[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Forum / Everything about iStripper

DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
September 6, 2008
Yes, It's working a treat, and IS Vista Compatible, by the way !!!
DD.
kylemj
Joined in Oct 2007

27 post(s)
September 9, 2008
cool applicated, BKwork was a cool app for Vgirl but only worked for Vgirl generation1
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
September 10, 2008 (edited)
Hi WyldAnimal,

UnBelievalble! FANTASTIC! Just had to (compelled to) ADD MY 2 CENTS! Your VGHD Player IS almost EXACTLY what I EXPECTED to receive from the VirtuaGirlHD WebSite. But, did not RECEIVE! In my opinion they should HIRE YOU and/or BUY your COPYRIGHTS! I DownLoaded and Installed your VGHD Player along with your Five(5) VIDEO w/SOUND Tutorials. Believe Me! I put IT THROUGH A TEST!

And, it PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS! Your FULL VIEW DANCE, BUILD MY LIST, PLAY MY LIST, LIST ALL CLIPS, DISPLAY CARD, DISPLAY STATS and your SCREEN SAVER were IMPRESSIVE INDEED! And, ALL CONDENSED in almost SEPARATE Micro-Mini MODULES! That's What I Call PROGRAMMING For POTENTIAL USER CUSTOMERS!

However, let me say that ALL of the VGHD WebSite Staff HAVE ALSO INDEED performed a FANTASTIC JOB on their VGHD Product, even through I DO NOT AGREE with their ORIGINAL and CURRENT DESIGN. They still do not give VGHD Customers CHOICES on what to DOWNLOAD (See my POSTS).

Regards, VGHiD
AndrexPuppy
Joined in Mar 2008

38 post(s)
September 10, 2008
Can I also say "Thank you"?
I can?
OK ... "Thank you!"

And if people are wondering it works perfectly on a mac running XP in Parallels - or at least all except for the screensaver mode, but that doesn't run properly on my machine in VG itself anyway!

(Did I say thank you?)
horus777
Joined in Aug 2008

11 post(s)
September 11, 2008
Nice program. It has some cool features. I do like seeing the stats on each card. I was trying to compile a list of all the different types of shows on each of my cards but it was very time consuming. Your program at least lets us see how many of each different type of show there are for each card. The only downfall is that you cannot select the specific clips from the card that you want to play. I was hoping that was an option with your program. If you can figure out how to do it that would make it an awesome program. Also a repeat feature would be cool to replay a favorite clip. All in all a pretty cool addition to the Totem Player.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
September 11, 2008 (edited)
Hi Horus777,

Due to space contraints in my last post of Wed Sep 10,2008 09:04PM, I could not add any of my additional comments to WyldAnimal.

However, your post has basically done that for me.

YES! I too have spent a considerable amount of time trying to COMPILE A LIST(s) such as you have described. Yet, I just had to GIVE UP because the VGHD Data Base(s) are just TOO BIG to manually *****. Thanks to WyldAnimal's VGHD Player this problem is RESOLVED.

In addition, I also agree with your other comments in your post (selecting specific clips to play and repeat feature to replay a favorite clip).

I have one more ITEM to ADD, as follows:

The capability to DELETE individual CLIPS that you don't want on your HARD DISK! Especially since everyone is ***** to DOWNLOAD FULL SHOWS after making a purchase (again, NO CHOICES given to VGHD Customers).

That OPTION would FREE-UP numerous amounts of HARD DISK SPACE that you don't intend to use.

Regards,

VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 12, 2008 (edited)
I want to thank everyone for all of your comments and praise.

There are Three Known Issues that I have Listed on my web site.

www.lvnd.com - scroll down to the bottom of the page for the list.

Please use my e-mail for support, or just drop me a note..
wyldanimal at hotmail dot com

My program does not change the way VGHD works. It is just a more compact Front end that uses the VGHD program.

Since VGHD does not directly support clip selection, I can't provide that feature. If a Future version of VGHD provides a way to Select an individual clip, then I will add this feature to my program as well as add a True Play List with Save and Load functions.

I've requested this feature and hope Totem might add it some time down the road...

PS. I'm just a member here like everyone else. I don't have any special connections or privledges.
But if there's a Job Open at Totem?? - Working with Hot women all day.. don't know I could hack it.. LOL

apriestly
Joined in Dec 2007

7 post(s)
September 13, 2008 (edited)
@Wyldanimal - you have a PM
HoshiSan
Joined in Sep 2008

25 post(s)
September 13, 2008
"level of Nudity" selection is a nice feature
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 13, 2008
09-13-2008

Beta Update released at www.lvnd.com
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 post(s)
September 13, 2008 (edited)
I transfer the request for donation of tickets
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 post(s)
September 14, 2008
Alerte, I checked out his page, and if Totem doesn't honor your request maybe you could use the "donate" link on his site.
bobmarly117
Joined in Feb 2008

4 post(s)
September 14, 2008
good job this is definitly a nice app. to make this the perfect player could u add a secondery player option.

letz say u select nude. and as second option no pool. or all vorground / background / siting.

this would make my day :)

cowman
Joined in Dec 2007

1 post(s)
September 15, 2008
The website is not showing anything regarding this player anymore, I just see a few links and an explanation about some previous venture... help?
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
September 15, 2008 (edited)
Hi CowMan,

Yes. The same similar thing happened to me when I was looking for the newest BETA Version to TEST it.

What I did was to SEARCH for "VGHD Player", and I managed (by luck) to RECEIVE the WEB SITE to DOWNLOAD the VGHD ADD ON PLAYER and the newest BETA Version.

Try to perform a SEARCH. I hope you are successful.

However, in the future the same thing "could happen" again. So, again try a SEARCH as described above. GOOD LUCK!

Regards, VGHiD
Michel1973
Joined in Sep 2007

12 post(s)
September 15, 2008 (edited)
Thanks will try it...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3760 post(s)
September 16, 2008
09-15-2008
My Web site is fixed...
The server was restored to a previous state and the default web page was old very old...

It's fixed now...
XianDrinker
Joined in Mar 2008

16 post(s)
October 2, 2008
been looking forward to this for a long time.
ty Wyldanimal, a little gem!
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
October 22, 2008 (edited)
Hi WyldAnimal,

I DownLoaded both your VGHD Player and VGHD Player BETA, and let me REPEAT that your VGHD Player is FANTASTIC!

You have SAVED ME A LOT OF WORK when your VGHD Player "can" IDENTIFY "each" VGHD INDIVIDUAL CLIP, let alone PLAYING "each" INDIVIDUAL CLIP on DEMAND, unlike TOTEM's "current" VGHD SoftWare Product!

I'm not a Computer Programmer or a Computer Tech, but I do have some experience with DOS, etc., etc.. Sometimes computers can BAFFLE even the most experienced COMPUTER EXPERT, at least for a while.

I have various sophiscated pieces of SoftWare Packages on my PC System which I EVALUATE and TEST, and RE-EVALUATE and RE-TEST again until I am satisfied with their intended results. Otherwise I just UN-INSTALL them if they do not perform the way they should.

That said, "Why does your VGHD Player "still display" VGHD "INDIVIDUAL CLIPS" that I have DELETED from DOS (from "within" the MODELS FOLDER)"?

Or, "Did I do something wrong"?

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
October 27, 2008 (edited)
Hi Everyone,

PROBLEM SOLVED! For now those VGHD INDIVIDUAL CLIPS that I had DELETED from the MODELS FOLDER "no longer" appear in WyldAnimal's VGHD Player.

Also at the present time, "it seems the FAULT lays-with-me".

1) When VGHD INDIVIDUAL CLIPS are DELETED from the MODELS FOLDER you "must" RE-RUN "both" Totem's VGHD DeskTop SoftWare and WyldAnimal's VGHD Player SoftWare "simultaneous", which "I had done".

2) However, you "must also" SELECT the OPTION (1,2,3 or 4) which represent the above "deleted" INDIVIDUAL CLIPS "before" they are REMOVED from WyldAnimal's VGHD Player DISPLAYS.

What I "did not do" originally was the above ITEM 2. When I did SELECT the above OPTION(s) the PROBLEM (DELETED CLIPS) DISAPPEARED.

I have been in contact with WyldAnimal through my HomePage's E-MAIL. He is now aware of the above.

I must say-it-again: "WyldAnimal's VGHD Player IS FANTASTIC"!

Regards, VGHiD
Lowjoe
Joined in Jul 2008

184 post(s)
October 27, 2008
I tried it also,and then i click on the X,and then it is gone!I can't find it anywhere on my harddisk!Does someone know where it is hiding??
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 post(s)
hello @Lowjoe

to find where are you download you must look at the options in your navigator internet, and precisely: general, it will be to indicate where the files are to download.

have a good day.
Lowjoe
Joined in Jul 2008

184 post(s)
I can't even find the download!!And i did used it yesterday!
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 post(s)
October 28, 2008 (edited)
hello @Lowjoe

what is your navigator Internet?

have a good day.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
Hi LowJoe & ALerte,

At the sake of me sounding silly, I'm not familiar with some of your terminology (Navigator InterNet) or what specificaly "X" means.

Therefore, I'm not quite positive what you are trying to do.

If you're looking for WyldAnimal's VGHD Player's DOWNLOAD SITE I believe it is:

http://LehighValleyDancer.Com/

1) When I DOWNLOAD the VGHD Player I "Save" it to my DeskTop, then I "UnZip" and "Install" it from my DeskTop. It is located in my "PROGRAM FILES" FOLDER with the NAME "VGHD Player".

2) If I'm not mistaken, the "BETA" VGHD Player DOWNLOAD is just a "newer" VGHD Player.EXE FILE. I "replaced" the above ITEM 1 ".EXE" FILE with this "newer" ITEM 2 ".EXE" FILE in my "C:/PROGRAM FILES/VGHD PLAYER" FOLDER.

If I can help in anyway I'll need much more information.

Regards, VGHiD
shelter21
Joined in Jun 2008

8 post(s)
October 28, 2008
i cant find clip list to play.

can i play spesific show with double click?
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 post(s)
Hi Shelter21,

If you are asking how to ***** WyldAnimal's VGHD Player, then YES! You can PLAY "individual CLIPS", as follows:

1) Totem's VGHD SoftWare (Un-Active Status) must be EXECUTING, and then OPEN WyldAnimal’s VGHD Player.
2) In the VGHD Player CHECK MARK the "Display Card", "Stats" and "Play List".
3) In the VGHD Play List UN-CHECK MARK "Check All", and then CHECK MARK "List All Clips".
4) CHECK MARK "Include All CARDS / CLIPS". Then CLICK ON "Build My List".

You should now see "all" of your CLIP(s) NUMBERS along with their corresponding CARD NUMBERS.
If you UN-CHECK MARK the “List All Clips”, you will just see “all” of your CARD NUMBERS.

5) When the “List All Clips” is CHECK MARKED you can now CHECK MARK “any” INDIVIDUAL CLIP.
6) CLICK ON “Play My List”, and your INDIVIDUAL CLIP NUMBER should PLAY on your DeskTop.

Remember to place Totem’s VGHD SoftWare in the “Active” Status.

Regards, VGHiD
shelter21
Joined in Jun 2008

8 post(s)
October 28, 2008
many thanks for your answer.
Lowjoe
Joined in Jul 2008

184 post(s)
October 28, 2008
vghid,
When i do precisely what you write,HOW can i checkmark a individual clip??
deszu
Joined in Jun 2008

21 post(s)
October 28, 2008
Lowjoe, in the main window you click on Playlist. Then in the next...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !