Website access from mobile device

Forum / New users corner

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 22, 2018
It seems that iStripper.com is not available to all mobile browsers. I cannot access the website from my Apple tablet since just before the website update. My Apple phone can access the site. I have gone the customer service route with this issue but no resolution to the problem was found.

Thinking that it may be a problem with my device, I bought a new Apple tablet which is also unable to access the website 😕

Can android tablets access the website?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
April 22, 2018
I've a smartphone under Android 6.0.1 and I can access the site with Chrome
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 22, 2018
Hi @Steffy; I can access the website on my iPhone but not from my iPads. All of my devices use iOS 11.3 as the operating system.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
April 22, 2018
Some parental policy to set on the iPad, perhaps ?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 22, 2018
No restrictions of any kind on the iPads. I just finished installing Google chrome on the new iPad and iStripper.com returns the same blank page that I get on the Safari browser.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 post(s)
April 22, 2018
Have you install Java both on the iPhone and the iPads ?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 22, 2018
It works on the phone, does not work on the tablets.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 22, 2018
@Chicsans

I have an Amazon Kindle Fire that does something like you are reporting.

If I use the default browser "Amazon Silk" and try to go to the iStripper web site I get nothing but blank. I noticed that the browser was trying for the "mobile" version (https://m.iStripper.com/auth/login) of the website, so I told it to ask for the desktop version (without the little m) and that came right up and worked.

Additionally, I have installed dolphin browser on my Fire and it does the same thing although Dolphin seems to have trouble displaying the website in the desktop version so I don't use it for iStripper at all.

I use Firefox mobile on my Android phone and that works fine with iStripper as well but that goes straight to the desktop version doesn't use the "m" version either. Maybe because my Firefox bookmark is synced from my desktop computers and that is where I made the original bookmark.

Not sure if IOS products do the same thing or not but that is what I see.

Hope this might help.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 post(s)
April 23, 2018
I use the Dolphin Browser on my Amazon Fire Tablet, because Dolphin still allows flash to be installed as an extension.
Mobile Flash has been removed from most mobile Browsers.

Also, on My Android Phone with Chrome Browser
I tell it to fetch the desktop version of the pages.

pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 23, 2018
The flash thing is exactly why I got Dolphin too, but I can't get it to render the iStripper website properly on the Fire tablet for some reason. Probably something I'm doing or not doing properly with it.

Had to cross load the .apk file for it since Amazon's store doesn't allow it direct.

Since I am ***** to reading and can use the fire's ability to read the story to me, I use that while driving the 100's of miles I seem to have to do almost daily. Keeps me from wanting to fall ***** as the miles pass by.

Unfortunately none of this probably helps the O.P. with her problem, since I don't know if IOS devices can use Dolphin anyway.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 23, 2018 (edited)
@pumpdude48; the fact that you can open the desktop website on your Amazon Fire, which is, I believe, an android based operating system makes me think that this is an iOS issue for iPad. I can open the desktop website quite easily on my iPhone, but typing anything on that teeny tiny virtual keyboard is a *****.

I hear you on thoae boring drives. I drive linehaul, 630 miles every night.
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 23, 2018
Could be but unfortunately my last iOS phone was a 3Splus so I have no idea what the new ones are capable of.

After that I crossed over to the dark side and went android since that is what the company was providing.

My wife and sons have iOS devices and my ***** has android so we are pretty split here at home as well.

I would rather not try to see if I can pull up iStripper on my sons pad tho, he probably wouldn't care (he's 24yrs old) but it's just the thought... so I can't be of much further help I'm afraid.

Good luck and stay safe on those long drives at night. I try to avoid night driving at all anymore due to vision issues that make seeing clearly on the road at night difficult.

Try @Dorsai6 as he seems the iOS guru around here...
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
April 24, 2018
Okay, so today I went to Staples office supplies and tested accessing the website with a floor model Acer Iconia tablet. I disconnected it from the store's Wi-Fi and tethered the tablet to my iPhone to avoid any store Wi-Fi restrictions. The desktop website loaded perfectly onto the Android device. I'm guessing that this is an Apple iPad only issue.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
April 24, 2018
@Chicsans Hi, I have escalated this issue.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !