FIRST RELEASE: Milan Cheek

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Sheeban
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2023

44 posts
March 14
My duuuudes!!!

There she is, you guys were waiting for her since she stepped foot into the studio... And now she's here!!!!
The absolutely gorgeous, voluptuous... Milan Cheek!

If you have not checked her out yet, I strongly recommend to. Her moves will send you to another galaxy my dude 😍

"A Tartan For Milan" is now available here: https://www.istripper.com/models/Milan-Cheek/A-Tartan-For-Milan-e1970
And many sexy shows are still yet to come 💖
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

653 posts
March 14 (edited)
😍😍😍 what a debut 😍😍😍
looking forward to her next releases
Milan puts the T back in tease... and her smile says she enjoys teasing.
A sexy intro to a new favorite💖
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

740 posts
March 15
😍😍😍 what a debut 😍😍😍looking forward to her next releasesMilan puts the T back in tease... and her smile says she enjoys teasing.A sexy intro to a new favorite💖

Was looking forward to this card for a long time but was disappointed that it was such a tease. She played shy, which is fine if there are multiple non-xxx cards but I wanted to see her put on a full dance and pole show without the xxx slowing the show down. The rest of her cards will be 20-30% xxx so we won't get a full pole nad dance show. Wah, Wah.
rimmer68
Desde en Oct 2013

34 posts
March 15
I have to agree with @muttonjeff, a fantastic first show from Milan💖 Very sexy girl with a lovely body, great ass and that devilishly wicked smile. Can't wait for Milan's upcoming shows, thanks @Sheeban and the team👍😘😍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!