Full screen options

Forum / New users corner

sexxyrex
Joined in Mar 2017

1 post(s)
April 10, 2018
I think you all need to ad more full screen backgrounds where more that 3 girls can strip in one background, thank you.
briond
Joined in Apr 2018

1 post(s)
April 10, 2018
budong
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
April 11, 2018
@sexxyrex Hi,can you please clarify ?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 11, 2018 (edited)
@sexxyrex if you look at the "Share Your Fullscreen Scenes" thread
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/1?post=460103
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
you will find links to a huge number of member created scenes - many of which feature three or more clips.

Or you can always create your own scene - even very simple ones can be very effective especially if you use a setting that has some meaning for you personally.
iluvli
Joined in Apr 2018

1 post(s)
April 20, 2018
I had girls on full screen, now all I get is "no clips available for this scene.

I have girls in my collection, but can't get them on full scene ?

Please help me. 😰
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 20, 2018 (edited)
@iluvli - assuming that you have not accidently deleted all of your cards and are refering to the standard full screen scenes supplied by Totem I can think of three possibilities

1) You have disabled all of your cards on the "My Collection" page.

2) You have disabled either all collections or all levels of eroticism via the iStripper settings page.

3) You have disabled every clip via each of the girls details clip list page.

Of these the first is the most likely and would be result in the cards being partially greyed out on "My Collections". If so just reenable them. The second is rather less likely but if it is the cause go to the Settings page via the cog wheel icon in the GUI's title bar and ensure that at least some level of eroticism is allowed when playing scenes (note that there are two sets of controls, the first is for desktop mode and the other below that for full screen scenes)

UPDATE:

Another possible explanation is that you are trying to play a specific scene that requires a particular type of clip and that none of the cards in your collection have this kind of clip. As far as I can remember only one of Totem's own scenes has any such restriction and that is to "bikinis". If this is the reason for your problem then simply play different scenes.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !