Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
September 2, 2020
Bon anniversaire @Vinja101
Krell
Joined in Jan 2008

77 post(s)
September 2, 2020
Resurrecting a 6-year-old thread to wish happy birthday to a user who has never even posted on this forum. That's some quality posting right there...
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
September 2, 2020
Resurrecting a 6-year-old thread to wish happy birthday to a user who has never even posted on this forum. That's some quality posting right there...

Especially considering that the purpose of the thread was to wish happy birthday to the models. This is the kind of thread that should be close, since it serves no purpose anymore.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 post(s)
September 2, 2020

Like I said elsewhere, the posts are not gonna spam themselves and this particular user is fighting for the top spot every month! Give them a break :D
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 post(s)
September 2, 2020

Especially considering that the purpose of the thread was to wish happy birthday to the models. This is the kind of thread that should be close, since it serves no purpose anymore.

Definitely agree, espectially when there are multiple open threads on this subject........
One less thread for the spammers to bump and add to their post counts........
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
September 2, 2020
Definitely agree, espectially when there are multiple open threads on this subject........
One less thread for the spammers to bump and add to their post counts........

However, I must admit my admiration at such an overflow of imagination. A good spammer has to keep reinventing himself (or herfelf), or he/she can quickly become boring.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
September 2, 2020
Merci, @Grabandt, mais je laisse le soin de créer des scènes aux professionnels.

@Krell, cela fait toujours plaisir quand on vous souhaite un joyeux anniversaire, non?
C'est un nouvel utilisateur depuis 2 mois, c'est aussi une manière de l'accueillir sur le forum !

@RAGORN, désolé pour l' erreur de fil.

Thanks, @Grabandt, but I'll leave it to the professionals to create the scenes.

@Krell, it's always nice when you want a happy birthday, right?
He's been a new user for 2 months, it's also a way of welcoming him to the forum!

@RAGORN, sorry for the thread error.
RAGORN
Joined in Dec 2007

208 post(s)
September 2, 2020
@RAGORN, sorry for the thread error.

@Philours

Ce n'est pas toi qui a déterré ce vieux fil de discussion 😉D'une façon générale, tu essaies réellement de contribuer à des conversations constructives, mais ce n'est pas le cas de tout le monde.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1559 post(s)
September 2, 2020
@RAGORN
Oui j'essaye, mais j'avoue avoir poster quelques amusements aussi. Pardon. 😋
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 post(s)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !