Talent of the month

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1647 post(s)
June 2, 2017
We have decided to reward our best models every month and honor them with a badge on all her shows for one month.

iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on :
  • her beauty of course,
  • the quality of her performance as a stripper,
  • the rate she got from our members,
  • the number of times she's been purchased,
  • how long she stays in our top 20, etc.
And in case of a tie, we ask the shooting crew to choose the girl who has left them with the most unforgettable memories!

And the very first winner of this reward is.... Mila Azul!

Six amazing shows have already been released and the good news is that six other ones will follow!!!

Congratulations, Mila! We love you!

shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Congratulations Mila!

We all love you, but I'm first! :)
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Excellent idea and an excellent first winner.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Talent of the month is an awesome way to show support and give credit to the beautiful girls for their hard work. Mila is an incredible premiere winner. I have her complete first set. Six more on the way AWESOME. CONGRATULATIONS Mila you are a special treasure indeed.😍👍💗.
drtystv
Joined in Sep 2008

3 post(s)
June 2, 2017
When will the next six shows be available?
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Awesome job Team, Casting a super reward for the beautiful girls and their hard work.
Thanks, Celine 👍😍
japanmen
Joined in Jun 2013

7 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Mila Azulおめでとう!
vinss1000
Joined in Mar 2008

2 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Bravo ! elle mérite d'être mise à l'honneur !
kchristophe
Joined in Apr 2008

33 post(s)
June 2, 2017
mes félicitations !!
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
June 2, 2017 (edited)
Congratulations to the lovely Mila, one of my favourite models ❤️
Bantu1
Joined in Jul 2009

256 post(s)
June 2, 2017
That's a super idea! I'm glad that Mila was awarded first. Congratulations!
readyforanything
Joined in Apr 2011

2400 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Congratulations!. To Mila. A Graet first Winner. ❤️
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Good choice !
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
June 2, 2017
I like this. I look forward to this new feature, as I am such a content junkie :P
lps999
Joined in Nov 2016

7 post(s)
June 2, 2017
I'll chime in with a similar reaction -- this is a great idea, and I can't think of a betterfirst winner than Mila Azul. I have her 1st set of 6, and am looking forward to the 2nd of 6. Her smile wins me over every time... plus gorgeous.
ssj
Joined in Jan 2017

1 post(s)
June 2, 2017
well play you are well with it babe keep it come
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

789 post(s)
June 2, 2017
if u like it. then i love it.😄
Mik73
Joined in Jan 2017

4 post(s)
June 2, 2017
Congratilations Mila!
I can't wait to have all the new shows in my collection❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
June 3, 2017 (edited)
Sorry but I totally disagree with this.

The rating of any girl is always subjective rather than objective and therefore inherently unfair.

For example big titted girls will mainly be more popular than than small tiitted girls because that seems to be the preference of the majority of members.

To start giving out awards I think belittles some of the girls and may even deter them from appearing on iStripper again.

Don't get me wrong - I think Mila Azul is freakin' gorgeous - I voted for casting her even whe there were a number of "nay" sayers at the the time.

I just don't think it is fair to judge girls because a majority prefer that type of girl.

Every woman is beautiful in her own right - irrespective of the size of her tits, her ethnicity or her body type.
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
June 3, 2017
You know...
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

340 post(s)
June 3, 2017
Congrats to Mila 😍
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
June 3, 2017
well deserved. I am a big fan of Mila! Her XXX show was absolutely fantastic
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 post(s)
June 4, 2017
@Number6 : it looks to me as though rating by the members is but one of numerous criteria upon which this award is supposedly based...
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 4, 2017 (edited)
I would guess that Totem are basing their findings purely on the best sellers of the month. Only Totem know these numbers.

Therefore, nothing to do with members' views per se. Obviously, top sellers will have good ratings.

iStripper Talent is selected once a month based on : her beauty of course, (Subjective)
the quality of her performance as a stripper, (Subjective)
the rate she got from our members, (Subjective)
the number of times she's been purchased, (Objective)
how long she stays in our top 20, etc. (Objective)
HotTaz
Joined in Jan 2009

4 post(s)
June 4, 2017
A very well deserved win and an excellent choice for the first winner! Mila is definately one of my top favorites. Well Done!!
HotTaz
Joined in Jan 2009

4 post(s)
June 4, 2017 (edited)
Upon reading over the posts, I will enter my two cents worth. Based on the criteria that was put forth, I think there is an even amount of Subjective and Objective scores. It is no different than a beauty contest would be. I would hope that these scores and ratings would not discourage the models from participating in future shows. I whole-heartedly agree that all of these women are beautiful in their own right and members all have their particular likes and dislikes. It is a majority rules kind of system. Will it affect my decision to purchase one girl over another? Perhaps. Will it stop me from purchasing a card from a model I like? No. It is just another rating that might highlight a model that I previously overlooked. A win for me and a win for Totem.
buquetitan
Joined in Feb 2017

2 post(s)
June 4, 2017
Istripper could not have made a better choice. Mila Azul is the best!!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !