Ass men? New to iStripper?

Forum / New users corner

cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 post(s)
May 20, 2017
I got you covered.

Here is my ass guide for the exceptional asses you should own if you’re an ass man. There are a lot out there that are decent but these are the “must own” in my opinion. Criticism is appreciated. Some girls are left out because of ridiculous fake tits, barely showing their ass in clips or too ugly to appreciate their ass.

Top 10 to own and serious no brainers:

Alexa Nova, Alyssa Reece, Aria Giovanni, Ava Courcelles, Carolina Abril, Jessica Joy, Kari, Mia Malkova, Nekane, and Ria Rodriguez.

Won’t disappoint:

Aleska Diamond, Alexa Nova (Top 10), Alyssa Reece (Top 10), Amarna Miller, Aria Giovanni (Top 10), Ava Courcelles (Top 10), Bettina Di Capri, Candy Sweet, Carolina Abril (Top 10), Cherry Kiss, Cindy Dollar, Danielle Trixie, Denisa k (cards 156 & 159), Deny (1300 series; she gained weight and mostly in the ass, yay!), Dominno, Elody (super skinny and muscular but nice ass), Erica Fontes (skinny but nice ass), Jasmine Arabia, Jenni Gregg, Jessica Joy (Top 10), Kari (Top 10), Karlee Grey, Katia De Lys, Keisha Grey, Kira lord, Krystel, Kyra Hot, Liza Del Sierra, Lola Reve, Lucy Li, Lyen Parker, Melisa, Mia Malkova (Top 10), Mikki, Nekane (Top 10), Nesty, Nikky Case, Playful *****, Randy Ayn, Rebecca Volpetti, Ria Rodriguez (Top 10), Sabina, Satin Bloom, Sofia Ander, Star (Top 10), Stella Cox, Susan, Suzie Q (Muscular but nice ass), Sweet Cat, Sybil, Valentina Nappi, Vanessa Mio, Viola, Zuzana (cards 106,110,111).
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
May 20, 2017
Wow you really took the time to think this through...I'm surprised Nikky Case wasn't in your "Top 10 to own and serious no brainers" cuz her ass is one of the best I've seen...I mean it's sooo mouth-watering Bubblelicious! 😛 (plus she's flaming H🔥T!!! durrrh...)
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
May 20, 2017 (edited)
In cnc's defence, Pop (I know. Not my usual style) but he did list Nikky as a top 10 ass.

'Nesty, Nikky Case, Playful *****, Randy Ayn, Rebecca Volpetti, Ria Rodriguez (Top 10), '

However there are way more than 10 names in cnc's list...

As always, we all have our faves 😛

Edit: Nikky might make an appearance in my comic...
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
May 20, 2017
[Name (Top 10)] defines that as a top 10 model, having said that, there are 11 :P And I agree with @Popeyed Nikky''s behind has been inspiring me for a very long time 😵
JOfun69
Joined in Jul 2009

3 post(s)
June 18, 2018
I absolutely LOVE asses!

My 2 absolute favorite asses are:

Melisa Mendiny
Nekane

I can't get enough of these 2 gorgeous women and their asses! I have all of their cards and hoping they do more soon.
rageinblack
Joined in Jul 2018

44 post(s)
July 31, 2018 (edited)
I love assess and I don't think I've seen an ugly ass here on istripper yet. Maybe it's because of the cards I own they are all super sexy, but I don't see their names apper in your list, which is weird :o

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !