Thanks God It's Friday

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 post(s)
May 26, 2017 (edited)
Thanks God It's Friday and this week-end is under the sign of gemini.

But first of all, have a look to what we have released this week : Katy jones, Niemira, Naomi Benett (Damn she is hot in this XXX show), Gloria, Milana, the first card of Katrina and the expected return of the Russian beauty : Katya Clover. Tell me you didn't find something to your taste and I won't believe you ^_^

New releases this week

Week-end Sales - Week-end Sales

If you see double, do not set your monitor, it's normal, this weekend promotion is about DUO cards, hence the gemini!
All cards can't be listed in the carrousel, there are too many of them.

So, in order to see all discounted up to 16% off cards, go to STORE > filter > category > Duo.

Enjoy guys 😊
(We're a bit late today ^^)

note: All duo cards are discounted except cards released less than 90 days ago and those in special collections.
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 post(s)
May 26, 2017
This is a sale I have been waiting. And I must admit, I have been waiting this afternoon for something to come up, to kow how to spend my weekend(credits). So much to check out here! Thanks for this, Totem Team!

And really interesting week, too, apart from some usual favorites (Niemira, Naomi), I especially liked Katrina's performance (and performance makes all the different in this show, usually not the fan of army outfits, or the very skinny type, but still a great show!)

CVSiN
Joined in Dec 2007

26 post(s)
May 26, 2017
Ugh really?? Duo cards.. the worst cards you produce? would have to be nearly free for me to even care..
bravura
Joined in Jan 2013

25 post(s)
May 26, 2017
With Niemira and Gloria's cards this week, I was almost certain thhe theme of the weekend sale would be nurses! An opportunity missed, perhaps?
lps999
Joined in Nov 2016

7 post(s)
May 26, 2017 (edited)
I have been meaning to buy more Duo cards ... this weekend may break the bank!
nostromo88
Joined in Apr 2016

8 post(s)
May 27, 2017
Best deal I've ever seen here! Bought and spent 500 creds faster than ever.
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
May 27, 2017
@bravura They just had a nurse theme weekend sale recently I thought. 2 hot nurses this week, means it's time to get ***** :P
Hyuji
Joined in Mar 2009

19 post(s)
May 27, 2017
...!?... All duo cards are!? Wow!! w(^o^)w
(訳?)...!?...デュオのカード全部ですと!? わぉ!! w(^o^)w

...どちらも文章になっているのかどうか、わかりません(^^;)
bpm14
Joined in Dec 2015

7 post(s)
May 27, 2017
Awesome sale! Just bought every duo card on my wishlist. Now I'll have to buy some more credits and check out the girls store.
Arseneo
Joined in Feb 2012

101 post(s)
May 27, 2017
I bought almost all duos long ago before this SIGNIFICANT offer for a HUGE amount of these cards... It's was might to save a lot of my money for buying new releases, but I can't return the time back, these hundreds of cards already purchased and no advantages here for "five-six diamonds", who have 2500+ cards can't have a notable savings by such good offer for many other members.

The new releases are good also (here is the best Gloria's show, amazing Katya's charm, and so on), but these shows won't getting worse later, so for me is better just waiting when they will accessible with bigger discount like a Black Friday cashback or +50/+100 on recharge. Of course we can get them with additional -12% from Previews tab, but I can't constantly watch there, so I doubt I'll buy the credits again due to very high cost of the currency for me, and I understand Totem can't take it into count, the same as can't give to "five-six diamonds" more than already given for triple diamonds. Yes, 1500 purchased cards are not equal to 2500 or to 3000, these levels are not the same, but seems the 45% discount (with additional -12%) is a maximum that possible to give without lost the profit to continue the production.

I feel the self here as a foolish one from the crowd due to I already bought all I wanted except only new cards, most of TGIFs reminds me that the best tactic for me a now is just waiting with no purchases at all until the appropriate offer. Or just forget about new releases in a whole playing already purchased shows and be happy with it )) I wish to all the nice additions to your collections, my time ends, the sunrise is coming ))
MadDogCM
Joined in Aug 2009

2 post(s)
May 27, 2017
This 'Week-end Sales' sucks again, if you already have them all, like me!

@Arseneo nice idea - for me quad diamonds at 3000 could be nice.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 post(s)
May 27, 2017
Awesome weekend ahead. Enjoy.😈😇
SanityAbsent
Joined in Jan 2017

13 post(s)
May 27, 2017
Well maybe this Sale is a test in regard to the ongoing XXX discussion and a lot of comments were about DUOs.
Did my part, bought the 98 cards on my wishlist and actually a handful more, thanks for the great opportunity throwing my money at you, haha.
Nah seriously, some don't like DUOs, but the ones loving crave for more.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !