VR 180°: Melena Maria Rya

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1652 posts
January 16
Heaven on Earth, or more precisely in your VR headset!
Get as close to Melena as you ever dared to dream of!
You will never be the same after this experience 🔞🔥😍

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/d24774c3e7cc364c
Hyron
Desde en Aug 2021

6 posts
January 17
Hello. Is iStripperVR supported by META Quest 3 VR headset? I still don't have it but I'm considering which VR headset to buy. Thank you.
lazyboy1729
Desde en Apr 2022

25 posts
January 17
Hello. Is iStripperVR supported by META Quest 3 VR headset? I still don't have it but I'm considering which VR headset to buy. Thank you.
@Hyron

Yup it should be supported. Though I don't have Quest 3 but have been using Quest 2 for more than a year.
Once you download the file after purchasing it, play it with any supported player.

Free option: Deo VR quite good.

But my fav though not free is SKYBOX VR player.

Any which ways you would definitely enjoy these shows.
Hyron
Desde en Aug 2021

6 posts
January 17
Thank you for the info lazyboy1729.
Absalom2172
Desde en Jan 2008

14 posts
January 19
Melena just keeps getting better. Perhaps she holds the record for most shows. Congrats. 😊
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1076 posts
January 22
Perhaps she holds the record for most shows.
Desktop shows she does! 👍
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
January 25
Have to ask... cant tell from the free pic that highlight the show, but does she shove the toy up her ass? cant tell from the angle... really wish they had tags for these shows like the pics have... would help alot...
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1652 posts
January 25
" really wish they had tags"
Added to our todo list :)
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1559 posts
January 25
" really wish they had tags"Added to our todo list :)

Je pense que la page entière des shows VR devrait être mise a jour avec des fonctions de sélections. Les spectacles sont nombreux maintenant et la page devient extrêmement longue a consulter 😉

I think the entire VR shows page should be updated with selection functions. There are many shows now and the page is becoming extremely long to consult 😉
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1652 posts
January 25
" really wish they had tags"Added to our todo list :)Je pense que la page entière des shows VR devrait être mise a jour avec des fonctions de sélections. Les spectacles sont nombreux maintenant et la page devient extrêmement longue a consulter 😉I think the entire VR shows page should be updated with selection functions. There are many shows now and the page is becoming extremely long to consult 😉

Yes, we plan to redo it enterely
Oui nous prévoyons de la refaire intégralement 👍
Jaipee
Desde en Jan 2022

45 posts
January 25 (edited)
Have to ask... cant tell from the free pic that highlight the show, but does she shove the toy up her ass? cant tell from the angle... really wish they had tags for these shows like the pics have... would help alot...
Just watched it now, and from 07:00 to 08:45 (approximately), the answer is: yes. ... Melena Maria Rya is not shy about it ...
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
January 29
Have to ask... cant tell from the free pic that highlight the show, but does she shove the toy up her ass? cant tell from the angle... really wish they had tags for these shows like the pics have... would help alot...Just watched it now, and from 07:00 to 08:45 (approximately), the answer is: yes. ... Melena Maria Rya is not shy about it ...

Thank you... instant buy for me then.... Always loved her cards.... her in VR doing anal..... yes please....
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
February 28
Have to ask... cant tell from the free pic that highlight the show, but does she shove the toy up her ass? cant tell from the angle... really wish they had tags for these shows like the pics have... would help alot...Just watched it now, and from 07:00 to 08:45 (approximately), the answer is: yes. ... Melena Maria Rya is not shy about it ...

Would like other peoples opinions on this that have this show.... This does NOT appear to be anal, as i asked. I could be wrong, but this doesnt appear that she is doing anal as stated by the one above. So others be warned if you are looking for that in this show. Again, I hope VR soon gets tags to prevent this kind of things in the future.

Also, for the record... I still love the show, it is well done and she is amazing. So no regrets, but just wanted to caution that I dont believe it has anal in it as others have claimed... would love to hear if others think it does or doesnt.... maybe I just cant see what you are seeing???? hopefully Tags will come soon to VR, so we know what we are getting in a show like we do the cards.....

Thanks
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

607 posts
February 28
@Vortim

I checked the show from approx. 7 mins until the end and you are correct: there is no anal insertion at all.

Sorry for your disappointment - but to me, that was good news! 😀 (I hadn't watched the show before now)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!