Multiple PCs

Forum / New users corner

Juniorpops
Joined in Dec 2016

4 post(s)
April 28, 2017
How many computers can I have my collection on, also if I change pcs am I able to transfer my collection?
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 28, 2017
You can have two machines running the software at one time.

If you wish to transfer one of those licenses to a different machine go to the Thread "Bugs & Fixes" - "Too many installs" and request one of the Moderators to cancel one of your existing installs in favor of the new one. They usually respond to that thread pretty fast so you shouldn't need to wait long to make it happen.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
April 28, 2017
We are allowed two installs

If you want to change PC's, follow the simple uninstall instructions using the softwares uninstall tool for the PC you're removing it from. It usually works fine. Then install on the new PC. If you get the "Too many installs" error at that time, then post in the Bugs & Fixes STICKY thread by the name of Too Many Installs. We tend to keep a pretty good eye on it so we can help.
Fearless
Joined in Apr 2010

1 post(s)
May 26, 2017
do you support Android?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
May 26, 2017
@Fearless Hi, Apple and Google Play won't allow adult content in Apps :(
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
May 30, 2017 (edited)
Wow I didn't even know that we were allowed only 2 installs...so why is this?? 😫

Also what if you have an older PC that has it installed but you can't get access to uninstall it??? 😱!!!
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
May 30, 2017
Wow I didn't even know that we were allowed only 2 installs...so why is this?? 😫

Probably so that one person/member can't be buying cards on one account and installing the program on a bunch of buddies computers so they can share everything. One person per account.

Also what if you have an older PC that has it installed but you can't get access to uninstall it??? 😱!!!

No worries.

If you have an old install you can't get to and get the "Too Many Installs" error when trying to install on a new computer, just post in the Bugs & Fixes STICKY "Too Many Installs" thread to request an install reset. Or contact customer service, which might be the much slower method. Depending.

You've seen the thread........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28643/1
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
May 30, 2017 (edited)
Probably so that one person/member can't be buying cards on one account and installing the program on a bunch of buddies computers so they can share everything. One person per account.

Okay... I mean I get the one person/member thing but how in the world do you know if a person's friends or whatever are using the same account??? I mean it could be the same person just using many different machines lol ...and here I thought sharing was caring but I guess Totem has their reasons and I'm not gonna argue with that...just trying to understand is all 👌

If you have an old install you can't get to and get the "Too Many Installs" error when trying to install on a new computer, just post in the Bugs & Fixes STICKY "Too Many Installs" thread to request an install reset. Or contact customer service, which might be the much slower method. Depending.

You've seen the thread........
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/28643/1?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

Thanks...and yeah I plan on installing in another machine in the near future! 😎
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
May 30, 2017
Well its called discretion, the mods have the ability to reset an installation counter if we feel it is genuine.

If we don't then we will say no.

Not really hard at all
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
May 30, 2017
Okay yeah I had it installed on an older machine that I no longer use but come to think of it I already have it installed on two but will be uninstalling it on one and installing on another...but that will be some time from now...thanks again! 😎
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
May 30, 2017
It Always Amazes Me when Members Post...
"I didn't Know that"

With regards to Something that Is In the Terms and Conditions.

It's right there, when you Install the Software.
You have to Read it, and then Put a check Mark in a BOX that States
You have read and Agree to the Terms.

"EVERYONE" that installs the Software has to check that box and Agree to it..

Yet, I see so Often...

"I didn't know that"

I guess they don't read the Agreement at All.

And Some of these Same Members, I know have been Told.. Go Read the Terms and Conditions.

Please read the Agreement, Please read the Agreement, Please read the Agreement

I wrote that 3 times, because when you Install the software...
It's Right there, 3 times... Please read the Agreement..

and you Have to Check a Box that Says you Read it and Agree to it.

Once you Check that Box, It is a Legal Agreement, and you are bond to follow it's Terms and Conditions.

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
May 30, 2017
Like we say in France : "Nul n'est censé ignorer la loi"
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
May 30, 2017
Like we say in France : "Nul n'est censé ignorer la loi"

we have a saying..
"ignorance of the law is no excuse"
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
May 31, 2017 (edited)
The way I feel about this is that it's not entirely everyone's fault...as most people don't read the "Terms and Conditions" of really anything these days...it's just an automatic response in the brain a subconscious conditioning from repetitive behavior...in this case installing program after program after program...but it's also because most of the time there is so much to read that people just don't have the time...but I understand that's no excuse...it's just reality...in today's corrupt world people will face systematic consequences regardless of if they believe they are "innocent"...

Nobody is perfect...I mean how can you learn from your mistakes if you don't make them??? We are all human beings who are all capable of falling down...but where I come from we help each other get back up and believe in forgiveness no matter what...life may be a learning experience...but it is also a journey to find not the truth...but your truth...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
May 31, 2017
Truth is, there are really only two options when it comes to Installing the Software.
Accept the Agreement so you can continue the Install, or Cancel, and Don't Install it.

So yes I agree the the Majority will click accept with out taking the time to read them at the time of Installation.
But if a member has Been sent a message to Go Read the Terms and Conditions,
I'd hope that the member would then, take the time to read and Learn the rules.

They were sent that message for an Obvious reason.

This Message is being written in a very generalized way.

I am in no way speaking directly to anyone specific..
and it's place in the list of posts has no bearing on whom it is directed at.

Ideally it is directed at everyone who reads it.

if you Have Not Yet taken the time to read them
Please take a few minutes to read them.
on the web,
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click on
terms and Conditions.

in the GUI click on Settings.
Scroll all the way down and Click the License Button

Juniorpops
Joined in Dec 2016

4 post(s)
June 27, 2017
I would like to add a 3rd pc, is that possible, I have my work computer, and one at home but have recently added a second laptop at home, is it possible to have 3?
SpaveInvader
Joined in Oct 2010

919 post(s)
June 27, 2017
@Juniorpops,
no, we're only able to install iStripper on two different machines.
NinjaBai
Joined in Feb 2017

1 post(s)
January 5, 2018 (edited)
I try to install on my computer but it wont let me, says to many installs. I only have it on my dell computer, and trying to install on my ibuypower. And also before i installed on this new ibuypower computer i did that contact hentai heros and when i finished for my free 25 credits it said error, so i try to install on this computer but said to many installs? any help plz?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
January 8, 2018
@NinjaBai Can you please try again ? Let us knwo
Wuzthis
Joined in Oct 2012

91 post(s)
January 23, 2018 (edited)
I guess they don't read the Agreement at All.

People actually read that *****?
Oh crap, I quoted a mod. Don't ***** me pls :)
Oryx100
Joined in Sep 2008

1 post(s)
February 5, 2018
Hi. I want to install the program on my other computer but we have a very slow internet connection in my area. Is there a way to transfer my downloaded cards to my laptop?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
February 5, 2018
@Oryx100

Sure. Get an external portable USB drive of sufficient size, transfer your models through the software to this drive. Install the software onto your laptop using the same username and password as you use on the existing account. Use the same drive letter for where the models are stored and you can then switch between devices at will. Make sure that the external drive is connected to the computer before starting the GUI and you should be good.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 5, 2018
@Oryx100

As you only have a relatively small collection you may not want to keep your models on an external drive - though in many ways that is the best solution if you want to keep on using iStripper both PCs. You can instead copy the contents of iStripper's models directory from one PC to the other.
julmar
Joined in Aug 2016

1 post(s)
February 12, 2018
can I download istripper to my ipad? . I tried but only get a blank page
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4454 post(s)
February 12, 2018
@julmar : iStripper cannot work on iOS.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
February 12, 2018
@julmar
What stefnev1 writes is true, iStripper cannot be downloaded onto an iPad. The accepted reason is that the app stores for iOS and android devices will not allow adult content.

There are also hardware incompatibilities with programs designed for an “Intel x86” type of processor working on an “ARM” type of processor, which most mobile devices, including your iPad operate with.

JDS1380
Joined in Jun 2018

1 post(s)
July 14, 2018
Is there anything to back up. If my laptop was to crash and I get a new one, I can just download the latest version of software and log in with my account. I will have all my cards that I have purchased?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
July 14, 2018
Is there anything to back up. If my laptop was to crash and I get a new one, I can just download the latest version of software and log in with my account. I will have all my cards that I have purchased?

Yes, you will Have Access to All your Purchased cards, to be re-downloaded.
keguagua2
Joined in Dec 2016

1 post(s)
July 14, 2018
😍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !