EX = Suicide TOTEM

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

henrylee7
Desde en May 2020

187 posts
February 27
There are members who don't want DOLZ cards because they don't want to spend dollars on NFTs, set up wallets and waste time understanding it all.
If you understand me, don't share your wallet, especially your bank card. There are new EX cards, if I can't buy them for Joker and have to spend 1800 or 200 credits, I don't want them.
Easy:-)
Why do I think this is Totem's *****? If there are more and more members who can live without DOLZ cards and now they understand that they can also live without a few EX cards, they will understand that they can also live without more SEC cards and then they will understand that they can live without more regular cards...
In total, I still have 5945. I won't have enough time for the rest of my life to watch them all :-) Besides, I also have other favorite xxx and VR websites that I've been on for the rest of my life, so why would I waste 2000 credits on one EX card?
For these credits I will have 130 cards for 3 EX cards I will have over a year of all regular cards If I stop collecting regular cards I will have maybe two or 3 years of cards of the prettiest models according to my taste...
If there are more members like this, TOTEM will hit it off with this *****...
KetchupIceCream
Desde en Jan 2019

22 posts
February 29
Nope, quite the contrary, I would say EX cards are a success in Totem's eyes. Totem knows exactly what it is doing.

The NFT project has brought along a lot of NFT bros into this application who are ***** to FOMO and comfortable with cryptocurrencies. EX cards are just the latest flavour of FOMO to them. And since the popular cryptos are edging towards their previous all time highs in price, to those NFT bros, EX cards are chum change.

And no, I don't own any crypto and I don't own all of the EX cards.
willyweekly
Desde en Jul 2015

344 posts
February 29
The business that uses this plan thinks long term.
If card A sells 95% of all purchases in the first month, then any sales after the first month is bonus.
An ex card would use this same concept.
An ex card makes extra cash (from ***** buys... I must not miss out on this...) in the time it is available and then it is gone. The trickle of sales after the first month doesn't matter since the extra cash came in from the ***** buyers.

While the time I state is an example, I am sure that after an initial release, sales drop considerably.

How much and how quickly.
s191417nq
Desde en Mar 2020

48 posts
March 3
FOMO marketing is absolutely the worst.

Fingers crossed we won't see another price increase any time soon to make it up. Once there're so many no longer obtainable EX cards, newbies are gonna lose interest in collecting instantly after realizing it.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!