How do you play clips in order?

Forum / New users corner

ThunderStrike
Joined in Aug 2016

2 post(s)
August 30, 2016
The play order is always shuffled for the clips within an individual card. How do you get it to play in its proper timeline?

I only see the option to toggle progressive hotness for this problem and it doesn't really do anything for the problem itself.

***** the clip to change also does so randomly and it can be awhile before you find the right clip that properly follows the previous, if at all.
bosyu32
Joined in Jan 2009

10 post(s)
August 30, 2016
I think manually selecting from clips is the only way
goldiecharleston
Joined in Dec 2008

340 post(s)
August 30, 2016 (edited)
take a look at this topic: Forum>Everything about iStripper>[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

That playlist manager CAN play all clips sequentially
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 30, 2016 (edited)
I thought this could be done in the GUI and I have I have just done a quick check. You can create a playlist from individual clips and in the correct order if you wish.

I've just done this with just Valeria's pole clips from her latest card. The biggest drawback is that it doesn't show the individual clip names when you ***** them into them in the playlist - just the card name.

I saved the playlist and then"Inserted" it into the Now Playing tab. Ensure "Random" isn't selected and the clips wil play in the order you put them into the playlist. If you select "Repeat" the playlist restarts when it gets to the end.
ThunderStrike
Joined in Aug 2016

2 post(s)
August 31, 2016
Can't install the add-on, getting errors when running iStripperPlaylistManager.jar, and I'm not sure how the 2nd suggestion works. Just ***** and drop the same card to the playlist?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
August 31, 2016
@Thunderstrike

No - you click on the clip you want and ***** it into the playlist area. However the playlist only shows the Card Name instead of the clip name. What looks like 7 repeat cards in my original screencap is actually the 7 pole clips from Valeria's card in sequential order.

I know it looks odd but it does work. If you save the playlist then go to the Now Playing tab and insert the playlist it will play the clips in order (NB make sure "Random" isn't checked). If repeat is checked the playlislist will start again once it completes.

This does work - I tried it before I made the original post.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
September 2, 2016 (edited)
@Thunderstrike

Apologies. Another member has pointed out to me in a PM that you don't get access to the clips list in the GUI until you reach GOLD level.

Although the method I outlined does work, you can't access the clips list to do it until you reach Gold Status.

Once you reach Gold level you can get access to the clips from "Advanced Settings" (in the Display section - where you also change the skins).

Again apologies for the oversight.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
@All,
1st Make sure you are using the most Current Release.

Windows:
https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software
1.2.126 windows

MAC
http://www.virtuagirl.com/software/beta_1_2_129/setupmac-istripper.dmg
and 1.2.129 MAC

2nd, Click on the Settings GEAR, then Click on Advance Settings
Scroll down to Display, then Click Display Clips List.

I've tested it and Silver does have access...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
still issues with posting pics, then adding one...
and then editing the post, causes all the pics to be lost...
So the Picks are here in a 2nd post..
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
September 2, 2016
hallon
Joined in Jan 2017

1 post(s)
May 3, 2018
@Thunderstrike

No - you click on the clip you want and ***** it into the playlist area. However the playlist only shows the Card Name instead of the clip name. What looks like 7 repeat cards in my original screencap is actually the 7 pole clips from Valeria's card in sequential order.

I know it looks odd but it does work. If you save the playlist then go to the Now Playing tab and insert the playlist it will play the clips in order (NB make sure "Random" isn't checked). If repeat is checked the playlislist will start again once it completes.

This does work - I tried it before I made the original post.

No, it does not work! The clips do not play in the order of the playlist, eventhough the "Random" box is unchecked!
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
May 3, 2018
@hallon

Something is wrong. I've been successfully playing clip playlist in order almost all day. Can you post some screen shots showing what you've been doing? Make a playlist with just 3 clips. Then insert it into the "next" area in the Now Playing tab. Take a screen shot.

By the way in the current version of iStripper you should see the clip number of each clip in gray below the card name and number.

Oh, which version of iStripper are you using?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
May 3, 2018 (edited)
No, it does not work! The clips do not play in the order of the playlist, eventhough the "Random" box is unchecked!

@hallon

Well I've just tried it again using Silvia Dellai's latest card and the standing clips. It works fine. The original one I created as a test for my original response still works fine.

Without some more information other than "No it doesn't work!" it is difficult to determine why.

Are you adding clips in the right order (the required playing order) and not just ***** the clips in in any order, hoping that they will sort themselves out?

Also you should be adding the last clip first and working backwards to the first clip you require if you are ***** them into the blank area in tthe playlist.

If you are working forwards you need to ensure that you ***** each subsequent clip to the top of the list. The playlist works from the bottom upwards.

As @Dorsai6 has suggested some screenshots would be helpful, but you would have to creat a new post for this elsewhere. Pictures can no longer be added in the New Users Corner section of the Forum.

HTH
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3757 post(s)
May 3, 2018 (edited)
@hallon

the clips are played from the Bottom of the List Up to the Top.

@Dorsai6
By the way in the current version of iStripper you should see the clip number of each clip in gray below the card name and number.

can you post a screen shot.
On the Windows version, this is Not the case. There is no indication of which Clip it is on the Playlist, or on the Next.
In the Now Playing, it Shows the Clip Duration, but not the Clip number.

Windows version 1.2.190
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 post(s)
May 4, 2018
I can't post a jpg here. See my message in How to identify the clip that is playing? in Bugs & Fixes.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !