My VirtuaGirl Dekstop App won't connect...

Forum / New users corner

Bachelor007
Joined in Nov 2014

2 post(s)
November 26, 2015 (edited)
Hey,

i'm new at the Forums and also new here to VirtuaGirl.

Well, since some Days, my VirtuaGirl Desktop Application won't login or connect to the Servers.
I checked my Firewall and such, everything seems okay, also i disabled my Firewall to make sure it isn't the Firewall, but this Problem wasn't gone.

When i klick the Cummunity Button on my App, then it shows me the Page and my Profile of course, just after that, my Virtuagirl Application load my Girls Cards, but it won't show my Picture at the Left bottom, also it won't show my credits.

On the Page here i see all the News and also the New Cards, but it won't show me the NEW Cards on my App, does someone has the same Problem? Or maybe someone had it in past and could let me know how to fix it?

Thanks very much for your help,
and greetings from Germany!
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
November 26, 2015 (edited)
Welcome, buddy! From my own experiences, the only thing I can suggest is to right click on the 'sync with server' button in Advanced settingin the GUI (Your software) and then left click 'Register again.' This has fixed many problems for me in the past :)
You'll need your password and log-in name to do this :)
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1651 post(s)
November 27, 2015
hello Bachelor007 http://www.virtuagirl.eu/userProfile.php?usLogin=v23083319 and welcome to our community.
If HombreSinSombra suggestion does not solve your problem, please navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_PC_USERNAME\AppData\Local\vghd\data and find "dml.log and "vghd.log" then send them to the email address I just sent by PM.
I will scrutinize these files on Monday with the ITs here.
Thx for your patience !
Celine
Bachelor007
Joined in Nov 2014

2 post(s)
November 28, 2015
Hello and thanks for the welcome and reply.
Yes i tried this before with this sync. to server button" sometimes it worked and sometimes not.

As i started my Desktop App Yesterday and Today, even before some minutes, it works fine now!
I just started VirtuaGirl and it logged me in, also it load all cards, and shows me the new cards and news etc.

Don't know why i had this issue for so long, but it works! :)

Thanks for the Help, i will remind these suggestions if the problem occours again,
and i'm sorry i see it was the wrong thread for the Bug Report.

Greetings,
Bachelor007.

firefalcon559
Joined in Sep 2009

2 post(s)
February 12, 2018
im having same problem i cant log in with my acct or conect to server
firefalcon559
Joined in Sep 2009

2 post(s)
February 12, 2018
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

i get this error when i did an uninstall now i cant get on
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
February 12, 2018
@firefalcon559 Hi, Please go to the software' settings , click on 'Register again' login with your account details.
If you do not know your password, please click on this link to reset it. ( check your spams)
https://www.istripper.com/resetPassword
pacojrt112000
Joined in Jun 2015

2 post(s)
June 11, 2018
yo tambien tengo que desinstalar e instalar nuevamente el sofware porque no se conecta, tambien marca error al reproducir los videos
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 post(s)
June 26, 2018
@pacojrt112000 Hola, registre un ticket a través del servicio al cliente o envíenos un correo electrónico a [email protected]. Proporcione todos los detalles y algunas capturas de pantalla, su nombre de usuario. Le responderemos lo antes posible. gracias

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !