The Barefoot List (Updated)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
July 31, 2012
I've enjoyed a shoes removal/barefoot scene in Rebeka's "Ready to Salsa". I was surprised, but pleased, when it appeared! Enjoy it above until you get your own ;)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
July 31, 2012 (edited)
Anyone who's looked at the overview of Bettina Di Capri's "Fitness Fun" knows there are barefoot scenes and that some of them are the coveted (by me, at least)standing barefoot dance clips. What some of you may not know (but may have guessed) is that this is one of the very rare ALL barefoot cards. If you don't have the card and like to see ALL of an attractive woman bare naked - you want this card!

Comparing this card with the enjoyable Gracy-*****'s "Nightie Night", the other recent all barefoot card, I have to say I think Bettina has prettier feet and legs, and considering the emphasis of bare feet we have here, that's pretty important to me! I also love long hair and Gracy-***** has beautiful hair but I must say that Bettina's in this card is nothing less than magnificent and totally awesome! Watching that long, thick, beautifully shaded auburn mane whipping around is a privilege. I really admire the sexy cut of her hair,too. It really works well for sexy action!

Well, that's my opinion, anyway. I hope you folks enjoy the screen captures I posted above. I was very strongly tempted to post six to nine of them. I have about 35 lovely ones and it was very hard to select only three! Some of you will probably thank me for my restraint ;)
GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 post(s)
July 31, 2012
@LOVERBOY1,

I adore the women who are entirely naked (and the women naked feet). Thank you very much for all this information on the cards (striptease) which contain scenes naked feet/barefoot ;-) :-)

Thanks to you, I will buy these cards... (Bettina Di Capri, ...). It is nice from your part ;-)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
July 31, 2012
@GUSLEE

You're very welcome and it was my pleasure. I wish I had more information about other barefoot ladies; I'll share it as I get it.
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 post(s)
July 31, 2012 (edited)
thanks @LOVERBOY1 ;-) i like also your work

thanks to all who made this super list.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 31, 2012 (edited)
I believe these are all the shoeless/barefoot shows since my last update and should be in order of release. Not all that many considering how long it's been. Guess totem doesn't love us anymore.

Nataly Von: Elegant, Shoe removal on task.
Alice Saint: Shivers, Shoe removal on task, nylons stay on.
Kari: Silk Nightie Fun, Shoes dissapear on task.
Eileen: So Right, Shoes disappear stockings removed on task.
Gracy-*****: Nightie Night, Shoes dissappear on task, but she is barefoot in standing and pole clips.
Rebeka: Ready to Salsa, Shoe removal on task.
Kari: Art of Seduction, Shoe removal on task.
Eileen: Too Cool, Shoe removal on task.
Rebeka: Naughty Carwash, Shoes disappear standing and task. A show I personally love due in no small part to her reminding me of Laura Croft.
Nataly Von: Summer Fling, Shoes disappear on task.
Kari: Ready to Take You, Shoes disappear stockings removed on task.
Eileen: Sexy Suspenders, Shoes dissappear on task.
Liza: Naughty Nautical, Shoes disappear in standing clips. Oddly, no barefoot task but with only 3 task clips I wonder what we're missing.
Kari: *****, Shoe removal on task.
Gracy *****: The Boss, Shoes disappear on task.
Zara: Good Cop, Shoe removal on task.
Bettina Di Capri: Fitness Fun, Barefoot entire show.
Kitty Cat: Nylon Lover, Only just makes the list as her shoe falls off in 1 taskbar clip and she immeditely puts it back on. obviously the nylons stay on. Broke my heart not to get a barefoot show from Kitty.
Gracy *****: Onyx, Shoeless entire show, nylons are removed on task.
Zara: Surfs Up, Shoe removal in a standing clip so she can play on the surfboard.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
August 11, 2012
Just a note, I haven't given up again but this is the second week in a row with no new barefoot shows.

We may have to rally again boys and girls.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
August 21, 2012
I finally got through all the shows from Friday and at long last we have another show to add.

Barefoot,

Maya Mai: Back To School. Sexy little Maya is completely barefoot in all the task clips and there are a few exceptional fully naked clips in this show.

Here's hoping we see more from Maya and her friends in the future (hint, hint).
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
August 31, 2012 (edited)
It's friday,

Last week we got nadda yet again, but this week new shows, new discoveries!

Barefoot,

Maya Mai: Farm Girl. This time Maya is completely barefoot in all but the standing clips. I guess it should come as no surprise when a Japanese fetish performer goes barefoot...

Star: Toga Party. I am pleased beyond words to add Star to the barefoot list with a shoe removal in the first task clip and bare feet in all the rest of the task. Sweeeet!!!

That appears to be it for this week.

edit: I finally watched her entire show and Star also removes her shoes in the second last pole clip and is fully barefoot in the last. Even sweeeeter!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
October 26, 2012
Just now I came across a barefoot taskbar scene from Ella Mai in "Scandalous". Enjoy!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
November 20, 2012
Alyssia Loop's "Ready For Fun" has some barefoot taskbar scenes. She has a few shoe removals: she takes them off in standing, pole, and taskbar scenes. Alyssia has a scene in which she appears on the screen with one stocking already off and we get to see her take the remaining one off. Alyssia spends the majority of her time in this card in her stockings and without shoes. Yes, standing, pole, and taskbar scenes in stockings without shoes, "shoeless" as someone on this thread coined it (who started that?). Miss Loop actually has shoes on for only brief periods.

Very interesting card for the reasons listed above and, of course, a fascinating card because of the performance of the lovely, talented, and charming Alyssia Loop.

Enjoy the screen captures!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
November 25, 2012
All right, members of the Beautiful Barefoot Babes Club (the BBBC), may I have your attention! It is my great pleasure to announce an ALL barefoot card and I mean every moment of every scene ... Ella Mai's "Sexy Swimsuit"! Ella Mai will demonstrate in a couple of shots on the beach and at the top, Ella and her twin sister ;) will give us a double shot of barefoot beauty. Enjoy!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
November 25, 2012
Coincidentally, on the same beach we see the barefoot Cherry Kiss in her "Coral Sunset" outfit, having just removed her shoes.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
December 14, 2012
Ines has just finished her last "Early Springtime" dance. She's retired to her dressing room (Totem is lavishly generous with their girls!)and removed her shoes, hoping for a foot massage from you ... I can't lie - she's hoping for a massage from me, but I thought I'd let you see pictures and dream ;)! The pictures beyond this point are too graphic for VGHD. Sorry, fellas!
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
December 31, 2012 (edited)
For holiday: Tracy Lindsay.
She's naked feet in her VG card "Christmas Gift" in all close shooted clips.
In 1st picture she's non nude, but in her hands are her Christmas Gift: a golden dotted bra & panties
In 2nd picture she's topless
In 3rd picture she's nude and without lacy gloves
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
January 6, 2013
Ema: Solo C-0410
She's naked feet in her scene 4
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
January 11, 2013
Ema looks pretty good but let's try to remember that this thread is about bare feet on VirtuaGirl and not DeskBabes. DeskBabes does, indeed, have a lot of bare feet but it also has lots of dildos, as in your pictures, and we want to avoid that in this thread, please.
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
January 11, 2013 (edited)
Sorry @Loverboy for the dildo.
Here an "old" model's barefoot: Adriana Malkova
Her barefoot scenes only in the taskbar scenes on top of desk
(I'm sorry, but in her bonus photoes aren't barefoot pictures)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
January 16, 2013
@szalka: Adriana's "Evening Class" is one of my favorites, in part, because of the barefoot scenes, such as you posted above. You've given her a great classroom. Wish I could've had one like it when I was in school. I wouldn't have minded having Adriana in it, either ;-)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
January 17, 2013 (edited)
Above we see Leyla Black, in her "Desert Mirage" ensemble, looking just as too-good-to-be-true as a mirage. In the Art Gallery she looks like another work of art as she removes her shoes and bares her feet! I think Leyla has very beautiful legs and ideally beautiful and scrumptious feet. Those high arches and comparatively rare high insteps just drive me crazy with lust, especially when attached to the gorgeous legs of an attractive woman like Miss Black. I would've been sorely disappointed if Leyla hadn't any barefoot scenes. Yaay!
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
January 17, 2013
Valentina - a true work of art! A wet dream come true! I've been admiring and lusting after Valentina (often under some other pseudonym)for quite some time. When she came back to VirtuaGirl to perform for us in High-Definition and I got to see some of her personality in her performance ... I began to fall in love with her! She's so sexy, sure, but when she smiles, she looks SO adorable! Well, there's no part of Valentina that I don't find incredibly gorgeous, but I certainly noticed those beautiful feet with the sexy, scrumptious toes in her sexy, high-heeled black sandals. I so hoped she would go barefoot before she left us. And then, in her last card, "First Date", she did! Way to go, Valentina! You see some of the results above. Do you guys have any idea how hard it was to choose only three to post from all the heart-poundingly sexy ones I have?
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
January 21, 2013
The lovely newbie Melissa K. without shoes and without pantyhose
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
April 29, 2013
A DeskBabes barefoot: Wendy Moon and Emy Russo
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
May 20, 2013
Barefoot and totally nude - I LOVE it!
gonzo420
Joined in Feb 2012

100 post(s)
May 21, 2013
Excellent thread! Many of the cards mentioned are already in my collection, but now I have more feet to hunt for. Thanks everybody! :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
September 27, 2013
Well it's been a while, but sometimes a girl is just to great not to mention and as Totem is once again not properly tagging shows:

Melody Powers: Barefoot in every single one of her shows so far and is a really entertaining performer. This last one in a zebra bikini, well what can I say...
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
September 27, 2013
If only Melody's latest card were named Zebra World, eh? ;-) And it could've been - SHOULD'VE been! I agree, she's phenomenal!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
September 27, 2013
Yeah sometimes I'm watching a show and can't help but think they made it with me in mind.;-)

Speaking of shows I just finished watching Vanda Lust: Kittenish Babe:

Shoe removal in the first on task clip and bare foot in all the rest, including some pretty hot stuff. She's a very engaging, if somewhat inexperienced performer with a ***** smile. Oh and her ass is AMAZING!
readyforanything
Joined in Apr 2011

2403 post(s)
September 30, 2013
WOW !! never look at this thread there are nice picture here with no shoes on I like it now I see what everyone looks at now thanks member for shearing, there is another way of seeing girls now thanks again. Keep them coming.
gonzo420
Joined in Feb 2012

100 post(s)
September 30, 2013
Ines also shows off her feet in "Safari Darling" and "Heiress".

I didn't see them mentioned, but if these cards have been mentioned, consider this as a reference for two lovely cards that show wonderful bare feet.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !