[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
January 20, 2013
Version Update to 1.1.44.03

I want to thank all the members who use my Program and report back their experience.
Because of a recent PM from a member, I have made a few changes to my Program.

One Major correction,
For a Member with Demo clips that Might not be Downloaded, it would cause an Error when my Program went to look for Clips that weren't there.
This is Fixed in this version.

When playing DEMO clips, Previous versions of my Program Sent the Selected Nudity Level to the VG GUI so VG could select a random clip of that Nudity and play it.
This could cause the VG GUI to change the Desktop Nudity Level setting.

I'm now using my Own Random Clip Engine, and I do not Send the Nudity Level to the GUI.

With Only Demo clips, you could select a nudity level that doesn't exist for that card.
Pressing the Dance4ME button would seem to do Nothing.

While this is the correct thing to Happen, it was causing some *****.
The Dance4me button will now turn RED, if there are No matching clips for the selected Nudity Level.

If the Button is Green, there are matching clips to play.
Hovering the Mouse over the button, will show a tool tip
that displays How many clips match the selected level.
And What clip selected at random will be played when you click the button.

Full installer
www.deskbabes.net/files/theplayer-setup.zip

Just the Binary
www.deskbabes.net/files/theplayer-binary.zip

For Vista, W7, and W8 you must set compatibility Mode.
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
January 21, 2013 (edited)
Dear Wyldanimal

I've been using your program for a couple of days. I started off by making play-lists of my favorite clips from all my cards. This was a big mistake, because of the time it takes to get the the next performer. Whilst realising that the user can choose the clips that are wanted and disabling the rest, I decided that it is easier just to play it through, start to finish. This could be another problem with my computer, when I have been on favorites, I get a large black box on the left, however, if the card image is activated then you will see who the clip relates to,Unfortunately without playing the clip, the user doesn't know what it contains and it has to be played in real time to find out, there is nothing that can be done about that though. So I decided that I'd categorize all my cards, it takes hours of work I managed five so far in about an hour and a half. Trouble is I turned off my computer and on returning the favorites tab keep coming up with a run time error 76, however with the new version this seems to have been sorted, so fare.
The cards a, b, c, d, also does this Run Time error 380, the type of dance, doesn't do anything.

Although I realize how hard it is to make a program like this, The following would be really great, easy for me to say.
The ability to play a clip without turning the VGHD program on and off each time, as I can't get a working shortcut on my desktop, I have to open the hidden shortcuts on my task-bar each time, so it takes five clicks for each clip.
A way to scroll down the clips, thereby interrupting one and starting another, to see the type of clip it is, and then being able to turn it on and off from your program.
And lastly, a way to bring up the type clip by order of category such as on task bar or standing, so if the user wants to make a play-list of a model standing, the user doesn't need to laboriously turn on and off each clip to find them.
Also, even though the folder that the program saves to, is the same folder that the VG program would save to, is doesn't show in play-list option via VGHD program, is this what is supposed to happen, can they only be played via The Player?
I think that this is great resource and I would like to strive to get it to work smoothly.
Sorry to use this thread, for this reason, but you know why I had to do this.
I'll try the new one, Do you want me to feedback again?
Take care and many thanks, great effort.
22/01/13 @21.07
Two glitches I've found so far.
one, the playlist start at the third one down, eventually getting to the end of the clips, going to the top, playing the two missed and then stops.
The other is, when pause is press, the save as window comes up which has to be canceled

Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
January 25, 2013 (edited)
Okay,
Just to let you all know that I've just spent several days sorting out my cards into play-lists, There was no way that I was going to watch every clip and make lists like that, so I cheated and watched the first second or so, so each card is broken down by Name, On Bar, behind Bar, Standing, and Pole Dance. See Pic, It is a much better way to watch them. My only regret is that I didn't download the player on my first card and then sort them as and when I got them.
I've also copied the Playlist file and saved it in several partitions and external drives, so I will never have to spend so long on it again.
As For The cards a, c, d, b, Run Time error 380, a = VGHD, d = Classic cards, I must therefore assume that the Girl on Girl, and the Guy on Guy are under c and b, and if you don't have any of these cards, the run time error comes up and the user has no choice put to close the program. The type of dance, works well as Wyldanimal explains.

So, great program Wyldanimal.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
January 27, 2013
@Zoony

You are welcome to PM me any time, or as I prefer, Send me an E-mail
wyldanimal @Deskbabes dot net

That is quite an Extensive way to Sort your Collection.
I believe that is a First I've seen it that way..
And YES, please make a Back up copy of your Hard work..
wouldn't want to loose it..

a,b,c,d selections.. Humm.. I will have to disable the ones for a collection you Don't Have..
Thanks for reporting that..

I hope you have discovered the Filter?
Also, Before you Select the Favorite List check box, put a Check mark in the Clip Player.

That way, when you Do check the Favorites List box, the Clip Player will remain open,
and you can play one clip at a time from the current card..

The Stats Screen, while Friendly for Me, has Much Info about a selected Card.
All of the Clips are broken Down by Erotic Level, and also by Type of Dance..
If you click the stats window to Give it Focus, then Hover the mouse over any of the Numbers, It will display a list of all the clips for that type of Erotic level, or Dance style.

Totem does not allow a third party program to turn ON /OFF their program, So I have no way to Turn VG on / off.

You still have to Click the "V" to switch it from RED to BLACK to RED again..

The Only thing my Player does, is Push the Name of the Clip into a Buffer..
Then VG, if it's RED, Peeks at the Buffer and Plays that Clip..

Some of your Ideas are good ones, but just not possible to do..

The Pics:
1) Shows the Stats Window, Hover of the No Nudity Number to See the List of Clips
2) Style 33 is On Taskbar with Prop, hover on the 3 s-33 to see the clips of this type.
3) Many ways to Add clips to the Favorite List. One by One from the Clip Player
or use the filters.
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
January 28, 2013 (edited)
Thanks Wyldanimal, I'll give it a go.
Yes it does sort the clips from all the cards and allows you to put them in a favorites list to watch or play. However regarding your point about the time I took to sort my cards. As you can see from my picture, clicking on show only clips from selected cards, the panel goes black. Which wouldn't have allowed me to do an entire card. Also the list on the stats bar doesn't work for me, I get the first two letters or numbers and then XXXX, also I only get one clip even if there are supposed to be several, agai see picture..
In this case I was pointing at Topless, which is abundant in this card and you can see what showed.
Anyway that's fine, I've already spent the time sorting out the clips the long way and I very much doubt if I'll get many more cards to sort. 1 My expenditure has been much more than I budgeted for.
2 and It's addictive
3 I've already got 91 cards, which has taken up 42.3GB of hard drive space, the shows are very memory hungry.
4 I keep upsetting people and I keep getting the threads wrong.
So I think that I'll either use my remaining credits, or delete everything from my computer, losing £102.97Sterling = $161.75 US.
I really must stop spending now, that's a lot of money for a bit of fun.

Anyway enough of this, enjoy.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
January 28, 2013
@zoony,

Point the Mouse over the Number, instead of the word.
The word just gives you an Info popup that explains the clip code associated with it.

In your example you hover on topless and the info is nnn2xx
It means all topless clips will have a 2 in the 3rd digit from the right.

But if you hover on the number 12 instead, you will see an info popup listing all the clips.

Item 4..
I can't recall you upsetting people in the threads,
and so what if you ruffle a few feathers..
as long as you haven't violated the TOS, you can post any question or response you feel is appropriate.

in fact, your post have helped to sort out a few things here.

I do agree it is very addictive and Storage Hungry..
That's why I have a large External drive for all of it..
Actually I have three for backups..

it can get expensive, But then so to are many other hobbies in life.
If you enjoy it, and do it in moderation, then Enjoy it..

And the good thing is, all the product you have purchased is yours to keep.
so no real need to uninstall it.
It's already yours.. Even if you never purchase another card..

Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
Okay that worked.
very kind of you. But I also have a moral dilemma. A ***** if you would that I have corrupted myself.
These are human beings after all, and at 56 years old I feel that I'm turning into a dirty old man.
Yes I know that these people choose to do this, but who am I kidding.
So ye, past time to get out.
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
@Zoony

Thank you for your posts here!
I have read them and frankly, got really interested in this WA's program.
Actually downloaded it for a while ago and so the Starryk's Player, but haven't decided yet: they're both still not installed so far.
Well, guess that have to try one day and you have an opportunity to share your experience to get this working.
I also think that VGHD contains a lot of fun and here's a great Community. If you're spendind your time and the money for this program, taking it as a hobby, this is not just ***** time and money. They've turned into the positive emotions, I think, you've got the great moments with your Girls and this is the stuff, which keeps you well and going... now and in the future as well ];-)
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
January 29, 2013
MrBeeCeeper
Sorry, I don't quite understand.
How can one have great moments with images on a screen, sorry but these aren't people we know personally.
In real life, they have their own personal social circle and family and the have all the problems and bills that we all do, to a greater or lesser degree.
But in the main we aren't part of that.

As for the programs, with all respect to the Starryk's Player, I just couldn't get on with it. Wyldanimal player on the other hand is a great bit of kit. He really knows his stuff. I think that there are a few issues with it. (See above)But then, it could be me messing it up, I sure Wyldanimal will get back to use on them.

Be well and take care.
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
January 29, 2013
Well, I can see it this way: there is a real Girl behind every screen image. This Girl is working hard to make a perfect show, this show is every Girl's personal artwork. Actually she's trying to share her emotions with you...

Now it depends on you, can you see an art on the stage, can you feel something or not...

Paintings are essentially only a piece of a canvas covered with paint, that's all... it's up to you - can you see the picture... ];-)

Take care!

Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
January 29, 2013 (edited)
MrBeeCeeper
Fair enough, yes I can see beauty in a painting, and yes to some degree I can appreciate it and I have friends that some works bring them to tears or joy.
The girls are working hard, but understandably to their own ends, which is to pay their bills. The emotions generally are acted out, mostly the only really natural emotions are spontaneous, seen if a zip gets stuck, they see someone off camera, or they take a misstep, obviously, no retakes.
I have no illusions, they glamor me,that's why it's called glamor photography, all modeling, acting and presenting is glamoring. It's all about pretending. But on the whole if I were to meet any one of them, they would have very little to do with me and definitely not in the way they present themselves.
Sorry mate, just what I think. You may know better.

Wyldanimal -
You must think I'm a dope, I keep giving misinformation, I should take time to get my facts right, sorry.
Anyway, another thing regarding the making of playlists in the form that I chose.
It's not possible to say click on say, behind bar Then choose all the levels at once.
So, what I suppose would need to be done is to save each level into favorites one at a time until the user gets all the behind bar for that performer.
Actually, I've double checked the issue with clicking on show only clips from selected cards, and the panel goes black.This seems okay and the choice will play.
I obviously don't know how the levels are chosen, but interestedly, one clip that is standing and explicit doesn't come up on the filter and I'm sure that it wouldn't be the only one.
Natalie Mendes, Cherryland, card a924 clip 64401.vghd.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
January 29, 2013
@Zoony

I'll use your example card a0924 and clip style 64xxx ( enter / exit )

The Build Filter section allows you to Apply the Filter to Either Just the Dance type, Just the Erotic level, or Both.
Both is the default selection.

Example: to See all Erotic levels of Dance type 64 (Enter / Exit)
I place a check mark in Enter Exit. a mark in Apply filter to Dance type only,
Then click on Filter List Now.

Only the Cards that Have Clips that Match the Filter setting will be in the list.
Scroll down and find thew card a0924, place a check in that card.
Click on Copy to Favorites

There you can See that I now, have all of the Clips from Card a0924 of dance style 64 of all erotic levels.

The Filter was applied to match clips of 64xxx where the xxx could be anything.

The Pictures:
1)
It's can be a very Simple Program.
play a random clip from a card of the selected erotic level.
Select Level, select card, press Dance 4 Me.

2)
More Advanced, the Clip Player
Erotic level is not used in Clip player mode.
Select Full animations, Trailers, or both
Select a Card,
open the Clip player window
Select a clip
press play clip

3)
set up filters for dance type 64, all levels. Select card a0924, add clips to Favorites.
Or you can get full control with it's powerful Filter option.
but it takes a bit of time to learn how it works..

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
January 29, 2013
@Zoony: I don't want to spam WAs thread but I have to say that some models very obviously had fun while shooting for VG. This is too obvious to be just fake. That kind of shows are my favourites because I like to see it if the model enjoys being on stage. Some literally jump for joy in the standing clips. You just need to find the right shows to see these emotions which are clearly not fake.
I am also happy to see that you learned how to report problems you encounter in a way that others can help you and that you are now willing to accept help.
JeB1952
Joined in Nov 2009

64 post(s)
February 5, 2013
Since upgrading to Virtugirl 1.1.0.48 I cannot get The Player to start. It is running as Administrator with XP compatibility mode enabled.

Error

My Error Get in5 in GetVGHDList 1 in GetVGHDList 2 In GetVGHDList 3 In GetVGHDList 4
Error 6 The_Player Overflow
E:\vghd\Data\models.lst
In File 1
C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\vghd\The Player\VGHDList.txt Out File 2

I did change the install directory to be where VGHD is located.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
February 5, 2013 (edited)
JeB1952
Joined in Nov 2009

64 post(s)
February 5, 2013
The same problem continues to occur. I believe that I was at this level already but reinstalled to be sure.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
February 6, 2013
JeB1952
Joined in Nov 2009

64 post(s)
February 7, 2013

This resolved the problem I was experiencing and you discovered.

Thank you

FYI. You are distributing with debug tracing enabled in the ini file.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
April 20, 2013 (edited)
A quick update to support the New Version 1.1.0.54 of VG and DB

Just the Binary for now.
http://www.deskbabes.net/files/The-Player.zip

Unzip and copy it to your previous Folder.
Note: For W8, it should some where in your user profile.

For A complete list of Whats new
Go up to this Post:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=3821&&pageNb=7#368632
Everything about iStripper / [VGHD] Addon: Custom card player
************************************* 08-16-2019 - iStripper No Longer supported. Do NOT download from the links It has not been updated and will not work ! ************************************* 07-05...

This Post for the Save Progress Feature:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=3821&&pageNb=7#369090
************************************* 08-16-2019 - iStripper No Longer supported. Do NOT download from the links It has not been updated and will not work ! ************************************* 07-05...

And this Post for what's in the Newest Update:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=3821&&pageNb=7#379788

I'll package up the full Installer and post it a bit later.

FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

149 post(s)
April 20, 2013
Looks like it solved the "first card loading only" problem I emailed you about, and the new "380 Invalid" program crash switching to the b, c, and d loading options too. Thanks for the quick update. Outstanding support!
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
April 27, 2013 (edited)
Thanks Wyldanimal
Sorted.
StarBrite
Joined in Apr 2012

2 post(s)
May 2, 2013
Looks like we have a "newer" Totem VGHD UpGrade Version 1.1.0.58 for VG and DB. I will wait rather than using Version 1.1.0.54. StarBrite
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
May 2, 2013
The Official Version of VG has been updated to 1.1.0.58
the main issue this fixed was several of the cards had a different encoding that caused the Animations to be Invisible.
Fixes since 1.1.0.56:
7 cards had transparent clips (a0077, a0132, a0144, a0146, a0156, a0159 and a0160): Fixed.

Here is A quick update to support the New Version 1.1.0.54 thourh 1.1.0.58 of VG and DB
If you already updated for version 1.1.0.54 then you are good to go..

Just the Binary for now.
http://www.deskbabes.net/files/The-Player.zip

Unzip and copy it to your previous Folder.
Note: For W8, it should some where in your user profile.

Go up to this Post:

I'll package up the full Installer and post it a bit later.

MikeDreams
Joined in Jul 2009

26 post(s)
May 2, 2013 (edited)
Release date: 2013-04-30 Version: 1.1.0.58

I could not find a specific thread for it. I apologize if this is the wrong place to comment on it. (Please redirect.)

Just as in the previous, most recent release, the mouse left- and right-click on the model does not work.

At least initially. Seems like after a while it will.

Is there a fix for this? Thank you.

@Mike

Sorry This Thread is Only for My Add on Player
This is not the thread for Totem Support.

All Support for my Add On Player
MUST BE DONE VIA E-MAIL

WyldAnimal at DeskBabes dot NET

Please do not Post support question on this Thread
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
May 27, 2013 (edited)
05-26-2013 - Version Update to 1.1.62.01

Full installer
www.deskbabes.net/files/theplayer-setup.zip
unzip it.
Click on the Setup.exe file to install it.

Just the Binary
www.deskbabes.net/files/theplayer-binary.zip
unzip it to your existing VGHDPlayer2 folder

Support is via E-mail

Same Features as previous version.
Update to support New Totem Software

All Support for my Add On Player
MUST BE DONE VIA E-MAIL

Please do not Post support question on this Thread

Go up to this Post:

robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

340 post(s)
June 6, 2013
I have tried this one for a while now and it works really well :) nice work WA.

And im also using it in the new VG beta software and it works just fine as far as i can se :)

Thanks WA!!
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
July 3, 2013
Hi Wyldanimal
I think the player is a great tool.
But it would seem that you are regularly ousted by any VG program updates.
Coursing you a major headache and a ***** for anyone that uses the program.
I've had to reconfigure the installation several times now.
The current issue is that the green button has now stopped working after another re installation of the VG program after it failed to load again.
Personally I know that this is going start a riot, but there is a definite start up issue, in the programming, that makes it unstable or fire walled occasionally. on a reboot of the computer.
Have you considered putting a direct link to your program and it updates from your profile or suchlike to make updates easier to find.
Take care

I'm currently using Version: 1.1.0.70 of the VG software
Zoony
Joined in Jul 2012

45 post(s)
July 8, 2013
Okay,
So all is well now.
probably needed a reboot
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3780 post(s)
July 9, 2013
@Zoony and all members.
My software DOES NOT interact with the VG GUI.
they are two completely separate Items.

They have No control over Each other...

VG GUI = A
My Program = C

A does Not talk to C
C does Not Talk to A

They Don't even know the Other exists...
there is no Link or connection between them..

But now we have B
B is a common friend to A and C

A talks to B and gets the name of the clip from B

C talks to B and tells B the name of the clip.

So my software C tells B Clip a0001_0101.demo

VG GUI A talks to B and B says clip a0001_0101.demo

A then Plays clip a0001_0101.demo as told to it by B

But A and C never talk to each other..

Hope that helps a little...

member84392371
Joined in Oct 2009

1328 post(s)
July 28, 2013
Hey WA, the latest version is easy enough for even me to get running again, after not being able to do so for over a year, thanks a lot!!
And including the classics and deskbabes is excellent too!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !