Special announcement : our VR stripclub is about to be released!

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

bsset
Desde en Dec 2007

1 posts
November 22, 2018
bonjour
interressant!
cest pour quant?
cordialemrnt
wtprivate
Desde en Jul 2017

204 posts
November 22, 2018
Holy crap. I can't wait for this to be available!

So excited, Totem!
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

949 posts
November 22, 2018
I admit the game is a good idea, but I am still not interested in buying a VR equipement at the moment.
I, instead, like very very much the Istripper software as is now, so i hope that, on Istripper, VR 180 will be just one option - so that the whole software will basically stay like it's now, with new girls in standard "flat" mode still released.
I would not like at all if the whole Istripper software and new girls would turn VR 180 mandatorily.
Thanks.
zzmaskers
Desde en Mar 2011

607 posts
November 22, 2018
I would not like at all if the whole Istripper software and new girls would turn VR 180 mandatorily.
I agree with this. I don't want to buy a new computer because of iStripper.
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
November 22, 2018
Hello Istripper and the community,

I was looking for a very good reason to buy a VR device and now I found it with
your new project. I watched the trailer and I was very surprised by the high level
of the 3D and the fluidity of the mouvements.

But when you go in the real strip club (mainly in the USA for me), the first goal of
the real stripper is to look at you straight in your eyes to create the special relationship
between you and her and the second one is to take all of your money.

That is means the famous « eye contact » must be run very well ! Look at in the istripper ‘s
area comments when your model does not look at enough the camera.

That is means to avoid the big trouble named « uncanny valley », I think you have to improve
the life coming from the eyes of your 3D models and avoid in this way « the dead eye » effect.

A lot of movies have been destroy with « the dead eye » as Beowolf and others.

Discuss with Steven Spielberg and James Cameron about this big issue…
Look at the eyes in Avatar to appreciate the gap.

I think that the success of your product must be come mainly with the eyes even if you
work in the realtime. A lot of games have the same problem but here the game play is
built around a nice body moving well with the eyes the most real as possible.

Best regards.
Marcelml1979
Desde en Nov 2007

44 posts
November 22, 2018
Can it run on a PC without a VR head set, just a screen and Keyboard / Mouse ?

i realy want to try it ! Will there be a beta for "diamond" members ?
Sexy3DBoy
Desde en Jun 2011

469 posts
November 22, 2018
I do not think so, you have to use only a VR head set with sensors within it. You need to
be virtualy surrounded by a virtual environment around you and receive the most energy
given by the VR movie,
peteand56
Desde en Nov 2007

51 posts
November 23, 2018
This is Awesome ! Celine, I'm into VR games
Totem came a long way!
can't wait, I'm so excited
archduke75
Desde en Oct 2008

6 posts
November 23, 2018
I assume this isn't going to be a free service?
dezigner
Desde en Jan 2008

2 posts
November 24, 2018
Any chance we might be getting some alpha/beta keys?

An extra perk for loyal fans/customers?

I can certainly provide feedback for HTC Vive
spoophmaniac
Desde en Dec 2007

128 posts
November 24, 2018
I have not jumped into the VR pool past some demo stations in my area and Oculus GO.
I would have to say this approach as stated before is more suited to the video game atmosphere like GTA V.
Maybe you guys can approach Rockstar Games with this, who knows.
I would much prefer a real model as apposed to a virtual one even if it is in a fixed position.
Just film it as if we are sitting on a chair in a room or right at the front of the club by the stage.
Film with a cameras stacked on top of each other so we get different angles for seated, standing or below for that upskirt fetish.
Look into renting one of those 360 VR Video Booth devices to film so the viewer could get a view of the performance from all angles.
Just some personal opinions and ideas.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2430 posts
November 24, 2018 (edited)
@spoophmaniac
I would much prefer a real model as apposed to a virtual one even if it is in a fixed position.
Augmented Reality twist does sound like a good part option within that Virtual Reality club..
& way cheaper to design in ultimately , for maintaining variety too I would think.
The good thang about Augmented headset is, it gets us out of that horizontal box we tend to
look at, and into the scene. ;-)>
larry73
Desde en Nov 2007

48 posts
November 24, 2018
Hello nice news...i watched the trailer...but..i am remained a bit disappointed..:P i hoped to see a VR stripclub..with real girls..not 3d models...:P graphics is beautiful..but..they aren't real girls.-..:P so..i hope in future will be possible realize a version with real girls in VR :)
A nice work, in any case!
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
@larry73 - please try and think just how difficult that would be technically - and hence how expensive it would be.

What is practical is a single, possibly moving, point of view or a few (very few) such points of view. Totem havesaid that they are working on this. What is nowhere near practical unless you have a major hollywood film budget (and maybe not even then) is full VR using real models that can put their arms and legs into arbitrary positions where you can see the performances from any angle - bacause there will always be areas that no matter how many camera you have will not be visible from any of them. In principle you can fill in with CGI - but that is neither easy nor cheap.
larry73
Desde en Nov 2007

48 posts
November 24, 2018
eheheh thanks for answer :) but so habitued to admire these beautiful real models on my screen while i work at pc...i hoped..i could imagine to admire it in real..in VR :) beh..i hope next version in future will be as i hope:) Good job :)
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
@larry73 - at the moment it is practical to have full VR with CGI generated performers, which may use motion capture to get realistic movements - this is apparently what the Totem VR stripclub does - or you can have more limited viewing choices of genuine performances filmed in 3D which Totem have said they are working on. But you can't have both.

I suppose it might be possible to incorporate 3D clips into something like the current fullscreen scene system, which would allow the scene creator to chose different viewing angles from those used when filming, but the result would show as distortions of the 3D image. You could get away with small discrepancies, but not large ones.
wetolobo
Desde en Oct 2016

1 posts
November 25, 2018
great idea i cant wait
metaladje1952
Desde en Feb 2018

17 posts
November 25, 2018
Hi Celine,
I am looking forward for this and I have no VR Headset. But I was planning to buy one in short time.
But there are many different VR Headsets and also in the prices. Is it possible to give more technical information fpr such a headset? I have looked on the internet and there are many different models, they talk about headsets where a smartphone is fitted in front of the headset but also without that. Prices variate from € 79,95 until the most expensive of € 2.549,00 .
If I can get more details than I know tp watch for.

But it looks great to watch that VR-Paradise and sure I will help to spread the word about this.
Looking forward to hear more about the headset from you or from anyone of the community who can tell me more.

mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
November 25, 2018
in theory there could be a 3DOF port in the future where the user used the oculus go or Gear VR controller to teleport around the club but it would be too processor and graphics intensive for current gen phones. I think they chose the best option by going through steam. We can already use third party software to stream vr games from pc to a GearVR aOculus Go and even Cardboard. Once they do indeen use steam it will be fairly easy to play this game on cheap 3DOF headsets using a standard controller for movements. The experience will be more limited yes for example no leaning in etc but it wiil be the a good way for users with a decent pc and cardboard or Gear VR to test it if they dont yet have a headset. Also by using steam it opens up the game to low cost Windows Mixed Reality headsets that can be purchased for 200 Euros and be used on laptops with lower specs than that for HTC or Oculus. Steam is a masterstroke. Also i cant wait for the stereoscopic 180 3DOOF version of the regular IStripper product. For that you wont need anything special in fact in theory it could be purely web based and accessed through the VR web Browser on essentially anything from 10 euro cardboard sets to pimax 5K
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

250 posts
November 25, 2018
Hi Celine,
I am looking forward for this and I have no VR Headset. But I was planning to buy one in short time.
But there are many different VR Headsets and also in the prices. Is it possible to give more technical information fpr such a headset? I have looked on the internet and there are many different models, they talk about headsets where a smartphone is fitted in front of the headset but also without that. Prices variate from € 79,95 until the most expensive of € 2.549,00 .
If I can get more details than I know tp watch for.

But it looks great to watch that VR-Paradise and sure I will help to spread the word about this.
Looking forward to hear more about the headset from you or from anyone of the community who can tell me more.

IMO the samsung Odessy plus is best, it works on the windowws mixed reality platform and has excellent clarity with no screen door effect. it can be used with a laptop running a 1050T! graphics card those laptops can be found on amazon starting at 700USD i would however recommend at least a 10^) a 1050T! 4GB should be more than enough for this game though. However with a 1060 or above you will be able to run pc vr games like skyrim VR smoothly
herve78350
EQUIPO
Desde en Jul 2007

27 posts
November 26, 2018
@MetalAdje1952
VRParadise will be released very soon as early access (kind of beta version) on Steam plateform. It will be available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets. IMO oculus give the better result but require a high end PC. VIVE is also very nice but the headset is little bit less confortable. You will get a little bit less detailed result on the Mixed Reality Headset but it works with smaller PC than the two others.

91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
November 26, 2018
One more game to add to my Steam library.
👍
If I ever get a VR headset.
😵
queup
Desde en Jan 2012

1 posts
November 28, 2018
do you know what the specs might be te be able to run this?
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
November 28, 2018
When it's released on Steam, the system requirements should be on the games store page.
ukdazza
Desde en Apr 2014

35 posts
November 28, 2018
Really Looking forward to this. Had a Oculus rift for years and it is amazing.
When is release day, as hoped it would be up on steam with a release date in coming soon section. Hope it is priced well. Although just 5 cards off 4000 now and a free code would be a nice present along with discount codes for all members or maybe a FGIF offer.

Moving forward, I have tried some 360\180 adult videos and they are prety good, perhaps some girls could do a a vr video and include in their video tab, even if this option carried a premium it would be something I would be interested in.
DeeFrost
Desde en Jan 2009

3 posts
November 29, 2018
Why on earth put this on steam where everyone can see what you're doing?
91hebasu
Desde en Jan 2008

1146 posts
November 29, 2018
Why shouldn't they?
Z22
Desde en Aug 2017

1166 posts
November 30, 2018
Much larger potential purchaser base perhaps.
Moh1336
Desde en Sep 2009

10 posts
November 30, 2018

You can always make your game settings private so no one can see what you own, or what you are playing.
marc999
Desde en Nov 2007

28 posts
December 1, 2018
@MetalAdje1952
VRParadise will be released very soon as early access (kind of beta version) on Steam plateform. It will be available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets. IMO oculus give the better result but require a high end PC. VIVE is also very nice but the headset is little bit less confortable. You will get a little bit less detailed result on the Mixed Reality Headset but it works with smaller PC than the two others.

so this wont work on the Oculus go?

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!