Collection progression

Forum / New users corner

RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 post(s)
May 26, 2018
Is there any way to see progression (number of cards bought) other than looking at user's details in the forum?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
May 26, 2018
You speak about other users collections, or your collection ?
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
May 26, 2018
Yours or someone else's?

If someone else's then, no I don't think there is.

If yours, then in "my collection" you can use the "sort" function to show the cards in order of purchase from newest to oldest and vice/versa.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 post(s)
May 26, 2018 (edited)
EDIT (original response removed): never mind :) I missed that the question was about OTHER ways than looking at user's details in forum...
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 post(s)
June 10, 2018
Yours or someone else's?If someone else's then, no I don't think there is.If yours, then in "my collection" you can use the "sort" function to show the cards in order of purchase from newest to oldest and vice/versa.

This it not really anything like the progression summary you get clicking on a person's profile. And yes, I can go into the forum to see this but why do you need the extra step? It should be in your own user profile section.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
June 10, 2018 (edited)
I really don't understand what the question is all about.

If about your own progession, there is a number on the top left corner of the “my collection” page. It shiws the number of cards purchased and how many are active in the software.

If that is not good enough, go into your own profile page abd select “account history”. That shows evey card that you ever purchased and the date of said purchase.

If it's for someone else's collection, well, ewww, that's just stalking and shouldn't be a concern of yours.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
June 10, 2018
there is a number on the top left corner of the “my collection” page.

Or you can go to the Girls Store. There is also a similar number showing how many cards are available for purchase and how many are available in total.

As for the progress of other users - why would anyone care about how many cards I have in my collection?

The whole story with all kinds of progress is just a way of influencing the human subconscious, making people strive to fill all progress bars at 100% and all numbers to the max ;)
Marcelml1979
Joined in Nov 2007

44 post(s)
June 12, 2018
I guess he has the same question as i asked earlier. A Quick and easy way to to show the percentage per girl. When in the form you can click on the Avatar and you can see the progress bars per girl...

P.s.

Why can't I post a screenshot in this topic...

RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 post(s)
June 19, 2018 (edited)
Exactly as Marcelml1979 said. I can click his profile and see stats of his collection.
Viola 32/32 100%
Katya Clover 21/21 100%
Gloria 17/17 100%
Kalisy 8/8 100%
Antonia Sainz 6/6 100%
Genevieve Gandi 6/6 100%
Lexi Layo 6/6 100%
Chloe Lacourt 4/4 100%
Aria Giovanni 3/3 100%
Maya Grand 3/3 100%
Megan Rain 2/2 100%
Jelena Jensen 3/4 75%
Shyla Jennings 3/4 75%

I also made a screenshot to make this clear but can't post it in this forum.
So I guess here in the forum is the only place you can do this.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !