The Barefoot List (Updated)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
October 4, 2013
In a return to tradition,

Barefoot:

Jessica Joy - Dominatrix: Shoe and nylon- well whatever they are, they come off. I really like Jessica and the Dom look really works for her.

Blanche Bradburry - Mantrap: Appropriately named show indeed. The very naughty Blanche gives us a few barefoot scenes and shoe removal in this one.

Cayenne Klein - Tempting Tartan: If you're a new girl, this is the way to debut. Shoe and nylon removal from the very tempting Cayenne.

That's all I've spotted from this weeks releases. I may start going backwards through the completed girls to get the list caught back up if there's any interest.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
October 4, 2013
@zebrazuk: I've kept meaning to do it myself and have started a few times here at home. Then, after being so exhausted from my wage-earning-work, I found that this effort seemed a little too much like more work ;-) ! By all means, do it! It needs to be done; I want it to be done; I may even be capable of chiming in every now and then :-). If you don't do it because of lack of posted interest, zebrazuk, I'll eventually do it for my own interests! So, you'll be a good guy for doing it if you're ready to start it now. Am I rambling? I'm so exhausted. Barefoot nude women? Gotta have 'em!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
October 11, 2013 (edited)
It's Friday!

Barefoot:

Mandy Powers: Summer Sweets - Once again Mandy removes her shoes for us in yet another amazing show.

Armina: Princess of the Stars - Yes she removes those boots for us on task. What can I say about the effect this out has on me, and most geeks of my generation.

Vanda Lust: Cannes - Yes the silly ***** flops come off, task and standing after a quick look. Show looks very promising.

Tracy Gold: Candyfloss - New girl takes those pink spikes off in first task clip. Possibly more but I've only had a quick look. This one looks promising as well.

I have started going backward through the girls, but it may be a bit as one of them is a little too... distracting... for me to make it though all her shows.;-)
readyforanything
Joined in Apr 2011

2400 post(s)
October 15, 2013
@zebrazuk you are right about Vanda Lust it is a good show. So here is some picture for you can see her. A pretty girl with a nice legs and ass.
szalka
Joined in Apr 2010

1864 post(s)
October 16, 2013 (edited)
Princess Armina takes off her boots in close shoots scenes (display picture)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
October 18, 2013
It's that time of the week again:

Barefoot,

Jessica Joy: Baby Love - Once again Jessica removes her shoes for us and is barefoot in standing, cage and task. God I love this girl.

Katy Angel: Licorice Candy - The lovely Katie's shoes disappear in the task clips. A real shame it's only available in 720p.

Blanche Bradburry: Winning Team - Shoe removal on task from bad girl Blanche. Another winning import from Deskbabes.

Vanda Lust: Snowdrop - Yup she's barefoot again, that's 3 for 3. Shoe removal on task for the incredible Vanda in a mind bogglingly hot outfit.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
October 25, 2013
New shows, new finds:

Barefoot:

Melody Powers: Cool Mint - Shoe removal in this one, that's 6 out of 6 for the amazing Melody. I can't thank Totem enough for this little doll.

Armina: Untie Me - Shoes vanish and she's barefoot in only 1 standing clip, but hey it still counts.

Blanche Bradburry: Sunbeam - Once again Blanche removes her shoes for us. Another barefoot queen in the making I think.

Oh and I missed one from last week,

Barefoot:

Emily Spencer: Beyond Innocence- Her last chance and she finally removes those less than attractive sandals for us.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
November 8, 2013
@readyforanything: Thanks for those Vanda Lust pics! Do you know that even as performances with bare feet become more common, it's still fairly rare for the card's accompanying picture set to show barefeet? Which is something I wish were different! Anyway, love the barefoot Vandas!

@szalka: Great screen capture! I adore that outfit Armina has on and I love her pose with that leg and that sexy bare foot and toes stretched out. That sort of pose always gives me a shiver of delight!

@zebrazuk: I'm with you in loving Jessica Joy & Melody Powers! I think and feel they are both fantastic and so adorable! Although, I'm partial to Melody. I love how they both go barefoot a lot and in Standing clips and not just in Taskbar. But I've got to say I would love their performances even without bare feet. They're just that good! AND thanks for the posts! It's good to have you back, man.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
November 8, 2013 (edited)
Sorry folks, missed last week, so I'll start with them and post this weeks after I've looked them over.

Barefoot:

Jessica Joy: Bedroom Surprise - No surprise here, plenty of shoe removal and barefoot in yet another winner from Jess.

Katy Angel: Mojito - I might need a mojito or two with the lovely Katy barefoot. Shoes vanish in this one but she's on task and standing barefoot. Shame it's one of the 720p only shows again.

Shoeless:

Liza Del Sierra: Physical Attraction - Holy moly this woman is sexy. She has nylons on under the leg warmers so only shoeless (a phrase coined by me for whoever asked). No shoe removal this time, they just vanish.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
November 9, 2013
Now for the latest shows,

Barefoot:

Blanche Bradburry: Wildland - Yup more than 1 shoe removal in yet another very steamy show by Blanche.

Cayenne Klein: Irresistible - This ones a little unusual, as the shoes vanish between clips but she does remove the nylons for us. Plus there are a couple completely bare clips. I quite like this one, Cayenne is very good in it.

Sophie Lynx: Sex Emergency - Only one clip, but she does take her shoes off for us. Welcome to the list Sophie, very glad to have you.
SeeDee
Joined in Jan 2012

12 post(s)
December 16, 2013
Hey all!
I scanned through the thread and looked hard but don't think I saw anyone mention this hidden gem (for me anyway)from VICTORIA SWEET! It's her "Bedroom Games" show and it's the very last clip! A dancing-at-the-pole barefoot scene that is AWESOME!

She looks so great in this one! :)
kielbasa
Joined in Aug 2012

6 post(s)
December 18, 2013
i have a question does morgane in flashy babe get barefoot?
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
December 20, 2013
@SeeDee: Great find! Thanks!

@kielbasa: Flashy Babe is not in our list and I have no knowledge of any bare feet in that card. Perhaps, you could investigate and let all of us know for sure?
kielbasa
Joined in Aug 2012

6 post(s)
December 21, 2013
yeah i know i havn't heard of any either until read someones blog and just wanted to see if anyone knew for sure before i got it you see i always do research on this sort of thing before geting a card that i like i read the comments of others and i forgot who it was that mentioned it but on the comments for that card it said that she had "the pretiest feet i ever have seen" end of quote but yeah that is what it said in the comments so i was just wondering if it is true.
ITGuy1138
Joined in Oct 2010

5 post(s)
February 10, 2014 (edited)
Here's a partial list of recent barefoots:

Sophie Lynx: Bouncing Bunny
Sicilia: Sunshine Coast, First Date, Sassy Lassy
Shelly: Bikini Poppin, Ladylove
Marica Hase: Morning Kiss
Nici: Tasty Tangerine
Anna Tatu: Sweet Love
Viola: Tough lovin
Jessie Jazz: Jazz Dance (she's barefoot the entire show!)

Plus some older finds:

Elody: Paradise Found
Mandy Match: Safari Princess (she spends about half the card barefoot)
Holly Anderson: Goldilocks, Leather Turn On, Flattering Figure, Will You Be Mine, Sexy Glamour,
Vani: Leather *****, Viridian Beauty, Hot Girlfriend
Dominika C: Red White And Sexy
Robin: Cocktail Party Princess, Shoe Fetish, Undress Me
Little Caprice: Red Is My Color, Sexy Short Shorts
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
February 21, 2014
Cool! Thanks for the post, ITGuy1138! Every contribution helps.

One thing, however: Jessie Jazz's "Jazz Dance" card has a lot of delightful nudity and she does indeed go barefoot a great deal, but she wears high-heeled sandals in eleven scenes. So her card is not really even close to what one would call "barefoot the entire show".

If, like me, you do or would enjoy an entirely barefoot card, I can happily refer you to Jewel's "Forbidden Jungle", Ella Mai's "Sexy Swimsuit", Axelle Parker's "Bath Time", and Bettina Di Capri's "Fitness Fun". There may be others I'm forgetting at this moment. These are cards in which the entirety of every scene is with the woman going barefoot. A shoe never appears. Gracy-***** has a card, "Nightie Night", in which she is barefoot throughout almost every scene. Ironically, she wears a pair of high-heeled pumps for the entirety of two taskbar scenes. My copy of this card has two unplayable defective scenes, so I can't answer for whether they have shoes or not.

I hope you get to enjoy these cards :-)!
ITGuy1138
Joined in Oct 2010

5 post(s)
February 22, 2014 (edited)
@LOVERBOY1, You are most welcome! Re: Jazz Dance, yeah, I noticed that later (at first, all that played were the barefoot clips :) & just never did change that (now I am unable to), my bad....

Indeed, I have the cards you mentioned (they're all on my list) thank you for the suggestions! I do remember Nightie Night being mostly barefoot, I'm presently in 1080P only mode though teehee.

Yeah, I prefer the shows that are mostly barefoot :)

Few more recent finds:

LINDSEY OLSEN: Ranch hand, Sharp Dressed Minx
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
November 8, 2014 (edited)
Guess it's time to revive this thread as none of the new series cards have been tagged "nakedfeet"

Lola Reve: Easygoing Girl. Shoe removal and barefoot scenes. All on task I think

Sabrisse: Elegantessa. Barefoot on task, I think there's a shoe removal as well.

Amber Cute: Spider Kiss. Shoe and nylon removal several times, even in standing scenes, not sure about pole. In any case a great show for barefoot fans imo.
edit: Just started her show and the first clip it played was a barefoot pole clip.;-)

Not sure I can always post as I've gotten really busy in RL, but I'll try to keep up as long as shows continue to not get tagged.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !