tommybadman
Joined in Nov 2007

7 post(s)
September 17, 2017
Hi, not a new user but have been away for a looong time!

I noticed that every 3/4 preview that get pulled has -12% discount. Is this random or is there a pattern to it?

Just want to know if I should wait for my fav/wishlist cards to come round as previews with a discount ;) or if it's never gonna happen?
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
September 18, 2017
The discount is deliberate I think its every 5th automatic pushed preview. The idea is to encourage you to allow pushed previews. If you have a lot of wishlist cards you could get lucky, but I think the choice of which preview to push is purely random.

A better strategy is to check out each weekend's TGIF sale. 2-3 weeks ago they had a buy 3 and get the fourth card free sale. This is 25% or better if you buy 3 low quality cards and get a crystal clear card for free.
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
September 18, 2017
Every third preview card, which automatically appears in the preview, is offered with a discount of 12%.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 post(s)
September 18, 2017 (edited)
Yes, it is every 3rd card. But few weeks ago this system was tweaked and now it selects only cards with rating 4.66 and above, so if you have low-rated cards in your wishlist, forget to get 12% discount on those... at least until the next tweak.

You can read more here:
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37335/2?post=548603
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
tommybadman
Joined in Nov 2007

7 post(s)
September 19, 2017
Thanks all, that is exactly what I wanted to know :)
meStripper
Joined in May 2018

23 post(s)
May 19, 2018
so many babes I wish were in the discount bracket! I want to get a few more before buying multiples of the same girls
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 post(s)
July 12, 2018
I am new here I been a member for about 9 Days and i have 32 cards, I am enjoying this Desktop Game i even make screen recordings to share with my Twitter Followers.. But I have 2 questions that need to be answered before i spend any more money on this. I sent the questins to support and i am waiting for an answer.

In the mean time can anyone tell me how to view my wishlist cards?
bugzme
Joined in Nov 2011

147 post(s)
July 12, 2018
Click on "Girls Store" then "Selection" and choose wishlist.

Bugz
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 post(s)
July 12, 2018
Thank you very much I feel a little retarded not finding it myself.

Thank you again
Liz Vicious

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !