VR 180°: Mina Von D Spidergirl

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1654 Beiträge
18. January
I know you've been waiting for it impatiently!

Here it is, the exceptional and amazing VR 180 video of Mina Von D in her famous coplay!
This girl is simply STUNNING !

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/183249326ca5c8cb
DestinationSeekr
Joined in Jan 2015

22 Beiträge
18. January
The costume lasted a grand total of 9 seconds 😆 that must be a record. Buck naked before even the preview ends! Why even wear a costume, Mina?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
18. January (edited)
The costume lasted a grand total of 9 seconds 😆 that must be a record. Buck naked before even the preview ends! Why even wear a costume, Mina?

In the actual VR-video (total duration 8:31) the costume comes totally off at about 1:08, though. The free 1 minute trailer is not necessarily the uncondensed first minute of the show, you know 😀
MrHouse14
Joined in Mar 2016

17 Beiträge
19. January
Im hoping we see a show with that stunning costume!
Absalom2172
Joined in Jan 2008

14 Beiträge
19. January
Love Mina. This is awesome news. ty ❤️😊
DestinationSeekr
Joined in Jan 2015

22 Beiträge
21. January
The costume lasted a grand total of 9 seconds 😆 that must be a record. Buck naked before even the preview ends! Why even wear a costume, Mina?In the actual VR-video (total duration 8:31) the costume comes totally off at about 1:08, though. The free 1 minute trailer is not necessarily the uncondensed first minute of the show, you know 😀

It is, till date for all the VR shows I have seen. Mina walks in at 00:09 and topless by 00:18.
There are no seperate trailers for the VR shows. Its just the starting 1 minute of the original.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

607 Beiträge
21. January
The costume lasted a grand total of 9 seconds 😆 that must be a record. Buck naked before even the preview ends! Why even wear a costume, Mina?In the actual VR-video (total duration 8:31) the costume comes totally off at about 1:08, though. The free 1 minute trailer is not necessarily the uncondensed first minute of the show, you know 😀It is, till date for all the VR shows I have seen. Mina walks in at 00:09 and topless by 00:18.There are no seperate trailers for the VR shows. Its just the starting 1 minute of the original.

You said she was "buck naked before even the preview ends" and that the "costume lasted a grand total of 9 seconds".

English is not my first language, but I never thought that being "topless" is enough to be called "buck naked"... I'm sure you know better :)
elchavodelocho
Joined in Jun 2009

5 Beiträge
21. January

you are right, allway same vr stile shows... IStipper we like to watch somthing diferent, pole dance, or just music

thsk
MrHouse14
Joined in Mar 2016

17 Beiträge
2. April
I got my wish! An absolutly stunning NFT

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen