Problem with buying credits

Forum / New users corner

TIGER99
Joined in Apr 2014

2 post(s)
December 28, 2017
Hey!
I've got a problem, cos Idk how to buy credits with PSC...
When I choose a PSC option, I go on site, where I must write name, postal code and mail. All is OK, but Idk when I must write PSC code.
Please help me. :)
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
December 29, 2017
could you post a screenshot of PSC page please ?
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 post(s)
December 30, 2017
@celine
In the New Users Corner, screenshots are not possible, the add image icon is not at the bottom when you create a post 😕
TIGER99
Joined in Apr 2014

2 post(s)
December 30, 2017
OK, now I'm having only the information about country...When I click "COMPLETE PURCHASE" the site show me a statement: "Your payment was declined; please try again.": https://scr.hu/Za3dLg

I tried again, but nothing...
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
January 2, 2018
@TIGER99 Hi, I have escalated this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will get back to you asap.
frae
TEAM
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 post(s)
January 2, 2018
Please choose "Poland" as country
lnwolf
Joined in Jan 2018

3 post(s)
February 10, 2018 (edited)
I payed for 250 credits, from Totem Core. They have not been credited to my account, Why?
******@********.net

Edit by Mod:
Post MODified
e-mail removed
Posting personal information, such as your e-mail address, is a ***** of the forum rules
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
February 11, 2018 (edited)
@Inwolf

1)
Fully quit and restart the software to ***** a resynch
or
Try a manual synch with the servers
Open the GUI, open settings, make sure the "Advanced Settings" box is checked and click the "Synch with servers" button just to the right of that.

2)
If that doesn't work, click the "Register again" button next to the manual synch button and fill in your username/password info

3)
If that doesn't help, you'll probably have to create a help request ticket with customer service. In which case it will be at least Monday before you hear back from them.
Westmore
Joined in Dec 2007

9 post(s)
October 17, 2019
this ok for question, about SMS?

buy Credits about SMS!

swiss (CH) go not more ?
its not more in the List!
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1645 post(s)
October 17, 2019
@Westmore, the pay by sms has been removed in early 2018 for your country, sorry about that!
you can pay by credit card, direct debit, paysafecard, or crypto.... which is less expensive, by the way, as sms had a majoration of price.
Westmore
Joined in Dec 2007

9 post(s)
October 17, 2019
@celine
ok..
thx
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 post(s)
October 17, 2019
@gkar45 Hi, it is an increase

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !