Nikky Case removal  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
May 29, 2019
If you have downloaded her shows and videos bonus, you can play them in private on your PC.

Can I also play them in public? 👍😆
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
May 30, 2019 (edited)
Can I also play them in public? 👍😆

NO !
Any Public display of the product is a ***** of the T&C and will subject you to having your Collection Revoked !
There have been two Members that I am Aware of that have had the Rights to their Cards Revoked, do to Violations.

Don't become the next one Added to that List !

NO PUBLIC display of the Product is allowed without prior Authorization from Totem.
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
May 30, 2019
If Im not mistaken I don't think any current of the last 5-10 years have been recalled. Most if not all were of the early 720p maybe 1st 1080p days.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

440 posts
May 30, 2019
Don't become the next one Added to that List !

I've been away but think maybe you should cut down on the coffee ... or at least try not to take things so serious.

But I agree .. only real girls please.

POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
May 30, 2019
@Wyldanimal

So for example let's say a person decides to bring his/her laptop to a nice park for some sexy relaxation time alone with the beautiful iStripper girls...I mean it is a public place and all but are you seriously saying that this freedom is not allowed and will subject said person to ***** swift legal action??? Wow I am just trying to make sense of all this but not getting very far...except imagining a scenario where a sexy cop girl appears out of nowhere and seizes said laptop and takes said person away in fuzzy handcuffs! 👍😜
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
May 30, 2019
a scenario where a sexy cop girl appears out of nowhere
This could be Nikky Case in her Highway Patrol costume!~Card a0281!
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
May 30, 2019 (edited)
a scenario where a sexy cop girl appears out of nowhereThis could be Nikky Case in her Highway Patrol costume!~Card a0281!

I know my rights! Everything I say will be used against me in a court of LOL! 😎😆😎

• plays Nikky Case show*
🔥😈🔥
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 30, 2019
I would think that casting the shows from a computer to the big screen in the local pub or sports bar would be a Public display.. Using the program on your laptop while not being locked away in a hermetically sealed area of your personal bomb shelter is probably not a problem. It seems that @TheEmu does that quite regularly.. 😀😎
Firescale
Desde en Feb 2011

127 posts
May 30, 2019
No one would know, POPEYED, if you played it for yourself in a public park. And then it wouldn't be on display for the public. And no one else to report you. However, if someone else sees it, then it can be argued that you displayed it in the public, to the public.

Anyway. I think this is a rule was created to stop people from showing the cards to others for their own personal monetary gains.

I also think that we all know what is ok. Or not. If you think it is against the rule, then it is. If you do not think it is, then it isn't.

But what do I know. 😀 😆
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1028 posts
May 30, 2019
Hi guys, please respect Nikky's choice. There is no need to discuss it further. Again, please be respectful and do not post or share any of her videos and photos. Thank you
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
May 30, 2019
@gkar45 , Well I guess I could have called it a 'man cave' instead.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
May 30, 2019
@WyldanimalSo for example let's say a person decides to bring his/her laptop to a nice park for some sexy relaxation time alone with the beautiful iStripper girls...I mean it is a public place and all but are you seriously saying that this freedom is not allowed and will subject said person to ***** swift legal action??? Wow I am just trying to make sense of all this but not getting very far...except imagining a scenario where a sexy cop girl appears out of nowhere and seizes said laptop and takes said person away in fuzzy handcuffs! 👍😜

Well Yes in an Augmented reality, I guess something like that could happen, but Only you would see it.
the fuzzy handcuffs?? Humm??
Well your or someone else would have to supply them.
But that would leave you in a very compromised position.
The Thought makes for an interesting vision.

Public, Public, Public....
that's not the sort of public use that is meant...
You meant Use it out in Public... I got it now... out in a public space.....
I meant to use it to, intentionally Display it to a Public Audience

shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
May 30, 2019
Horribly off topic...
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
May 30, 2019
Horribly off topic...

Thank you captain obvious! 👍😆

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
May 30, 2019
Horribly off topic...

Well sort of, the topic has been diverted as we are Not Supposed to Discuss the Model who asked to be removed any longer.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/41999/3?post=620761
Todo sobre iStripper / Nikky Case removal
Hi guys, please respect Nikky's choice. There is no need to discuss it further. Again, please be respectful and do not post or share any of her videos and photos. Thank you
@Manue
TEAM
12 hours ago

So with that in mind, the topic has been diverted.
Perhaps the Team should close this thread.

Romla
Desde en Jul 2016

143 posts
May 31, 2019
I have something on topic: The announcement was not very visible if you are not reading the forum daily and the time between the announcement and the actual removal was too short. I read it only after it was too late.

Is it possible to get the warning in a better way or a little sooner in the future?

I feel almost guilty for asking this, but we are here for buying those cards and the girls know it too.
I wish Nikky only the best.
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
May 31, 2019
Usually, we get no warning at all. They gave us some time for Nikky though. Several days.
trost1977
Desde en Jul 2016

60 posts
June 1, 2019
just figured out if you would decide to get a new computer you can REDOWNLOAD nikki,s cards if you own them
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
June 2, 2019
@Manue
TEAM
2 Days ago
Hi guys, please respect Nikky's choice.

*There is no need to discuss it further.

Again, please be respectful and do not post or share any of her videos and photos. Thank you

Please Do NOT write any more about the model who has asked to be Removed !

POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
June 3, 2019
So what shall we discuss in this thread then?

How is everyone's day going? I hope well! 😎
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
@POPEYED darling, the possibilities of discussion are endless, provided that the character in the thread title is not mentioned. Or, for that matter, any other performer who has chosen to dissociate herself from Totem Entertainment not be mentioned.

My day was going fine, until the glowing tip of my cigarette fell off and landed in my shirt pocket. My shirt smouldered for awhile, eventually ***** my right tit.

It might just be best to let this entire thread drift into oblivion in the archives, only to be resurrected in 4.8 years when some member, who has not at this time, yet joined iStripper, suggest her as model for casting.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
June 3, 2019
My shirt smouldered for awhile, eventually ***** my right tit.

I hope you Licked it to make it better..

just trying to keep this thread derailed and
at the same time
add some visuals to that "Smoldering Shirt and ***** right tit.."

20 Fingers - Lick it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYvIN3TCWE
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
June 3, 2019
I think some Naked Dancing like this would be a nice feature.
ok she's not naked in this video, but this type of High energy dancing, only Naked,

http://wyldanimal.com/videos/ImBlue-001.mp4
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
That's quite the 'happy dance'.

She either just won on a scratch ticket, or she is a Pokemon trainer that just caught a shiny Lapras.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3762 posts
June 3, 2019
Chicsans
Desde en Jul 2009

770 posts
June 3, 2019
@gkar45

The links that he posted work for me.
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
June 3, 2019 (edited)
What is happening in this thread??? 😆😆😆
POPEYED
Desde en Jul 2013

1342 posts
June 3, 2019
meh...

goodnight (zZzZz)
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4455 posts
June 3, 2019
@Wyldanimal
"And just for fun, What is Love?" : those wonderful boobs dancing on my screen (amazing video) 😍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!