Payment not finalised

Forum / Everything about iStripper

meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 post(s)
June 15, 2018
I tried to buy tokens earlier, but received a "Payment not finalised" message. My tokens have not been updated and the money pending payment on my bank account. I emailed epoch, who directed me to live chat, who have been no help at all.
meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 post(s)
June 16, 2018
first I was told 2 hours
then 24 hours
now I'm being told 48 hours until this is sorted.

refund please and expect no further purchases from me
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
June 16, 2018
@meStripper

Who is telling you these time-frames?

Sounds like Epoch is.

"Payment not finalized" is an Epoch thing, since Totem has no control over that part of the transaction.

Totem only recieves the nod from Epoch that the specific account has paid X amount and then Totem applies that to your account in credits. If Totem hasn't applied the credits to your account, then most likely they have no idea that you are having issues. I have used the system likely more than 50 times and not once has Totem failed to credit my account upon successful completion of my transaction with one of the payment processors.

I don't know about the UK but here in the states there are other choices besides Epoch (Netbilling, e-check and mail) but I have used Epoch several times both direct through them with a C.C. and also through them to PAYPAL using my account with PAYPAL.

Unfortunately it sounds like your problems are with Epoch and so punishing Totem for it when most likely they have no idea the issue even exists seems a little harsh imo.
meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 post(s)
June 17, 2018
@pumpdude68
epoch said in my last chat that iStripper's webmaster was the cause of the delay, as they had done what they could at their end
paypal is my usual method of payment for most things on the web
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
June 17, 2018
@pumpdude68
epoch said in my last chat that iStripper's webmaster was the cause of the delay, as they had done what they could at their end
paypal is my usual method of payment for most things on the web

Ah, you kinda neglected to mention that little tid-bit in your previous posts.

It puts your ire with Totem a little more into perspective, however I wonder what the specific malfunction could be since Epoch probably processess hundreds of separate transactions for Totem every month and no one else seems to have issues at the moment.

Unfortunately Totem is not a 24/7 operation so they will probably not be able to respond until tomorrow morning Paris time.

Totem seems to have a pretty good customer service reputation if the fault is on their end. So if the glitch is with them you will be made whole soon.

You can open a customer service ticket in the Help section (circle i icon) of the GUI and I think you can send attachments with the screen shots of your conversations with Epoch which should speed your resolution considerably.

Give them a chance and I am sure that they will do whatever they can to make it right for you.
meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 post(s)
June 17, 2018
the little tid-bit was pretty much posted by them while I was ranting on here.
I have also already forwarded the receipt as per the instructions you have guided me to, but thanks for highlighting that.

i'll have to wait to see how things pan out tomorrow I suppose, but it has really shaken my confidence in them
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
June 17, 2018
I understand your feelings but in my experience with Totem the kind of issue you are having is quite rare and usually a "one-off" thing.

Hopefully they can react quickly tomorrow and get you a resolution promptly.
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
June 17, 2018
Totem's customer service is excellent (speaking form personal experience). Open a ticket and they will have it sorted out in no time.
wade666
Joined in Oct 2017

1 post(s)
June 22, 2018
hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !