Thank God It's Friday

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

peterbanker
Desde en Jan 2009

214 posts
May 24, 2019
Has anyone won an exclusive card in one of the mystery boxes
And if so
Do you know roughly how many credits you spent to win it?
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Desde en Dec 2017

93 posts
May 24, 2019
que sexy esta Li Moon con el disfraz 😘😍💕💖🔥💋
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
May 24, 2019
...tiny, tiny fine print...
akmi
Desde en Oct 2012

14 posts
May 24, 2019
i want to thanks totem that finnaly we have weekend with 3 good cards
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1100 posts
May 24, 2019 (edited)
@shodan84

This is what I see.

Although I wouldn't call the text in your screencap tiny. I can read it reasonably easily - without actually downloading the screencap - provided I have my glasses on😎

Edit
That's on a 1080 monitor though. Not sure what it is like in 4K
Raisinbman
Desde en Sep 2009

6 posts
May 24, 2019
Got her w/ 22 credits, got her w/ 2 credits left to spare. Happy birthday to me, I guess?
Dunkelskog
Desde en Oct 2016

8 posts
May 24, 2019
Hooray, another week, another Click the funny button, catch a silly rabbit, make fart sounds and save nearly 3% on all the cards that you do not want to buy anyway - offer.

Please cut down on the nonsense and just offer up some discounts on stuff people are actually interested in buying...
Corbomite
Desde en Aug 2015

82 posts
May 24, 2019
Personally, the "Sexy Goose Game" is one of my favorite promotions. I played the previous one because I was eager to get the Kay J card and also played today even though I didn't consider Li's card a "must have". Fortunately, in both cases, I ended up with some good cards at a nice discount, but even if I hadn't it would have been fun playing.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1100 posts
May 25, 2019 (edited)
@Number6 i was wondering can you get the game board....pls

Sorry @gkar45 I don't think I can.
All I get is the "Thanks. Enjoy you new shows" screen as I have got the Li Moon card and I already have all the other cards.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 25, 2019 (edited)
@Dunkelskog

It seems to me that what you are asking for is essentially the same as a permanent extra discount. Now obviously all customers would like this - but it is hardly likely to be in Totem's interrest. From their point of view the purpose of the TGIF specials is get us to spend more money buying extra credits (or to buy them earlier than we would otherwise have done) by increasing the rate at which we buy cards or even persuading us to buy cards that we would otherwise not buy.

The alternative to having these "silly games" is to have no special offers at all - not a permanent extra discount. If you don't appreciate them then just ignore them and let those that like them play.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3764 posts
May 25, 2019 (edited)
@gkar45

I've collected some of the TGIF images
I put them up in a shared folder here.

this gives a directory listing
https://virtuastripper.net/files/TGIF/

I add thumbnail previews. Click a thumbnail, then right click the popup to save the full size image.

this provides thumbnail images
https://virtuastripper.net/files/TGIF/index.php
Kaigow
Desde en Sep 2009

5 posts
May 25, 2019 (edited)
I lucked out. Got to the end in one run, 14 credits. ;)
Oberamtsrat13
Desde en Oct 2008

23 posts
May 25, 2019
If you stopped with the games and "exclusive" card nonsense, and sold all the cards that are now lost to everyone, I, for one, wouldn't *****.

This is my opinion too, thank you for this post!
Oberamtsrat13
Desde en Oct 2008

23 posts
May 25, 2019
Gaming and the special event cards are a ***** for all long time members and in every other way! Stop it!
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
May 25, 2019
@Oberamtsrat13

Gaming and the special event cards are a ***** for all long time members and in every other way! Stop it!

Speaking as a long term member who almost always has a full collection of cards I can with certainty say that your statement is not true. Though I rarely am able to benefit from them I still appreciate their existance and many more people can benefit from them than not. Please continue with these sort of TGIFs.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 25, 2019
@Number6 I thank you for the giving it a good try....although congrads on getting all the cards, as I know it can be a major under taking. again thank you

Careful there @gkar45, that's MY @Number6
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 25, 2019
@gkar45 , you have that right, the only number around here that matters is #6. And no, it's best to keep him as a whole, undivided Number6. 😎😛
Madblade666
Desde en Oct 2016

25 posts
May 25, 2019
Once in my lifetime... I have won!!!
It cost me a bunch of credits, but for Li Moon - Div.Ass I had to play.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1100 posts
May 25, 2019
@Chicky, @gkar45

You are making me blush😎

Anyway there is no need to divide me up - I'm so fat that there is more than enough of me to go around.😄
ssjain
Desde en Dec 2007

226 posts
May 26, 2019
I played thinking I'd get a card from wishlist if landed on a card space. Didn't realize that the 30+ day rule counted to the game. DON'T PLAY unless your store has numberous cards over 45 days ago.
DesTTrucT
Desde en Apr 2016

14 posts
May 26, 2019
Want to say thanks to developers of this game, i get fun, get cards with good discount.
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 26, 2019
@gkar45 , Hooray for us.
ArchFeral
Desde en Jun 2012

18 posts
May 26, 2019 (edited)
I'm actually not so bothered with the event itself, what does somewhat bother me is the choice of model for the cosplay. Me being an avid overwatch player (and gamer in general), and just getting back from comicon.. I am somewhat displeased that Li Moon was the model chosen to be cosplaying as D.va

That's just my personal preference, I am the kind of person who likes cosplays to be on the more accurate side (in this case, it's mostly the breast size). I probably will still be getting the card though :P
KatzPaw
Desde en Apr 2015

395 posts
May 27, 2019
Didn't feel the want/need to play this time around but I had fun with the last one.
hblanco88
Desde en Sep 2016

71 posts
May 28, 2019
With luck you can get the free card with a minimum of 5 rolls (10 credits)
DarkRider2300
Desde en Jan 2012

46 posts
May 28, 2019
For some this isn't a great deal....

Members in the Bronze - Gold catagory: from what is heard, have to pay around 14 - 25 for this card.

Members in Diamond - triple Diamond: similar to 14 - 25

Members who are already triple Diamond and have almost/complete colections: 5-14 or 15

For me, it was only 5 credits, a steal for getting a new card, but yet again too low to get any additional cards as well.

Well...Here's hoping Black Friday 2019 I have better odds...
hblanco88
Desde en Sep 2016

71 posts
May 29, 2019
Members in the Bronze - Gold catagory: from what is heard, have to pay around 14 - 25 for this card.

If assuming the full price for this card is 25 credits.
For the last goose game, the special card was Kay J-Victorian Secret, and its full price was 30 credits

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!