct 2008

23 post(s)
August 18, 2018
I wonder why five shows of Randy Ayn are offered for a discounted price and the sixth one not. I cannot imagine the reason why. This is not making sense. I find it incorrect.
1BlackKnight
Joined in Oct 2011

33 post(s)
August 18, 2018
I suspect it is only a rounding error. .. but seriously ... you are ***** about a 0.01 credit change ???

So you are tell me that like to get rip off
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
August 18, 2018
If you really feel ripped off, you can do as @Manue said:

please log a ticket through the customer service
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 post(s)
August 18, 2018
Yes, @gkar45, great weekend to you too! (unless you lost 8 cents with those purchases - see above posts... ;) ) Today I bought my first individual card in two weeks with this weekend sale (because I purchased the august deal pack earlier and those cards are added automatically for my convenience :) ).
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

648 post(s)
August 18, 2018
Oh and by the way, tomorrow is the 08/18/2018! Damned! Does that mean you should buy 18 cards today ? ;)
great offer .. thanks. I hadn't realized i was missing so many cards i had wanted to buy. I ended up adding 22 to my collection.
2Hot4U
Joined in Jan 2008

8 post(s)
August 20, 2018
Added 14 new shows to my collection. Hope I still have enough credits for some of the newer shows I would like to get.
Paradyn35
Joined in Dec 2007

2 post(s)
August 23, 2018

For me, it wasn't the amount of the change. I agree that .01 is generally insignificant.

The issue for me was that it 'broke' the process. I'm currently set up for one-click. I click it ... it thinks for a bit ... and adds it to my collection. With the rounding issue I clicked it ... got a notice that the price had changed insignificantly ... and had to re-approve the purchase before it would 'think for a bit' and add it; for every purchase I made from the sale. And I bought enough that it was pretty annoying.

This seems like something that should have been caught before it was released. Either confirm that the 'client' rounds like the store or that the values come from the store in the first place.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
August 23, 2018
@Paradyn35 Hi, really sorry about any inconvenience caused. It will be corrected asap. thank you

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !