Show Progession

Forum / New users corner

Crapples
Joined in Jan 2018

13 post(s)
February 2, 2018
Any way of checking on the current shows progression? Like to 6 or 15 clips played, or percentage? might be a usefull feature because i have no idea how far the show has left! :)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 2, 2018 (edited)
Currently there is no way to monitor this. I would like to see a progress bar and a number of clips played out of the total to be played added to the "Now Playing" side bar.

I was unable to attach an image to this post, but when I reported that failure in the "Bugs and Fixes" section of the forum I found that I could attach it there so here is a link to a post that contains the image I was trying to attach.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/38765/1?post=570536
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 post(s)
April 22, 2018
I have a similar question. Is there a way to show progression of clips purchased other than clicking a user name in the forum?
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 post(s)
April 22, 2018
To answer the original question, you can see the clips list if you add the option to view clips. From there you can see the timings of each clip.

SETTINGS > DISPLAY > Display clips list

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !