663 post(s)
March 22, 2020
@Stanston 👍👍👍👍👍👍 nice one
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 23, 2020
@muttonjeff

Thank's for the positive Response :-) In the meanwhile i did some Test's last Friday with the New Final Size for my Reference Transparent Backgrond PNG-File.

The new Size is now 2500 height x 3300 width and this is definitely the Final Sweetspot.

So i started again from Scratch, and reworked all the Card's that i had finished before with the old Format. But now at least I can Finally say i get the most Bang for the Bug.

So you can make these Wonderful Creations like from Katya Clover. She is also such a Sweetheart ❤️

Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 24, 2020
💋 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 💋
Evolver1980
Joined in May 2019

40 post(s)
March 24, 2020

How did you do this? Looks great ... I hope there is still a manual, I would like that too😊
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 24, 2020

Read the first Post from @Wildanimal then you should good to go 😉
Also i will give you my Reference Image.
Evolver1980
Joined in May 2019

40 post(s)
March 25, 2020

Hmmm

I don't really understand ... The previous posts are not really helpful. Or I'm just too stupid ... for me it is not really obvious in which files I have to change what 😆😆😆
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
March 25, 2020 (edited)
@Evolver1980

I have done several hundred of these in the past year or so and have gotten quite used to the process.

Earlier in this thread there is a link (Hosted by @Wyldanimal thank you very much!!) to where all my custom.png's are stored and can be accessed easily enough.

Here is the link: http://pngs.virtuastripper.net/

All the previous google links are expired but the above link is functioning properly.

There are several sections that correspond to all the carousels in the app and then there is an 'older' section with cards older than 6 months or so.

There is also a 'releases' section with the newest cards there.

find the folder with the card you want to see and click it, then inside that folder are the actual png's which you can right click and 'save link as'

For example you want e1285

Once you have the png on your machine then cut/paste it to: C:\Users\?????\AppData\Local\vghd\e1285

I recommend getting both the 'fullhd' and the 'full' png's since I don't remember where the break point is between the plain 'full' and the 'fullhd' starts/stops.

The app will use the one it wants to and the other one just takes up a little space.

You usually have to restart the app to get it to cache the new png file before you can view it on the app and carousel's.

If you need more help I can try to guide you along some more.

I typically do full frontal nudes but can do other poses or clothed if someone asks for that.

HTH

PD48
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 25, 2020
Hi @pumpdude48
You usually have to restart the app to get it to cache the new png file before you can view it on the app and carousel's.
I completely forgot about that.
In my case i created a Custom Skin for the Client and the Folder contains only palette.txt and skinThumbnail.png
Here is the contain of the File.
Base = #f8f8f8 ; Background for all windows. Should be the same as Window.
AlternateBase = #e8e8e8 ; Alternate background.
Text = #656565 ; Foreground for all windows. Should be the same as WindowText.

Window = #f8f8f8 ; Should be the same as Base.
WindowText = #656565 ; Should be the same as Text.

Button = #e9b024 ; Background of regular buttons.
ButtonText = #ffffff ; Foreground of regular buttons.

Shadow = #000000 ; Shadows under windows.
Dark = #373737 ; Background of title bar in windows.

Mid = #a8a8a8 ; These 3 colors can be used for gradients, separators... Should be from darkest to lightest.
Midlight = #b6b6b6
Light = #d9d9d9

Highlight = #e9b024 ; This color is used when mouse is over a window.
HighlightedText = #ffffff ; Reserved for future use.

Link = #0000ff ; Reserved for future use.
LinkVisited = #ff00ff ; Reserved for future use.

ToolTipBase = #ffffff ; Tooltips.
ToolTipText = #000000

NowPlaying = #269d61 ; Special colors for card's states.
Preview = #4090d5
FullShow = #e72e4a
New = #06c3f8
NewRelease = #e72e4a
Update = #e72e4a
Deleted = #373737
Aborted = #e72e4a
StickerText = #ffffff
After every change, because i want to see the result immediately 😀 i'm switching to my Skin and Voila.
But this is not a Smart way to do so then the Client Crashes after a while,
definitely because of the Caching for the new Images.
But i can Live with that Fact, when you know that.
So i wanted to share this short with you, in case somebody want to use this way also.

Evolver1980
Joined in May 2019

40 post(s)
March 25, 2020 (edited)
@Stanston

Ich war wahrscheinlich schon zu müde ... habe es jetzt aber verstanden was ich tun muss... Ich danke dir für deine Hilfe 👍
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 25, 2020
Ich war wahrscheinlich schon zu müde ... habe es jetzt aber verstanden was ich tun muss... Ich danke dir für deine Hilfe 👍
I will translate that for you.

@Evolver1980 wrote:
"I was probably too tired already... but now I understand what I have to do... I thank you for your help."

So then, enjoy your work as i do 😊

SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
March 25, 2020
Ja @Evolver1980, in diesen Momenten klemmt dann schon manchmal der automatische DE<->EN -Umschalter im Kopf. 😆
Das Thema ist aber tatsächlich nicht sooo kompliziert, viel Spass.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 25, 2020
Ja in diesen Momenten klemmt dann schon manchmal der automatische DE<->EN -Umschalter im Kopf
Ja Holla die Waldfee 😄 Ich sollte mir doch mal Angewöhnen bei den Profilen doch mal was genauer hin zu Schauen. Dann übersieht man auch nicht das ein oder andere Detail.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 25, 2020
I agree with Tania, it's really a ***** Desire 😘
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
March 25, 2020
Could you take a screenshot of the carousel ("Featured" tab) and post it here?
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 25, 2020
@lukaszr

Sorry but i don't care about the carousel and also it's using the Standardpics.
And when a Girl from my Collection would apper there, it wouldn't look very good.
Because i'm not using the Full Frontal Nude Pose.
I'm only interested on the Personal Mainmodelpage, so I cannot grant your wish.

PS: Your Avatar makes me always Crying, it's just too good 😆
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 26, 2020
The ❤️ beat is rising 😊
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 28, 2020
I Love ❤️ these Shots from that Deep and Close Cameraangle.
To the Directors/Photographers, Please keep that up 👍
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 30, 2020
In theses Moments you realized, what for hidden Beautys are waiting in your Collection.
Look at that Smile 😍 😍 😍
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
March 30, 2020
Not only the smile 😉
Good job 👍
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
March 30, 2020
Not only the smile 😉
That's for sure 😀

OT
And also this is what happend when you decide to lay your Hands on the Booster Packs
or the Redraw Packs.
You can't decide by yourself the Card's you get, but you have the benefit of the lower Price.
But what's more Important, in the last Booster Pack which was this one
https://www.istripper.com/de/forum/thread/44204/1?post=653218
Everything about iStripper / Thank God It's Friday
Thank God it's Friday and we would like to offer you some packs of shows again :-P New Releases But first let's have a look to the new shows we have released this week! Don't miss Melena Maria Rya and...
i had the ability to Reload 500 Credits so that i could get them all.

And i was really really Lucky in Fact in all of the three Free Cardsets was
at least always 1 Card i ever wanted, but always forgot to buy on a regular Shopping Tour.
And also in everey Pay Card Set were always one or two Cards i also ever wanted.

So it was a great Surprise for me 😊

And in the end you go to your Collection after several Weeks, open up the Card and realize
OMG! What a damn cute Beauty ❤️

And this what happend today with Linda Elisson.

So i like these kind of Offers, you have to take what you get.
No whining, No Discussions, Take it or go away. And with a tiny little bit of Gambling.
So from here a Fat 👍 to these kind of Offers.
OT/
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
April 8, 2020
Sometimes there are these Situations (like today Morning) where you ask yourself
can i get a little bit more, only just a little bit please.

Then you begin some Testing and Experimenting and you find out that the new
Size for your Reference Pic can be 2800 height x 3700 width.

Then you see also that the new Filesize is totally Ok.
Then you start Thinking .... shall i really do that, shall i.

So you can call me Crazy and Stupid i'm Ok with that, but after already over 640 (more or less) reworked Cards,
i opened up my Terminal, switching via cd in the data Directory, and executed the following Command.

find . -type f -iname \*_custom.png -delete

Was it worth it, absolutely then now i don't need any scaling on almost 90% from the Original Pic's, almost.
Yes it was worth it. So here we go again 1221 Cards are awaiting my Attention 😀
luv479
Joined in Oct 2012

4 post(s)
April 14, 2020
Can you please tell me how can i make this on my Imac? Is there any process to do it
I Love ❤️ these Shots from that Deep and Close Cameraangle.
To the Directors/Photographers, Please keep that up 👍
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
April 14, 2020
@luv479
The choice of the OS isn't really necessary, and Gimp is also available for Mac.

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Please read the whole Topic and specifically the Posts from @Wyldanimal and @pumpdude48
It is not really difficult to do the Process 😉
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 post(s)
April 22, 2020 (edited)
@Stanston following your lead I did my first couple. Since I'm a full Collection guy this will take me AGES!!! but I'm excited to spice up my library a bit.
PsPBuRnOuT
Joined in May 2016

4 post(s)
April 22, 2020
Awesome
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1010 post(s)
April 29, 2020
@imhorny5555 It's still nice to see that there are People, that get involved in to this 😊
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 29, 2020
Since I'm a full Collection guy this will take me AGES!!!

I too am a full collection guy and I have been at this since before this thread was started and you ain't kidding about how long it will take to catch up....

I think I have almost half the cards done so far but don't have an exact count.

I do all the new releases and have since the start of the thread and have done a few of the older ones a few times a week as I get time.

When I started I had never done any kind of photo editing at all and some of my early work sure shows it.

When I come accross those early ones during my travels through the list I redo them with my current knowledge and they sure look better than they did before.

I too am glad to see that others are taking up this 'sport' as I was kind of discouraged early on from the lack of response when the thread was first started.

I have as much fun doing these almost as I do watching the girls dance.

It's truly a 'labor of love' imo.

Have fun guys!!

PD48
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 post(s)
May 22, 2020

@pumpdude48

since she's currently on a carousel what did you end up doing for bonnie parker's cosplay card?

I tried my damnedest to "edit" a shot but since they opted for the non standard studio I had little to pick from.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3770 post(s)
May 22, 2020
You can Always use a solid color Wallpaper, and then make a Screen capture while she is dancing.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !