Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3795 posts
May 30, 2015
You can see a complete Index of all of the member Shared Scene I'm hosting here:
scenes.virtuastripper.net/

And the Emu's Nest Hosted Scenes Here:
www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 1, 2015 (edited)
Moving right along, with continued experiments in bump movement.(& a lil levity here maybe ;-)
added 'ELECTRICAveNew - Travel Path RailSquareTunnel = Mix008'. Includes use of Tunnel A's uniform ~fade to white and provides a *longish graphic which may assist as a quick template for peeps for defining walls, floor and roof dimensions of 2D Textures using @TheEmu's uniform: shape, vec2, 10.0, 0.0 //for a square tunnel.
  • Zip is 26.5 MB.
scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew008A.zip

edit: updated 02June2015
Pic shows the amount of stretching the Tunnel A shader makes to the vertical walls (hedge) part and compression of the edges (roof center/rail center) of the SCN input texture shown right.
edit: updated 04June2015 zip = 27.3 MB, viz 2nd pic
Added sidebars to trolley~ it was looking a touch odd, when model leant on 'nothing' ~could be glass sides now.;-)
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
: (posts with d/load links only)
Discussions
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&gotolastpage=1#post473228
Todo sobre iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
(Fullscreen current tech issues etc.)
Tutorials
http://http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?amp;foId=8&ftId=27410&pageNb=4
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
(basic Scene construction tutorials)

TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 5, 2015
I have just updated my set of adaptions of ShaderToy.com and GlslSandbox.com shaders. They can be downloaded via the downloads page at TheEmusNest.eu or using the direct links

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/ShaderToy%20Scenes/ShaderToy-Scenes.zip
http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/GlslSandbox%20Scenes/GlslSandbox.zip

If you have not downloaded the shader toy adaptions before you will also need to download the zips for Textures and Backgrounds directories.

The examples above were generated using Kali's Devil Inside and Miyake Yohei's NeighborPixelLessThan shaders.

Note, a few of the old scene files have been renamed to take them out of the "others" group and group them with a new shader by the same person.

One scene file has been modified to correct an error.

The full list of changes is

New GlslSandbox scenes

Brandon Fogerty - e#22887.0 - Endless Tunnel.scn
Brandon Fogerty - Energy Field.scn
Gigatron - e#25240.0 - Twinkling Stars.scn
Harley - e#25595.1 - [Tunnel].scn
Inigo Quilez - e#23042.1.scn
LJ - e#25481.0 - Starscroll.scn
Nimitz - e#25412.1 - [Procedural ordering].scn
Reiner Nijhoff - e#23057.0 - [Rainy Street Scene].scn
Unknown - e#21515.101.scn
Unknown - e#21515.103 - [Fractal Lips].scn
Unknown - e#22909.0.scn
Unknown - e#22917.0.scn
Unknown - e#23080.0.scn
Unknown - e#23307.1.scn
Unknown - e#24114.0 - [Flame - 01].scn
Unknown - e#24118.0 - [Flame - 02].scn
Unknown - e#24121.0 - [Flame - 03].scn
Unknown - e#25200.0 - [Cartoon Waves].scn
Unknown - e#25389.1 - [***** Flag].scn
Unknown - e#25466.0 - [Scrolling Snow].scn
Unknown - e#25474.1.scn
Unknown - e#25579.0 - Fire Flame.scn
Unknown - e#25592.8.scn
Unknown - e#25601.0 - [Wrapped Seascape].scn

New ShaderToy scenes

104 - Triangle Fractal Bump.scn
104 - Worley Fractal Bump.scn
Alexander Alekseev - Wet Stone.scn
Cabbibo - Monolith Smoke.scn
Cabbibo - Monolith Sparkles.scn
Dave Hoskins - Frozen Wasteland.scn
Dave Hoskins - Squiggles.scn
Den - Inside Mandelbulb.scn
Den - Outside Mandelbulb.scn
Dila - Echoplex.scn
Dila - Machine Room.scn
Dila - Silo.scn
Dr2 - Bird Flock.scn
Dr2 - Stairway to the Stars.scn
Eiffie - Playing with Refleks.scn
FlyGuy - Ring Twister.scn
Gaz - Bats.scn
Gaz - Stairway.scn
Guil - Fire Revisited.scn
Guil - Stormy Flight 2.scn
Guil - Stormy.scn
Guil - Voroni 2x2x2.scn
Inigo Quilez - Angels.scn
Inigo Quilez - Fractal Tiling.scn
Inigo Quilez - Twisted Columns.scn
Jcreed - Feiry Feigenbaum.scn
Jcreed - Fluid Feigenbaum.scn
Kali - Carved Trees.scn
Kali - Cosmos.scn
Kali - Devil Inside.scn
Kali - Emerging Tower.scn
Kali - It's a Kind of Magic.scn
Kali - Tetrominos.scn
Kig - Signal Field.scn
Miyake Yohei - NeighborPixelLessThan - 01.scn
Miyake Yohei - NeighborPixelLessThan - 02.scn
Miyake Yohei - NeighborPixelLessThan - 03.scn
Miyake Yohei - NeighborPixelLessThan - 04.scn
Nimitz - Curvature Average.scn
Nimitz - Parallax Mapping.scn
Nimitz - Promethean.scn
Nrx - Mysterious Octopus.scn
Others - Antoine Clappier - Toon Cloud.scn
Others - Archee - Asteroids.scn
Others - B B Colinsworth - Geyser(Fast Water).scn
Others - Ben Raziel - Flappy Bird.scn
Others - Carlos Urefia - P6mm Inversion.scn
Others - Christina Coffin - Heartwing Angle.scn
Others - DaKrunch - Manta Ray - MaxDist=05.scn
Others - DaKrunch - Manta Ray - MaxDist=07.scn
Others - DaKrunch - Manta Ray - MaxDist=10.scn
Others - DaKrunch - Manta Ray - MaxDist=15.scn
Others - DaKrunch - Manta Ray - MaxDist=25.scn
Others - David Bargo - Domain Colouring.scn
Others - Denzen - Faking Gold and Murder.scn
Others - Echophon - Exploding Blob.scn
Others - HugHsk - 2015-05-12.scn
Others - Hypothete - Mat3 Toy.scn
Others - Jimmi Kael Kael - The Barsoom Gate.scn
Others - Kuvkar - BadLand.scn
Others - Lallis - Fire Rose.scn
Other
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 5, 2015
My previous post got cut off short even though the character count was said to be less than 4000 characters. I think it was not counting spaces or ends of lines. Here is the missing part

Others - Lallis - Fire Rose.scn
Others - Matthew Ready - Confetti Attempt 1.scn
Others - Micah Scopes - Inverting Texture.scn
Others - Mpcomplete - Mpcomplete.scn
Others - Shezard - Knotting.scn
Others - Tholzer - Hyper Dodecahedron.scn
Others - Tomo Alien - Depths of Neverminds.scn
Others - Wilston ***** - Magrathea.scn
Others - Xbe - Fires.scn
Others - Xor - Landscape Broadcast.scn
Others - Zephmann - Autostereogram.scn
ShakTool - John's Wood Grain.scn
Vgs - Bacterium.scn

Renamed

Others - Alexander Alekseev - Seascape.scn
Others - Flyguy - Bit Packed Sprites.scn
Others - Kig - Lightning Spark.scn
Others - Nrx - Dragoon.scn
Others - ShakTool - Pond Ripples Simple.scn
Others - Vgs - Droste Mandelbrot.scn

Updated

Others - Tomkh - Solar *****.scn
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 5, 2015 (edited)
In addition to the ShaderToy.com and GlslSandbox.com adaptions refered to in my previous post and its continuation I have also uploaded a new set of "Experiments". This time they are experiments with Complex Functions. As always they can be obtained via the downloads page at TheEmusNest.eu or by using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/ComplexFunctions.zip

They all use the same shader which produces a number of, often beautiful, patterns based on functions of complex numbers. The shader is configured via a number of control parameters (uniforms) in the scene file.

The shader source is extensively commented explaining how it works and what the control parameters do. This is expanded upon in the accompanying long description file.

As well as producing nice backgrounds I have found this shader to be useful in understanding the basic ideas behind several other shaders.

An oddity is that even if you configure it not to use a texture to colour the final image you still need to supply one. This is not a feature of the shader itself but of how the VGHD fullscreen system works.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 9, 2015 (edited)
Three things.

-----------------------------------

Firstly, there was a problem with the shader used for the Experiments with Complex Functions scenes that affected some users (see the technical discussion thread for more information). I have corrected the problem and uploaded a new version of the zip file. It can be downloaded via the direct link

Secondly, over the weekend I have enhanced the Tunnel A shader by

1) Introducing a second family of tunnel shapes. This is
controled by a new uniform parameter shapeFamily

0 - The old round or rounded rectangular tunnels
1 - Sharp cornered rectangles or bulging rectangles

When shapeFamily 1 is used the old shape parameter still
has the same meaning as it did for shape family 0 though
the visible effect is somewhat different with the first part now
affecting how much the tunnel walls, floor and ceiling bulge.

2) There are 2 new control parameters, xyScale and xyScale2,
that both affect scaling in the x and y directions. The first
can be used to effectively stretch the texture such that,
for example, the floor part of the texture makes a better
fit to the floor part of the tunnel. This is very useful when
the new sharp cornered shape family is used. The second
has a more complicated effect on the final scene which
is partly explained in the comments in the shader source
and partly demonstatred in the example scenes.

3) The tileScheme control parameter has been extended to
allow specifying that the tile's x and y axes are swapped or
that its x or y axes are reversed. The effects produced by
this could also be acheived by modifying the original image,
but this is more convenient - especialy when the original
image is itself being generated by a shader.

The changes are fully backward compatible with the old version of
the shader. Refer to the comments in the shader's source for more
details.

The Experiments with Tunnels scenes have been expanded to cover
these enhancements. In the case of the shapeFamily the old A1 set
of experiments covers shapeFamily 0 and has been duplicated as A2
to cover the new shapeFamily 1.

The zip file can be downloaded using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Tunnels.zip

I have uploaded a new set of scenes based on the Tunnel A shader and, mostly, using other shaders to produce the image used for the tunnel walls - which are therefore now constantly changing.

These are no longer "experiments" and are therefore not in the experiments directory.

They can be downloaded using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTunnels.zip

The zip includes a "long description" file giving brief descriptions of these scenes.

The first and third of the example picture above are from the non-experimental Emus Tunnels, the center picture is one of the examples in the Experiments with Tunnels - though I will probably promote a modified version of it to be non-experimental.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1108 posts
June 10, 2015 (edited)
Have updated the zip file at:

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes_02.zip

to include a new scene and associated pictures (Textures/Backgrounds). File size is now around 42MB.

It uses the tunnel based shader developed by @TheEmu and is part based on some of the work done by @EverthangForever on his tunnel scenes. My thanks to them for all the effort they have put in to this.

This one has gone back to an old theme of mine - a spaceship holodeck - but uses the shaders instead of the scrolling space backgrounds.

If you have my previous Fracadelic scenes then unzip this to the same folder. It will uses some of the existing images as well as the new ones I have included. If you don't have the original scenes then unzip the new scene to a folder of your choice. It will still work but there will be fewer images.

Please note that this zip also contains the files I uploaded the other week. If you unzip to the same folder you may get some nag messages about overwriting existing files. You can just say no to this and it won't overwrite any files.

As usual enjoy and feel free to modify/use as you wish.

PS The intro to the scene contains a bit of a homage to a well known science fiction film. The scene title probably gives it away to those who have seen the film. :-)

Edit - Apologies their was an error in the zip file and an old version of @TheEmu's Tunnel shader was included. This throws up an error when trying to run the scene. I have now put the correct version of the shader into the zip file. If you have downloaded the zip file prior to this edit (3:45pm BST 12/06/15) then you need to download the revised version. Extract the files to the same folder as previous and allow it to overwrite the existing files.

Apologies for the cock up.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 14, 2015 (edited)
Added animated 'Tunnel A' scene incorporating @TheEmu's 'Complex Functions' & mods shader. There are some commented variations to the CF shader uniforms to suit contour and other rendering of existing 2DSampler textures. Also included some new textures kindly contributed by @Carchro. Thanks. Zip size = 5.21 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNew009.zip

Edit2: updated June 15 changed uniform: ColourScheme setting to 10
corrected Preview caption to 'Experiments with Complex Domains'
which incl. credit to David Bardo
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1108 posts
June 18, 2015
Have updated the zip file at

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes_02.zip

It adds a new scene based on @TheEmu & @EverthangForever Tunnels with Complex Number Shaders. It is very similar to @EverthangForever's ELECTRICAvenue update above however it cycles through the all the functions very quickly producing a very psychedelic effect. It works well with music such as Hendrix, The Doors, Deep Purple and many others.

I have added a few image files/textures to go with it.

The MyGod!Its Full of Stars! scene file is also updated but no differences will be apparent. It has a couple of uniforms added and the latest version of @TheEmu's tunnel shader. The new uniforms are set at the default value. I have only added them in case someone wants to play.

The new scene file (Psychedelic (Complex) 01) includes all the current uniforms for the Tunnel and Complex Number shaders. Many of them are set at the default value and are there in case anyone wants to play. I have put the uniforms in exactly the same order as they appear in @TheEmu's commented shader files to make it slightly easier to follow. It's starting to get to the point where we need some new tutorials (or a destruction manual :-) )

Dependent on where you extract the files to, you may get some nags about duplicate files. Tell it to replace the existing files so that you have the latest versions of the file.

Feel free to play with/modify asyou wish.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 20, 2015 (edited)
added new Tunnel scenes using a static background Sky texture and another with background of a 'Cloud shader from @TheEmu's = Experiments with Clouds A3'.
Tunnel A uses a single cluster of roses at 888 x 729 png native size which are variously resized in the shader as 1600 x 1080 for use as tunnel walls. I've also snuck in another of LunarPups complex classics for use in other tunnel SCNs, just to show that complexity and simplicity can both work as sampler textures, it all depends on what they are. As usual bless your unique talent @LunarPup.;-)

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewRoseTunnelClouds.zip
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 23, 2015
added multishader experiment Ghost scene, Yikes...zipsize 5.58 MB
Combines antiAlias, Bright, Blur and Screen, Blob, also combines ShaderToy's NeighborPixelLessThan, and Devil Inside, frag shaders to produce a ghostly effect.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewGhosts.zip

This was the outcome after trying for some time to unsuccessfully render a texture onto a clipsprite..sigh
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 23, 2015 (edited)
I have updated the my Tunnel A shader to support a third family of tunnel shapes. Specifying shapeFamily 2 will now generate tunnels with octagonal cross sections. See the comments in the shader for more details and the new scenes in the Experiments with Tunnels and the non-experimental Tunnels zip files.

I have also updated the Complex Functions shader by adding a few more functions. I have not yet added the ability to specify that it selects functions at random as this is proving to be a little bit more complex than I had thought - and I have been busy with other things.

I have also uploaded a new series of non-expermental "Transmat" scenes. These use a combination of tunnel and other shaders to simulate a teleportation device. The scenarios depicted by these scenes, together with other relevant information pertaining to them, are described in the Long Description text file that accompanies them.

Please note that the full versions of the Transmat scenes are complex using multiple shaders and up to 13 background images. This may be a problem for low end systems - my laptop can just cope with them. For this reason I have provided lighter versions of the scenes with the Transmat A scenes being the lightest versions and Transmat C the heaviest.

Also note that the Transmat scenes that teleport between a large number of locations take a long time to do so. In order to be able to see the full sequence it is necessary to increase the minimum delay between scenes setting on the fullscreen setting tab of the VGHD software. For the scenes that visit 12 telportation destinations this setting should be at least 25 minutes and even those that only visit five destinations require take 7 or 8 minutes to do so.

The teleporter destinations for the random destination Transmat scenes are selected from those in the Backgrounds directory. I have provide a selection of these backgrounds comprising Totem's own set of beach resort backgrounds, some images that I have downloaded from the VGHD forums and some of my own photographs. However, the supplied set is still quite small and as a result random selections from them are likely to result in the same background being slected two or more times. This does not affect the operation of the scenes, but it is preferable to increase the set of backgrounds by adding some of your own - the more the better.

As always the zip files may be obtained via the download page at TheEmusNest.eu or via the direct links

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTransmats.zip

EDIT:

I made a small mistake when uploading the TheEmusTunnels.zip and the above direct link was pointing to an old version of the zip file. I have since corrected the problem and the link now points to the proper file. If you were too quick off the mark you may have downloaded the old version, if so please take the new one.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 25, 2015 (edited)
After much mucking about with @TheEmu's new transmat tunnel A, the limitations of having one channel in VGHDPlayer became apparent. I had been trying to allow the red tunnel1 to be rendered by Jesterrrrrr's Water shader as well, however deploying a shader to render another shader is of course futile at the moment.
Nevertheless at least by enlarging the spread of the red tunnel, I was able to rotate its red shader and highlight more the octagonal tele-substance while it rotates as a mask for the model walk-thru.. more appealing to me than just flames. The blue tunnel is off-center so I found it unable to be rotated easily and finally left it alone..

Although Paris Penthouse Club is used as a telelaunch to Totem's pics in one scene; In lieu of the 2nd, 6th & 10th time slot Penthouse Club sprite re-iterations..I left sprite `Stripclub' as an opening /Plaftexrot01 directory and the earlier Texture folder sprites open to see if the initial sprite choice by the SCN was being preserved. In these, if you start with a good (shaderable) sprite in lieu of PPC, it can be quite an interesting journey. See for yourself. Enjoy and svp remix ;-) Zipsize 18.1 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewTransmats01.zip

Edit: woops..forgot the 2DBackgrounds folder for the PPC start scene in the zip.
Re-uploaded jun26th zipsize 24.6 MB

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 4, 2015 (edited)
Forgive me this chaos @TheEmu, I've revisited back where fractal garden series started ( before shaders) to use it as a sliding animation with selective opacity. The firewall tunnel of Transmats became a framebuffered set for the models to deep inspect close-up the effects on their journey inwards. Its intended to be run in its own name-tree multi, because by right-clicking you can avoid all the texture combinations that might be unaesthetic and move on to the next. So its manual change or it just gets more complex by @Emu's design. Nevertheless, nice with Blues Radio http://185.33.22.13:8030 as an experiment in motion & wonder that is virtually unlimited given that you've kept some earlier textures in ETImages/plaftexrot01/ and the Textures/ surfaces 215x215 folders.

Be forewarned: This update may not be ok for those prone to 'motion-sickness'.. so if you ***** from that be warned. Its really a celebration of complex domains so kudos Bardo et @TheEmu. cheers ;-) zip is 66.6MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ComplexDomainTransmatGarden.zip

TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 4, 2015
@EverthangForever. I really liked your ComplexDomainTransmatGarden http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ComplexDomainTransmatGarden.zip scene, nice mix of the transmat and older scenes. At first I had some trouble downloading it as the first two attempts resulted in inavlid zips, but the third attempt worked. I do get an error message

Root node: Couldn't load splash Info/large_logoELECTRICAveNewTheEmuTMCF.png

because the file is missing, but its not a problem because that doesn't stop it running.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 4, 2015 (edited)
Oh good, I had to rush out the door earlier, so I wasn't worried about getting the logo organised. I''ll add it later ...Yes using your complex set made the changes so progressive. Love that..and the transitions without masking are quite blendy the way you set them up. I'm not so worried about needing random functions anymore, its so easy to chop and choose combinations of textures with right-click in name trees now. Peeps can change the start func settings in as many copies of the scenes as they want to make. Some of the funcs are my favorites like with the escher type textures and @Lunarpups together. (above:-) Glad you like em.

Edit: updated 5th July ~ amended Complex Functions
by adding uniform: ContourDensity, int, 10,
~included SCNs for all group function starting positions.
~Added missing splash file. Zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ComplexDomainTransmatGarden.zip is 66.7MB
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 6, 2015 (edited)
I have just uploaded a number of updated zips tp TheEmusNest.eu and the direct links to the updated files are
The updates to the GlslSandbox and Shadertoy zips comprise
  • a few newly adapted scenes

• several shaders have been modified to have transparent backgrounds
    rather than black, grey or white so that you can put clips behind them

• the shaders I use for the Transmat scenes have been optimised
The optimised shaders have then been used in the Experiments with Tunnels and the Tunnels and Transmats scenes. Previously the Transmat C series were just about as much as my laptop's Intel Integrated Graphics Processor could handle though it was no problem for the NVIIA GPU, but with the optimised versions these scenes are perfectly smooth using either GPU

I have modified the Transmats by tweaking the opacities so that the fire tunnel is less overwhelming and the girls spend a little more time at each destination.

I have also included a new Transmat D set of scenes where an additional effect is seen, this being a set of "echoes in time and space" of the performers which fade in, grow and fade out while the transmat is operating.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 8, 2015 (edited)
I was all shaderred out..so went down marmary lane and played with some reflections again..kind of cool thing for the leg lovers or as a backroom of PPC I thought ;-)

today, 9th July 2015 added one new ET scene.
added SCN:'FractalGarden 010c - shows use of masking in a scene for obscuring reflections from models' extended leg overhangs. Comments in the code~ enjoy/remix.
total zipsize: 15.7 MB.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden010c.zip

EDIT: Pls note error in SCN comments (was corrected within first hour of posting):
''..// The mask is placed after the model clipsprite and before the clipnamesprite..." should read..
"..// The mask is placed after the model clipsprite's refection and before the clipsprite itself.."

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 13, 2015 (edited)
I put Flyguy's Ring Twister up out of respect for @TheEmu after all the badgering i did here recently about wanting a transparent backing to a shader torus, and our need for the girls to dance around it. Thanks for the tip btw @No.6 about @Emu's Carousels animation opacity examples on his website..Now that we have many examples of transparent backgrounds, hopefully folks can use it & this example, as a guide to help time their opacity animations front and aft. Thanks lots @TheEmu, You have cast many blessings upon us, thats for sure ;-) Enjoy/remix. Zipsize 4.01 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewRingTwisterMod.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewRingTwisterMod.zip
Chaze
Desde en Jan 2013

10 posts
July 13, 2015
the download link of the last scene is not available :(
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
July 13, 2015 (edited)
I just told ET the same thing. Copy and paste the link in your browser but delete the extra http bit. It appears twice. Scratch that last...
This is now correct...

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewRingTwisterMod.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewRingTwisterMod.zip
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 13, 2015 (edited)
Thanks guys..its probably me all thumbs copying the link ..correct link is like amigo @HSS did above ..THANKS buddy 😄

Edit: By the way..if you are looking for @TheEmu's new shader mods with transparent backgrounds..they are easy to find. He puts 2 models clones on them. One for in front, one for behind. cheers!
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 18, 2015 (edited)
Pressing on with illustrations of @TheEmu's recent hard work:

Added a series of re-assignments via @TheEmu's uniforms in GlSlSandbox - unknown e#22678.2 fragment shader, to illustrate changes possible, by simply swapping values of uniforms FuncA, B & C at the SCN level.
Also attempted to reduced intensity of background yellows/reds invading the torus since the new uniforms were implemented. If you want to run these in a separate name-tree group instead of in ElectricAveNew just add a same letter in front of each scene ..ELECTRICAveNew - UniMod03TheEmu ...extracted file name.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewUniMod03.zip
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 22, 2015 (edited)
I have fixed a bug in my Tunnel A shader, added new functionality to my Complex Functions shader (with example scenes using them) and added a few extra Tunnel scenes.

The bug fix to the Tunnel A shader corrects the tile ***** logic when tileScheme is greater than 199.

The Complex Functions shader now has 99 basic functions to choose from, but each of these can be used in 16 "modes", f(z), f(1/z), f(log(z)), 1/f(z) etc. This is controlled by the new uniform FunctionMode. See the comments in the shader code for details.

The Complex Function shader now also allows you to iterate functions, i.e. you can use f(z), f(f(z)), f(f(f(z))) etc. This is controlled by the new uniforms MinIterate, MaxIterate and FunctionMode. See the comments in the shader code for details.

The Complex Function shader now optionally will generate a panel in the bottom right of the window which displays the current function id and other information. This is controlled by the new uniform DataPannel. See the comments in the shader code for details.

I have provided a lot of new Experiments with Complex Functions scenes to show the effects of the new options. As a result the old "A" series od scenes have been renamed to "A00" (for FunctionMode 0) and these are accompanied by *****, series for FunctionMode values from 01 to 16 and Enn and Fnn series for iterated functions. There are now so many .scn files that it is a problem to have them all known to VGHD so I have put the majority of them in a subdirectory, Additional Scenes, so that VGHD will not see them. They can be moved up to the main Complex Functions directory if you want to see any of them - but don't have too many in the main directory at any time.

I have updated the copies of the Complex Function and Tunnel A shaders used in the Transmats and Tunnels scenes and have provided a few more Tunnels scenes using other simple shaders to generate the walls.

The direct links to all these are

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTransmats.zip

The only change to the Transmats is to use the Tunnel A shader with the bug fix.

Everything should be backwards compatible.

P.S. I have just realised that I have misspelled panel in DataPannel. I will correct this later today and upload the corrected files.

UPDATE: I was able to do the correction refered to above and get it uploaded rather quicker than I thought and at the same time corrected an error in many of the new Complex Shader .scn files that had been introduced by a mass edit done yesterday. If you did take the zips ealier today then please take them again.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 31, 2015 (edited)
While we wait for @TheEmu to possibly conjure up another codeing miracle for shader panels, I thought I'd share the low tech alternative. I've put together a starter Album of 28 'func_' Uniform combinations for the glslSandbox's e#22678.2 fragment shader set at 64 maximum iterations. This provides the casual right-click name-tree viewer with some notification of real time Uniform funcA, funcB & funcC readings without leaving fullscreen ie: it displays what is being watched at that moment via the SCNs logo. As with all logo nodes they take a while to come up, however..feel free to make or suggest any further combinations for this shader that you might have played with & found & which you think are interesting. If they are cool, I'll be pleased to anotate them & add same periodically to @Wyld's server for peeps to download.

Also added BlueSmokez.png to ETImages folder for an ommision in an earlier zip. I had previously only had the jpg version of this in the ETFractalGarden010c zip file, so it didn't show. Sorry about that. zip size = 4.38 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETSArraynametreeMods.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETSArraynametreeMods.zip

Edit :Aug01st update of line 46 in shader reset
ie: from int MAX_ITER = (maxIter==0) ? 70 : maxIter; to
int MAX_ITER = (maxIter==0) ? 64 : maxIter;
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
August 4, 2015 (edited)
Today 4th August, added floating stage for more closeup floor work by models.
This Update also fixes some bugs so runs smoother. Install/extract this, to replace all from earlier zips please. It still includes all the content of previous zips above, however, it now makes separate stages for standing work and close-up floor ('taskbar style") clips. Thanks zipsize = 2.38 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETSArraynametreeMods.zip
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
August 8, 2015 (edited)
Thanks to some kind intervention by @TheEmu in helping getting the Uniform Panels code to work in the above shader, I've been able to incorporate real time display of whatever funcA, funcB & funcC combinations are 'live'. This was further elaborated in the SCN, using a small quad overlaying the primary one to just show the relevant 'panel' portion of the same shader.
By setting uniform: DataPanel, int, 1 for the small quad and DataPanel set to 0 for the main (fullscreen original) shader, the panel can now be masked on and off screen periodically using regular SCN animation cycles rather than being perpetually present. The 'Logo' panel in bottom right corner which I had comandeered a while back in the above posts as a quick fix, is now back to its usual logo self.

Thanks lots @TheEmu. Goodluck with the universal panel project/s.

Final update ~ realtime Uniforms & Iterations rate panel adapted for e#22678.2 fragment shader: As with all my updates-extractions, allow all the newer same name files to Replace the older. Zipsize = 2.09 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETSArraynametreeModsUpdate.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETSArraynametreeModsUpdate.zip
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
August 13, 2015 (edited)
Today 13th August added two new tunnel mods using @TheEmu's compatibility preambles for glslsandbox.com/e#27109.0 and e#26345.0 I've been using both of these lately in lieu of the red "firewall' shader in the Transmats with good results. Zipsize = 248 KB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewTunnelMods01.zip

Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1108 posts
August 14, 2015
Have just updated the zip file at

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes_02.zip

I have added a number of new images to the file as well as a "few" new scenes. These are shader based scenes and some use tunnels as well as some experiments with overlaying shaders to produce some interesting effects. Some of the shaders have been posted before (I am sure you will recognise the one that @EverthangForever has recently been playing with) some are ones that I have found that don't seem to have been posted previously.

The file size is now around 120MB. Any further scenes I may do will be put into a new file.

If you have the original Fracedelic Scenes or if you have downloaded an earlier version of this zip file, then please extract the new files to the same folder and let the new files overwrite any existing files if prompted. This is because the file contains newer versions of some old files. The new scenes will throw up errors if they try to run with older versions of these files.

As ever I would like to thank @TheEmu and @EverthangForever for all the work they have put into making fullscreen scenes a lot of fun. I would also like to thank@ Lunarpup. I have used fractal discs as stages for some of the scenes and a number of them are based on fractals that he has created.
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=2&ftId=29134&pageNb=3
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
I will also put a post in
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&gotolastpage=1#post468008
Todo sobre iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
describing what I have attempted to do in a little more detail in the hope that it will be of some help to anyone else attempting to use shaders.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
August 19, 2015 (edited)
@Number6 its your best set..love all of it 😄 your RoadtoHell mod inspired more
the following is not for faint-hearted GPUs, its experimental..
Ever since experiencing Ryan Geiss' Monkey in 2002 I've yearned for the day that journey could be rendered indefinitely. Well in a way, dreams can come true it seems ;-)
After much huffing & puffing with the code syntax I was able to hack BoyC's shadertoy version of 'The Cave -MsX3RH' to be VGHD compatible. It still has to be refined further ~ like I tried to mask with a quadlet for the model reflection leg overhangs but can't quite get a shadered mask to disappear in the main shader's render. The Cave shader itself makes shadows which are too dark , and it backtracks 2nd renders under a threshold imperfectly so they are slightly out of alignment in the detail but this mod compiles ok now & plays without error or warnings ready for rebaking..thank heavens for that..I much like this grand Speleological journey !! Please upload or link to any improvements you can find, & I'll be forever grateful. Thanks a lot. Zipsize = 6.97 MB (note edit below)

I've slowed it right down to suit my music. If you want to speed it up or adjust it..there are comments a plenty in the code to play on with. Good luck ;-)

edit:20Aug ..whoops~ forgot to include stage ops01.png in zip. Now fixed :-) srry about that.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewTunnelMods02.zip

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!