FIRST RELEASE : Paola Hard

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

LisaParadis
EQUIPO
Desde en Mar 2021

88 posts
May 5, 2021 (edited)
FIRST RELEASE is a new type of announcement we decided to create in order to present to you our new models' very first shows and celebrate their release onto our platform.

Today, we have the pleasure of presenting you to Paola Hard in her first performance ever, "Thigh High".
Paola is a bombshell from Spain, which means she posseses an immense talent for sensuality and eroticism, as many Spanish women often do!

In this show you will get to see the sweet and seductive Paola in her long split silver dress. Let yourself relax as she dances for you and watch her amazing ass and huge tits in action! Enjoy as she touches herself and uses her big black dildo to make herself cum!
A riveting show that you certainly don't want to miss out on!

And this is only an introduction to what she can do! If you like what you see, know that there is more coming your way soon! Her next show will be released on the 17th of May, so be sure to save the date ;) Expect her next shows to be hotter and even more arousing than this one.

If you are as ***** to Paola as we are, and can not seem to be able to wait until her next show, her VR 180° comes out TOMORROW!!
sengo
Desde en Dec 2007

1 posts
May 5, 2021
she is a stunning model
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4455 posts
May 5, 2021
Paola is really beautiful and hot. I'm under her spell in this first show 😍 🔥 💋
If you like round and fleshy buttocks, Paola has the ones for you, a pure delight 😘
alex34780000
Desde en Oct 2009

8 posts
May 5, 2021
Good idea the first release announcement!
MacNK7
Desde en Sep 2012

29 posts
May 5, 2021
Why is it more credits than all the other shows?
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
May 5, 2021
Ws about to ask the same thing. She is not an established crowdpleaser online like say Caprice who has higher priced shows. This is quite curious.
I'll bite this time since I like to have the first card of a new performer. But i relly hope this will not be standard practice going forward or I will have to rethink automaticallly getting the first card of new models that I like.
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
May 5, 2021
On a positive note I like this new model first card announcement thing. i hope it continues.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1652 posts
May 5, 2021

not more than ALL other shows :) we have many shows @30 credits :)

Paola Hard performs exceptional hardcore content in this show, she really deserves these 30 credits :)
keeper
Desde en Jan 2010

1 posts
May 5, 2021
She is pretty I must admit, watched only the preview and little bit of her videos, she will be a no-no for me because of the fake breast and to be honest here, my personal opinion of fake breast is not the best.

I wonder why girls so pretty like her feels the need for a change of appearance... 😕

By the way, the intro system for new cards is realy good and is welcomed by me with open arms.

zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
May 5, 2021
There are so many models with fake breasts nowadays on iStripper: I don't buy any of their cards.

I understand that it's a balance act to satisfy the tastes of all groups of customers, but imho 2020 was much better than 2021 so far. This year is very disappointing and corona can't be blamed for everything.

I remember someone started in 2017 the thread: "Too many flat chicks". My answer in 2021 is: "Too many fake tits".
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

707 posts
May 5, 2021
Nice to see this kind of threads and announcements on when other cards of the model will become available. I would like to reaffirm my spport for models like Paola and am grateful we get to see her here :)
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1559 posts
May 5, 2021 (edited)
Il ya tellement de modèles avec de faux seins de nos jours sur iStripper: Je n’achète aucune de leurs cartes.
Pas d'inquiétude iStripper, moi, je les achèterai. Et comme ça l'équilibre sera fait 😀😀
No worries iStripper, I will buy them. And that way the balance will be made 😀😀

Et son show VR également, bien sûr 😉
And his VR show also, of course 😉
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
May 5, 2021 (edited)
So I bought the card. Gotta say the breasts kinda threw me off a little bit. Other than tha though if you like euro girls with some meat on their bones this model will suffice. I won't be buying any more of her cards at the elevated price. But if she has normal priced explicit cards I could see myself getting her cards. She has a nice fleshy body that makes you want to just grab onto her. Big ass too which I like. Not as shapely an ass as say Sharon White, but for a european girl that ass is pretty damn good.
This being her debut card coupled with her not cheaping us out during the anal imo makes it worth a one time price hike. Wylette is a much better value imo with her anal card which also had pretty good anal content. But I don't regret my purchase a the higher price in this one instance.
Good diversity in model body type is always welcome. I can see her gaining a following here even if I personally don't care for the breasts.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
May 5, 2021
@mitchell - looking at IS Workshop, the other Paola cards are normal price.
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
May 5, 2021
@pickle Thanks for the info. I will probably get at least one more card from her just because of her "size" and energy.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
May 5, 2021
I have QA'd two more of her shows and I can tell you that her "dirty talking" is superb.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
May 5, 2021
Wait... dirty talking in Spanish?
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
May 5, 2021
Wait... dirty talking in Spanish?

No - English. Phrases like "Come here, Daddy, don't be shy"!
chocopop
Desde en Feb 2017

17 posts
May 5, 2021
J'ai vu son show, je suis dans l'attente de voir son prochain!!!
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
May 5, 2021 (edited)
There are so many models with fake breasts nowadays on iStripper: I don't buy any of their cards.

Nowadays, what is left of the natural today ? 😆
  • The computer: natural ?
  • Internet: natural ?
  • A miss in front of a green background: natural ?
  • An active member (too) often behind a screen: natural ?
  • People walking in the street with their heads down on their smarphones: natural ?
  • People relying entirely on their smartphone: natural ?
So why ONLY natural breasts ?

De nos jours, qu'est-ce qui reste de naturel ?
  • L'ordinateur: naturel ?
  • Internet: naturel ?
  • Une miss devant un fond vert: naturel ?
  • Un membre actif (trop) souvent derrière un écran: naturel ?
  • Des gens marchant dans la rue la tête baissée sur leur smarphone: naturel ?
  • Des gens s'en remettant entièrement à leur smartphone: naturel ?
Alors pourquoi des seins QUE naturels ?
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

729 posts
May 5, 2021
Thanks for the comments. I don't buy her cards now. More expensive card and one of the worst boobjob ever.
I guess I can wait for her cards when I can get them for free.
batavus
Desde en Nov 2019

217 posts
May 5, 2021
I completely agree with @zzmaskers. It seems again we have the same taste of women.
There are many, many girls with fake breasts in 2021, I think more than the other years
Paola Hard Sharon White, Kitana Lure, Marica Chanelle, to name a few

Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1559 posts
May 5, 2021
I completely agree with @zzmaskers
Haha cela n'est pas une surprise puisque vous partagez les mêmes préférences ! 😉
Je suis certain que vous pouvez encore trouver beaucoup de shows qui répondront à vos attentes.
Une liste des modèles à la poitrine naturelle serait aussi bien longue. Faites votre choix et profiter 😊
Je suis presque sûr que le nouveau modèle Eden Venua sera à votre goût 😊
Haha this is not a surprise since you share the same preferences! 😉
I'm sure you can still find plenty of shows that will meet your expectations.
A list of models with natural breasts would be long as well. Make your choice and enjoy 😊
I'm pretty sure the new Eden Venua model will be to your liking 😊
Corax77
Desde en Jan 2008

56 posts
May 5, 2021

I understand that it's a balance act to satisfy the tastes of all groups of customers, but imho 2020 was much better than 2021 so far. This year is very disappointing and corona can't be blamed for everything.

I remember someone started in 2017 the thread: "Too many flat chicks". My answer in 2021 is: "Too many fake tits".

100% approval!

That's one big reason why gambling on iStripper is getting more and more unattractive to me.
I mean... there are 6x fake boobs when I take a look at the last 10 girls. 😒

Nowadays, what is left of the natural today ? 😆 The computer: natural ? Internet: natural ? A miss in front of a green background: natural ? An active member (too) often behind a screen: natural ? People walking in the street with their heads down on their smarphones: natural ? People relying entirely on their smartphone: natural ?....
So why ONLY natural breasts ?

You compare technical progress with unnecessary body modifications? Really?
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1559 posts
May 5, 2021
That's one big reason why gambling on iStripper is getting more and more unattractive to me.
Ho @Corax77, vous n'aller pas nous abandonner, tout de même ? 😲
Ho @Corax77, aren't you going to give up on us, anyway? 😲
dolphins109
Desde en Feb 2011

789 posts
May 5, 2021
good job team. well done.well done.👍
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
May 5, 2021 (edited)
You compare technical progress with unnecessary body modifications? Really?
1 - Which progress ?
2 - What's extremely dangerous about this is: How can you stand behind your screen and judge what is or is not "useful" about her body ?

1 - Quel progrès ?
2 - Ce qui est extrêmement dangereux avec ça : Comment peux-tu derrière ton écran estimer ce qui est ou n'est pas "utile" au sujet de son corps ?
Corax77
Desde en Jan 2008

56 posts
May 5, 2021
That's one big reason why gambling on iStripper is getting more and more unattractive to me.Ho @Corax77, vous n'aller pas nous abandonner, tout de même ? 😲
Ho @Corax77, aren't you going to give up on us, anyway? 😲

What do you mean? 😶
I will not leave. I love iStripper but it seems I'm not alone with my opinion.

Since a few months I have a really great idea for a nice iStripper-feature but I don't think it makes any sense to post it in the ideas-section. Most likely I couldn't enjoy my own idea, because I don't want to put all my money into gambling or the most girls in the future have enhanced boobs. 😆
Corax77
Desde en Jan 2008

56 posts
May 5, 2021
1 - Which progress ?
2 - What's extremely dangerous about this is: How can you stand behind your screen and judge what is or is not "useful" about her body ?

I don't "judge", I just wrote down my opinion. Deal with it!

The funny thing is: In the past, women screamed "accept our bodies as they are!". Now people who do this are treated like intolerant persons. It's so unreal, LOL.
gazbi
Desde en Nov 2009

23 posts
May 5, 2021
Naturelle ou pas les siens d une femme son toujours beaux ; méme ceux qui tombe on leur charme 😍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!