On Strike for Ethnic Diversity

Forum / Everything about iStripper

coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
June 30, 2010
Careful Oqui. You're better off trying to make your head explode.

I'm a fan of one or 2 asians on her and I don't necessarily think the darker girls they've got on here are the cream of the crop. I've seen better in shopping malls.

I would like a bit of a variety, I'd buy more of a variety if there was better selection.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
June 30, 2010
Yeah, we aren't necessarily needing them to bring back the same girls as they have had previously but just some gals of asian or black heritage from whatever country.
It seems Totem is stuck on the definition of Ethnic Diversity. They appear to consider ethnically diverse as picking girls from the various 39 or so ethnic groups found in the czech republic:) Die their hair red, pick ones with brown eyes and they are diverse in Totems view, lol.
crumb
Joined in Jul 2010

3 post(s)
July 4, 2010
Definite yes for more ethnic diversity. Personally I would also like to see more curvy ladies with generous behinds.
SimWarlock
Joined in Apr 2009

210 post(s)
July 7, 2010
now here's one sexy Latin gal that has some curves and she knows how to shake them. Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
July 8, 2010
Oh,, almost missed the Cakey for crumb for turning the page:)

Thanks for the gorgeous Latino beauty Shakira ,,SimWarlock :) Thanks for posting it here cuz that is exactly the kind of Ethnic Diversity we are talking about here:)

commandough
Joined in Nov 2009

4 post(s)
August 9, 2010
This is an odd complaint I know, but there are way too many cards involving Scottish things for there not to be a scottish performer. I'd also like to see some more middle eastern types because of the belly dancing thing.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
August 16, 2010
I Agree with you commandough. Your ideas or even combine them and have a Scottish Belly Dancer:) Something diverse.
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
August 16, 2010
Now that DeskBabes has sound we could all be treated to the Skirl of the bagpipes, or a lonesome pìobaireachd lament along the battlements by some suitably unclad lassie !!! ...:)
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
August 16, 2010
I think a big reason we are not seeing ethnic, racial or any other kind of diversity is a result of Totem selling and promoting memberships for VirtuaGirls. A membership enables members to pay for a specified period of time and depending on the length chosen cards are cheaper than purchasing by individual cards. If kept active a member will collect the entire cards produced on VirtuaGirl. However, with the membership you have no choice of the card, girl, preference etc. and take what Totem sends you. With purchasing individual card you can pick only cards that you are interested in and which girls you prefer and want in your collection. So with a large percent of Totems revenue undoubtedly derived from memberships they have no real incentive to use girls other than girls who can be cheapest obtained. Thereby giving them the biggest bang for their buck which is cheaply produced cards of cookie cutter Czech girls. This may be alright for those folks who are satisfied to have anyone take their clothes off in their presence:) and happy to get cards as cheaply as possible. However, if members refrained from purchasing continuing memberships and only bought individual cards of girls that they wanted and were attractive to them and of their preference things might change for the better. It may mean paying a bit more per card but you will be collectng only those girls and cards that you really desire and not just quantity at the expense of quality. Then Totem will be obliged to spend a little more to obtain the quality, type and race of girls that members wish to collect.
tiobruno57
Joined in Aug 2008

163 post(s)
August 28, 2010
The flaw in your theory is that if there aren't any so-called ethnic cards available, you can't buy them no matter how many tickets you have. You can be as selective as you like, but only within the parameters set up by Totem.
antmart
Joined in Dec 2007

21 post(s)
September 4, 2010
The flaw in your theory is that if there aren't any so-called ethnic cards available, you can't buy them no matter how many tickets you have. You can be as selective as you like, but only within the parameters set up by Totem.

The point he's trying to make, is that if people were a bit more picky then Totem would have to try a bit harder.

Mixer2000
Joined in May 2009

63 post(s)
December 6, 2010
@CV I think this is the Best Idea I ever heard in this Community. Hope the Team can manage this for George
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
December 7, 2010
and Thus ease our Chagrin !!!...:)
SimWarlock
Joined in Apr 2009

210 post(s)
December 7, 2010
That is a great idea CV, I hope Totem does this so Titilate will live on in the VGHD world, because he will be missed
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 post(s)
December 7, 2010
I'm wondering if the poll is so close because the black and Asian girls that were released weren't that great. I always thought Chems was in the black category, had no idea she was Middle Eastern. Or at least mixed black and white. Alizee was another I thought was mixed black and white too, not Hispanic. Apparently the Hispanics look a lot different over in Europe than in the states.

I still think Totem should move their operations over here. We would have Ethnicity galore then. We have everything here...probably ethnicity that have never even been documented. lol. Totem would just have to have a hybrid category for some of them.
thegraybeard
Joined in Jan 2008

560 post(s)
December 7, 2010
Sure we have everything here, and that would include an economy that is in the worst shape it has been since the great depression !!!, along with that, we also have an over abundance of just plain idiots that have never worked, yet want to draw from the taxpayer's money, and some that will never work at all as long as they can get these handouts.
Now if that ain't enough to make any business want to pick up stakes and move here, I don't know what is !!!
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 post(s)
December 7, 2010
Yes, CyberVixen, or it could be the fact that a lot of users only like white girls. Can't really prove it either way. So the users that ***** it were opposed to ethnic girls but in that same statement It could have been ***** by the ones who agreed as well. So, basically if it could be *****, it could be ***** both ways.

Thegraybeard, what does naked girls have to do with the economy? What do jobless people have to do with Totem selling cards to us? They would be employing people making jobs. Regardless if they cast in the States or Europe, they will make the same from us.
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 post(s)
December 7, 2010
I voted yes by the way. I would love to see more but as long as they are better looking than the last batch. They weren't exactly hot. Looks like either a poor selection or someone was in a rush to get some and just picked up the first ones that came along.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 post(s)
December 7, 2010
yeah I support CyberVixens idea too. Maybe Totem will cast one more black lady now. Titilate might sound a bit strange for a show name but at least tit is included in it;-) and it would definitely be a nice gesture.
I'm all for ethnic diversity as long as the girls look hot and I know that this is subjective. But I like the white girls too much to go on strike for this.
Especially through my work on the replacement cards I discover how beautiful these girls are.

thegraybeard
Joined in Jan 2008

560 post(s)
December 7, 2010 (edited)
"I still think Totem should move their operations over here"

The economy and unemployment rate have a lot of bearing on trying to get any business to move to the US, don't you think ??

"what does naked girls have to do with the economy?"

Could be a lot, it did once as I recall.

By the same token, What does Totem moving here have to do with casting any diversity, they can do that from anywhere.

Have a nice day

By the way CV, I support your idea 300%, from anywhere I want to .... LOL
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
December 7, 2010
I also support CV's idea without reservation. It would be a great gesture.
pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 post(s)
December 7, 2010
Good Idea, you got my vote all the way, would love to see it come true.
cncbehrends29
Joined in Feb 2008

69 post(s)
December 7, 2010
I support that Titilation, that's great haha. Has a nice ring to it.

@Thegraybeard The reason I mention coming here for more ethnic diversity is because I came upon a thread where Totem staff actually said they have a hard time finding ethnic girls in Europe. Yes, that does sound odd but hey, I don't live there so I don't know.
tektum777
Joined in Aug 2008

71 post(s)
December 8, 2010
I support the idea Cv, I like 'Titilating Lady'
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
January 17, 2011
There has been plenty of nice looking gals on casting for many months, yet still not even a single black chick considered at all. Strangely enough, seems like all the users proposals always lead to a dead alley: they don't do video, they moved to USA, they are not hardcore, they are exclusive to a brand, they are nowhere to be found, they are afraid of poles (well, that's an excuse never heard before, but must be one of the few left, lol) Black beauty appreciators surely are the most unlucky guys and gals in the face of the planet when it comes to strippers here.

I really was ***** about a mostly white France today like it was one or two centuries ago. So i did a little research and found that the largest black population in Europe is established in France, nevertheless. According to Wikipedia, unofficial data talked about 3 to 5 millions of black people living there by 2008, not including those of mixed ethnicity.

By that same year, 2008, The Czech Republic population according to a census was about 10.5 millions of inhabitants, so, to establish a comparison, Czech population is only superior to the estimated population of black people in France in a proportion of two, maybe three, to one. If we consider the total black population in all the European countries, about 10 millions, the proportion is almost just 1 to 1.

Yet, there are about 80 Czech girls in VG and only two black chicks that debuted here a long time ago.

So, demographics wise, is becoming increasingly hard to believe the terrible, terrible luck finding a single black cutie willing to work for Totem in the beautiful France for a modicum salary. ;)

DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
January 17, 2011
I wasn't around in the VG2 days, so can someone provide the percentage of " Black " Chicks on VG2 ???.....I'm guessing approx. the same as now on a relative level !!!...
viper368
Joined in Jan 2008

62 post(s)
January 17, 2011
@Oquijan,

Yeah, unfortunately, at the end of the day, it seems no matter how many requests Totem gets, or leads are given to them, they fall on deaf ears. I hear ya about the excuses, too.

I just think they would rather stick to their comfort zone, and the plethora of Czech models available to them, who apparently are willing to work on the cheap.

Sad, but true.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
January 18, 2011 (edited)
Oh, i know. Nevertheless, i think the product can't be optimal till the ethnic diversity becomes a reality here. So i think is only good to keep reminding the Totem fellows that we keep waiting for that and I, as some, find the excuses more and more incredible.

But they might just need to get a little creative and try different approaches to lure the black chicks, lol.
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
January 18, 2011
If they can't find any black girls in France who will do the job, how about a black girl from the Czech Republic?

Here's one - Adanna Royal, AKA Luciana Curtis.

She's listed on the Eurobabe index (which I know Stanze often refers to) as Luciana.

I haven't posted her pic on casting because I can't find much more info about her (agency, contact details, e.t.c), but if anybody else can - feel free.
coldinjected
Joined in May 2009

230 post(s)
January 18, 2011
Babe Name: Adanna Royal
Profession: Adult Model
Ethnicity: Black
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Province / State: Praha
Place of Birth:
Date of Birth: Unknown
Aliases: Luciana Curtis
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Heigth: 168 cm - 5 feet and 6 inches
Weight: 54 kg - 119 lbs
Measurements: 36C-23-35
Career Start And End -
Shoe Size: Unknown (U.S. & Canada Women Size) ?
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

I've brought her up before Space. Good suggestion. Here is what I had on her from freeones.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !