Forum / Everything about iStripper

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 post(s)
November 10, 2019
@EverthangForever It's a very good one and why? The background is neutral----> the more neutral, the more the focus on model and show. I just tried it also with this great card of Angel Sway. Could this scene also be made for two or three models viewing at the same time?
The coming ten days no comments, because of removing asbest in our flat. Have to stay somewhere else.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 post(s)
November 10, 2019 (edited)
@zzmaskers sure I can add a model each side in the zip file this week some time ;-)
Yes bravo, you have grasped exactly the essential basis for the FractalGarden series Project.

It is to use color & repeating motifs moving with music in a predictable rhythm, just as in nature.
The purpose is not for these scenes to compete for attention with the model. The purpose is to relax one's mind to her movements via familiar patterns & music & hence focus your attention back to her own progressive dance, just as you would in a dream.

Indeed ~ for me fractals always remain a tad tantric..so here they act as a kind of meditation tool for the senses to allow focus on the intimate enjoyment of each model's work. Good for noticing 👍
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 post(s)
November 11, 2019 (edited)
11th Nov 2019
NB: Updated FG072 zip to include the 'border: 100' parameter & added a non-ripple shadered
trio model scene FG072b for @zzmaskers request. If you download this zip the first time after
Nov 11th 2019 ths update has the same name on server,.. if so you may ignore this post. Thanks.

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden72.zip

Zip size = 26 MB (same) so maybe delete the orig FG072 zip before downloading again.
Extract to ..scenes/ over the existing, ie: allow merged folders and to overwrite existing files.
polymorph
Joined in Dec 2007

22 post(s)
December 1, 2019
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

344 post(s)
January 26, 2020
Those are great photos and backdrops.

I prefer the girls dancing in my house.
Take pictures in your bedroom and they will dance in your bedroom.

polymorph
Joined in Dec 2007

22 post(s)
January 26, 2020
@willyweekly Never thought of that but i don't think it would work with my bedroom lol
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

344 post(s)
January 27, 2020
@willyweekly Never thought of that but i don't think it would work with my bedroom lol

I know what you mean. Last week I had Viola over for dinner. She was not happy to see my watching Belka on the computer in my room!!!! Like I would really cheat on Viola....

(anyone out there believing this story?)
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
January 27, 2020
Esto tal ves les ayude:

Es una escena de 2 fases (muestra anatomy body o the classrooom) para alternar la escena se debe presionar flecha abajo o arrancar la escena de nuevo

EL caso The Classroom es interesante y si se copian codigos de animación de algunas cosas les puede servir.

Además incluye un modo que denomine ¨VideoClip¨ que hace zoom in, zoom out y kenburns en un tiempo razonable. y que la escena se vea entretenida.

Hay cosas que se pueden resolver de otra manera, sobre todo lo relacionado con mascaras.

En el analisis de la despedida (Es lo último que desarrollo en este sentido)
Se puede hacer mucho con FullScreen en escenas 2D

En la construcción de escenas, es mejor trabajar con resolución 4K aunque no se disponga monitor con esa resolución, pero si permite tener más exactitud de con el control de objetos.
El buffer de salida video del programa adpata la resolución a la que este disponible.

Si se tiene Adobe Illustartor es un muy buen aliado, compones el diseño ahi, exportas lo necesario, al tamaño y resolución exacta (similar a como se trabaja compiendo web) y además tienes las cotas de ubicación precisas de donde colocar los elementos, se gana mucho tiempo en ese sentido.

El hotspot es otro cosa a considerar:
En los objetos o fondos: establece la regla izquierda a derecha, arriba abajo y situa el centro-centro
En los clip, lo ¨fuerza centro abajo¨
Por defecto me acostumbre a que dijiera hotspot: 0.5, 0.5 en todo.

Tips útil:
la función ¨opacity¨es muy util si se cupa grilla de construción sobre la escena, una vez que terminaste, en vez de botar el código le das valor ¨0¨también es util usar valores de transparencia como 0.3, sobre todo cuando dices¨donde mierda quedo esto? y encontrarlo¨
uso practico:
los logos, marco y dock de la escena se pueden ocultar o atenuar agregando: opacity:0

La demo en video esta acá y El enlace de descarga de la escena completa está en la descripción del video

https://youtu.be/rRJfeKbDTFU
polymorph
Joined in Dec 2007

22 post(s)
January 27, 2020
@willyweekly Never thought of that but i don't think it would work with my bedroom lolI know what you mean. Last week I had Viola over for dinner. She was not happy to see my watching Belka on the computer in my room!!!! Like I would really cheat on Viola....(anyone out there believing this story?)

I can't believe she has been cheating on me again, i will have to change my profile pic if she keeps this up. Lol
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 post(s)
January 27, 2020
Last week I had Viola over for dinner. She was not happy to see my watching Belka on the computer in my room!!!! Like I would really cheat on Viola....

why ? ... would you like to us 😉
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
January 27, 2020
I know what you mean. Last week I had Viola over for dinner. She was not happy to see my watching Belka on the computer in my room!!!! Like I would really cheat on Viola....

TBH my current girlfriend is more interested in watching the two I had over the other day than she is in me.😟
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
January 27, 2020
Nicely done, No.6! That will get some people thinking. Still think you're a crappy artist? That pic was genius 😎
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
January 27, 2020 (edited)
Thanks @HombreSinSombra

Still think you're a crappy artist?

Yep - just another lucky screencap😎

The only skill involved was pressing the "s" key at the right time.😆
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 post(s)
January 28, 2020
I'd love to see a Droste effect scene done with this one @Number6 👍
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
January 28, 2020 (edited)
Apologies. I thought that's what you had done and altered the backgrounds to show different images on the wall/TV. So it was a fullscreen scene done by another member? I haven't seen that scene before...

Still, very cool effect! And your timing is impeccable 😎

@gkar: Apart from my comics, I haven't really done any one-off pics for a few years. My old painting with light threads, (Sombra Style) are still here somewhere, buried in the annals of the forum. Go back 5 or 6 years. I made hundreds of background pics...

Btw, I'm still planning my latest comic but waiting for the right kind of pics to come along. Could be a while. Meantime, If I get a spare moment, I'll try and put something special together. 😉

Here're a couple of snaps from my first thread. (Later ones, attempting 3D effects just painting with the lights in PSP8). These were from 6 years ago. 😆

Sorry for posting them here but I didn't want to start another thread just for this. And I guess I'm a little narcissistic too! 😈

Edit: The first thread I did was here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/26975/1?_stoken=Sombra+Style&_sanchor=419322&_spage=1&_scat=5
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
@HombreSinSombra

Its a scene I created from a picture that someone posted in one of the forums a long time ago. Originally it was just a scene on a bed. I added the TV in and made it so it would play the same scene on the TV screen. Then I made it play the scene on the TV with a different clip to the one in the foreground. Then I made it play a differnt scene altogether. Finally there is another version in which the TV displays a random screencap from a folder. The picture changes every minute for up to 10 minutes.

The ottoman was added in to mask the older clips where the girls' legs are cut off.

To be honest it isn't a particularly great scene. The problem is the disparity in clip sizes. For some clips the girls are overhanghing the edge of the bed and on on others the girls are too small and the bed looks enormous, totally out of scale. Its one of the reasons I never bothered sharing it.

If anyone really wants it let me know and I'll try and stick it in dropbox over the weekend.
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 post(s)
January 28, 2020
Excellent @Number6. Besides sex with a girl, what’s better than girl on girl sex? Yes?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
Excellent @Number6. Besides sex with a girl, what’s better than girl on girl sex? Yes?

Sex with two girls especially if they are doing girl on girl sex.😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks @Nebal😎
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 post(s)
January 29, 2020 (edited)
If anyone really wants it let me know and I'll try and stick it in dropbox over the weekend
Yes please Maestro 👍😎
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 post(s)
January 29, 2020
If anyone really wants it let me know and I'll try and stick it in dropbox over the weekend
Yes please!
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 post(s)
January 29, 2020
If anyone really wants it let me know
@Number6 .. did you really need to ask 😉
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 30, 2020
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2430 post(s)
January 30, 2020 (edited)
Thanks lots ~ Fantasy House is your most intimate work yet imo @wangxukkk. Love it the way it flows..esp with music (eg: Traveling Wilburys & similar ) 👌👍
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1229 post(s)
January 30, 2020
@wangxukkk , Thank You very much ! 😊

@wangxukkk , Merci beaucoup ! 😊
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
January 31, 2020
As requested (sort of😎)

Here is the link to the bed scenes shown in some screencaps in an earlier post above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k08unx28atii72z/no.6_bed_scenes.zip?dl=0

Extract the folder in the zip file to the scenes directory. You can rename the folder to anything you like.

I have added a couple of different beds as well. Any you don't like just disable or delete. Some of them look the same - I'm not sure why. I was probably playing with something and didn't want to lose the original. Some of these are years old.

One of the scenes for bed 3 (bed 3.7 I think) displays pictures on the TV Screen. There is a sub folder in the main folder called Other Images. The scene will pick 11 random images from this folder and display them on the TV screen. The image will change every minute giving 10 mins or so playing time (that's what I have my scenes set for). I have put a single image in there (which obviously will not change as there is only one). Put lots of images in there if you want the selection to truly random. Image size isn't a problem as the scene should resize the image to fit. Please note though that the image needs to 16:9 ratio otherwise it will not resize correctly.

Enjoy but please be aware that there are disparities between clip sizes and the scenes will not work correctly for every clip. Also some of the scenes are set for duo cards only so you may get a no clips error if you don't have any duo cards. Also you can see from the second cap why I added the ottoman to some of the Bed 3 scenes.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

651 post(s)
January 31, 2020
@Number6 👍👍👍👍👍👍 thanks 😉
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1098 post(s)
January 31, 2020
You're welcome @muttonjeff
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 31, 2020
Thanks lots ~ Fantasy House is your most intimate work yet imo @wangxukkk. Love it the way it flows..esp with music (eg: Traveling Wilburys & similar ) 👌👍
[quote]@wangxukkk , Thank You very much ! 😊@wangxukkk , Merci beaucoup ! 😊

Glad you guys like it.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !