EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 15
@abworkout
@twickoko
@channti
@christy99

I can't find you on the Discord, please join our Discord https://discord.gg/istripper then DM me there

@thafrknrican I've just opened your access to the EXPERIMENTAL section of our Discord, enjoy

goodstuff
Desde en May 2018

35 posts
February 16
goodstuff
roman237
Desde en Jan 2024

1 posts
February 17
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps.
mesexu
Desde en Feb 2024

5 posts
February 17
mesexu
FGB0623
Desde en Oct 2012

5 posts
February 19
Sorry I wasn't aware this had been updated. If you are still looking for testers my username on Discord is fgb623. Thanks
alexexz445
Desde en Jun 2023

2 posts
February 20
I would like to try the experimental

Alexexz445
Bottomly
Desde en May 2017

16 posts
February 20
bottomly
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 20
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps.
Reported to the team, cheers
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 20
mesexu
please join the iStripper server otherwise I can't add you to the Experimental section :)

https://discord.gg/istripper
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 20
I would like to try the experimental Alexexz445

please join the iStripper server otherwise I can't add you to the Experimental section :)

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 20
celine, for the new version - if I could just have one request, if this new version could please consider using Apple Silicon native so it doesn't use Rosetta/Intel. If not to futureproof as no doubt one day Apple will stop supporting Intel based apps. Reported to the team, cheers

They said it's being thought but could have quite a lot of impacts, need more time to evaluate
WolfSpider
Desde en May 2008

1 posts
February 20
WolfSpider
Franckyt13
Desde en Jan 2015

45 posts
February 20
@Céline, je n'ai pas vu de section Expérimentale sur Discord : mon profil sur Discord : francky_t13
lHypebeast
Desde en Aug 2017

9 posts
February 21
I would like to try the experimental new version hypebeas7
nico_nico
Desde en Jul 2023

1 posts
February 21
Sounds great !

nico_nico
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1662 posts
February 22
@lHypebeast :
  • experimental version added to your account --> scroll down the settings page to access it
  • access to the EXPERIMENTAL section of our Discord opened :)

@nico_nico :
  • experimental version added to your account --> scroll down the settings page to access it
  • join our discord so that I can add you to the experimental section for your feedbacks :
nurebau32
Desde en Mar 2008

49 posts
February 24
Celine could you please have your perpetually wet neko add nurebau32 to the Experimental section.
Thank you.
wisc4fun
Desde en May 2020

68 posts
February 24
wisc4fun
xDomTeez
Desde en Mar 2020

1 posts
February 25
xDomTeez
ywons
Desde en Jul 2017

8 posts
February 26
ywons
THEKARATEKID
Desde en Jun 2011

2 posts
March 3
When will the new version be released ?
Hadesgates
Desde en Mar 2023

2 posts
March 30
Where can I submit bug reports? They aren't very detailed but I noticed that extremely often the experimental version would "choose" a show that it doesn't want to display and instead starts a random different one. One time it was all the shows for a specific model, but most often it was just one or few specific shows.
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

730 posts
March 30
Where can I submit bug reports? They aren't very detailed but I noticed that extremely often the experimental version would "choose" a show that it doesn't want to display and instead starts a random different one. One time it was all the shows for a specific model, but most often it was just one or few specific shows.

On discord https://discord.gg/8smb4Av9WQ
The Team will give you a special role and then you have access to the Experimental channels to report bugs.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!