Preview cards cant delete

Forum / New users corner

SixtyFps
Joined in Sep 2016

4 post(s)
March 11, 2017
I bought a bunch of cards while back and just reinstalled i cant get rid of the preview cards
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 post(s)
March 13, 2017
I too am having this issue. There where 3 cards I downloaded the previews for and no longer wish to purchase them and I can't find a way to delete them. my main harddrive is getting close to capacity so I'd like to remove these at some point. On older versions it was quiet easy to do so but not since I upgraded.
Rex
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

365 post(s)
March 13, 2017 (edited)
We'll soon release version .160 and enable users to control the amount of disk space used for demos (right now it's patched by server at startup to fix a bug with versions up to the current one)
And delete previews, together with more precise whishlists, is scheduled for the next update.
SixtyFps
Joined in Sep 2016

4 post(s)
March 14, 2017
I too am having this issue. There where 3 cards I downloaded the previews for and no longer wish to purchase them and I can't find a way to delete them. my main harddrive is getting close to capacity so I'd like to remove these at some point. On older versions it was quiet easy to do so but not since I upgraded.

I had to reinstall put my account in and than quickly disable preview cards cancel the download of them problem solved
Bluesmanatlarge
Joined in Aug 2009

1 post(s)
April 3, 2017
I won't be buying ANY new cards until this is fixed. It is annoying, frustrating & such a rookie oversight that I am almost embarrassed for you... SO FIX IT!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
April 3, 2017
@Bluesmanatlarge Hi, we will provide a 'delete button' soon. In the meantime : Go to 'My Collection' tab > ctrl + A > Right click on the bin > delete previews only
v23326445
Joined in Feb 2015

1 post(s)
April 9, 2017
Tried that several times, no success. I'm havingthis same issue, the previews keep coming and I don't want any of them and my computer is running out of space. I will have to uninstall istripper altogether if you guys don't fix this problem! STOP DOWNLOADING PREVIEWS!!! LET US CLICK ON A PREVIEW IF WE WANT IT!!!
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 9, 2017
@v23326445

You don't want previews sent to your system.

See screen shot above.

Follow these steps:

Step 1: find settings icon and left click once (the little gear in the top right corner) see purple arrow in screen shot.

Step 2: Make sure "advanced settings" is checked at upper left of settings window. (Not shown here).

Step 3: Scroll down to "Clips" (Red Arrow)

Step 4: Find "Free Preview Push" (Green Arrow)

Step 5: Click window just to right of "free preview push" to drop down choice window.

Step 6: Click "Never" (Blue arrow)

Your done. No more previews delivered to your GUI.

Follow @Manue 's steps to manually delete any previews you may have now that you do not want.

Go to 'My Collection' tab > ctrl + A > Right click on the bin > delete previews only
lxwilson
Joined in Jun 2009

9 post(s)
April 15, 2017
@pumpdude48 The problem after following your walk through is that I am still left with previews of the models that I don't own. Your suggestion will only seem to delete previews of models I own.

I have disabled Free Preview Push, I actually did this before reading your post. So hoping automatic downloads of previews will stop.

However I am still left with the previews of models that have downloaded automatically prior to me disabling free preview push.

Any ideas how to delete the previews that I chose to individually delete.
satomi
Joined in Nov 2007

4 post(s)
April 17, 2017
I didn't have this problem until I updated the software.

Now I am ***** to watch clips I don't want.

I won't be buying any more until this has been removed. This is ruining my enjoyment of watching the clips I do want to see.
WillDeeBad
Joined in Oct 2008

169 post(s)
April 24, 2017
I already had never selected for free previews. But seem to be getting them since I updated. UGH, I ***** this! \m/
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
April 24, 2017
@satomi @WillDeeBad We'll provide a delete button in the Preview section soon
You can deactivate Free Previews by right clicking on the model when they show up on your desktop and click on the "Enable/Disable" icon.
Alucard1664ev
Joined in Nov 2008

4 post(s)
April 28, 2017
@v23326445

You don't want previews sent to your system.
See screen shot above.
Follow these steps:
Step 1: find settings icon and left click once (the little gear in the top right corner) see purple arrow in screen shot.
Step 2: Make sure "advanced settings" is checked at upper left of settings window. (Not shown here).
Step 3: Scroll down to "Clips" (Red Arrow)
Step 4: Find "Free Preview Push" (Green Arrow)
Step 5: Click window just to right of "free preview push" to drop down choice window.
Step 6: Click "Never" (Blue arrow)
Your done. No more previews delivered to your GUI.
Follow @Manue 's steps to manually delete any previews you may have now that you do not want.
Go to 'My Collection' tab > ctrl + A > Right click on the bin > delete previews only

That worked. I don't remember seeing "never" before. :)
I do still get one Preview slip through every once in a while.

Thanks,
Alucard.
Petroski
Joined in Jul 2016

5 post(s)
June 28, 2017
We'll soon release version .160 and enable users to control the amount of disk space used for demos (right now it's patched by server at startup to fix a bug with versions up to the current one)
And delete previews, together with more precise whishlists, is scheduled for the next update.

i also will not be buying any more until i have full control of previews and also deleting ones i now nolonger want!!!!!!!
Petroski
Joined in Jul 2016

5 post(s)
June 28, 2017
We have lost any sort of control over what previews we want this needs to be rectified now !!
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
June 29, 2017
@Petroski Hi, You can control our previews ; ) To stop the Preview Push go to
Settings > Clips > Free Preview Push and select Never
You can deactivate Free Previews by right clicking on the model when they show up on your desktop and click on the "Enable/Disable" icon. All good : )
Petroski
Joined in Jul 2016

5 post(s)
June 29, 2017
Hi Thanks for your Reply all good !!
MikeDreams
Joined in Jul 2009

26 post(s)
July 9, 2017
Anyway... I Figured it out!

(I think.)

Mods keep saying set bar to "Never."

Yes, but I found you have to do more than that.

So I set bar to never. Then I synchronized the app with servers. Then I quit it, too.

Restarted the app and the Free Preview Push has not showed back up.

I even restarted computer and no free preview push.
poolz89
Joined in Jan 2016

5 post(s)
June 6, 2018 (edited)
@pumpdude48 The problem after following your walk through is that I am still left with previews of the models that I don't own. Your suggestion will only seem to delete previews of models I own.

I have disabled Free Preview Push, I actually did this before reading your post. So hoping automatic downloads of previews will stop.

However I am still left with the previews of models that have downloaded automatically prior to me disabling free preview push.

Any ideas how to delete the previews that I chose to individually delete.

You have to manually delete them from your hard drive. Every model are marked with numbers (card number) find that card number of non purchaced previews you want to delete from your MODEL folder where they are normally downloaded then delete it manually by right klicking it and delete.

Im also still waiting that automatic X button we have had before to delete previews you dont own after watching them and not want to buy them to your collection now and save your hard disk space. It was there before when you opened the girls page and the girls card images had a red X button up right corner of the card image.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3758 post(s)
June 6, 2018
What I did was this...
I filled up my Preview Slots by adding cards on my own..
Then I went and set Never to the Push Setting.

Then on my Previews tab, I unchecked each card to disable it.
So I have a full set of previews slots, but they are all disabled.

then you can QUIT. ( because these settings aren't fully saved till you QUIT )
Right click the Systray Icon, and select Quit.

hope that helps...
poolz89
Joined in Jan 2016

5 post(s)
June 7, 2018 (edited)
What I did was this...
I filled up my Preview Slots by adding cards on my own..
Then I went and set Never to the Push Setting.

Then on my Previews tab, I unchecked each card to disable it.
So I have a full set of previews slots, but they are all disabled.

then you can QUIT. ( because these settings aren't fully saved till you QUIT )
Right click the Systray Icon, and select Quit.

hope that helps...

Yes that works too... but the thing people talk is about that those previews are only "DISABLED" yes but there are still "REMAINING FILES" downloaded somewhere in your hard drive that "USE & FILL" your computer hard drive/disk space. The place where they are is a "MODEL" folder that you can find manually, or to go "SETTINGS" icon in software and scroll down until "DATA" and you find the folder location/name like (C:\models) and there are also tools to "change, remove" folders etc.

So that way you can open the folders, find all the "downloaded free previews files" with the "card numbers of theirs" and delete their folders from your computer. Also if you want to see their previews again you need to download them back. Because only enabling them in previews tab does not work anymore until you download them back, cause there are no longer files in your computer to show.

Thank you hope this helps.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !