Girls Dancing on Full Screen

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

ezromeo
Joined in Mar 2023

57 Beiträge
28. November 2023
When I have girls dancing on the Whisper Lounge or Bare Elegance screens they never seem to finish their full rountines. It seems like there is a certain set amount of time for them to perform on that screen, then,after that alloted time, another screen pops up with another dancer.

Is there something special that I'm supposed to be doing to set up the proper time for the girl to finish her whole routine?
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

296 Beiträge
28. November 2023
@ezromeo

When I have girls dancing on the Whisper Lounge or Bare Elegance screens they never seem to finish their full rountines

Go into settings -> advanced settings -> Full Screen -> Show Duration -> All Clips (or whatever length of show you like)
ezromeo
Joined in Mar 2023

57 Beiträge
29. November 2023
Understood. That the way that I have it set up.

This is an example of what is happening. For the show "Shelena/Scarlet Ripe", the show cuts off after scene #13; "Pole:Full Nudity". I don't get to see scenes #14-#16, the explicit table scenes.

This happens even though I have "All Levels" and "Progressive Hotness" selected under the "Full Screen " section of my settings.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
29. November 2023 (edited)
@ezromeo

in advance setting FullScreen
there is a Slide called Minimum Delay Between Scenes
The Lowest Setting by the Slider is 5 Minutes.

When the current Scene Play Duration reaches this Duration limit
it will cue up to Switch to ta new Scene at the end of the current clip being played,
that also causes the Model to Change.

So the Two Sliders combined control how long a Scene is Used, and How many Clips from a single card is Played on that Scene.

Most cards have enough clips to play in the 25 minute to 35 minute range.
So the Minimum Scene Duration Slider should be Set to at least 30 minutes.

This will allow the same scene to remain in use, till All of the clips of the card are played.

Hope that Helps
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
29. November 2023
I like my Scene to change with Every Clip Change.
and I play only 1 clip from each card.
Some clips are much shorter than 5 minutes.
So there is a registry setting that can be used to set Less then a 5 minute Scene Duration.

in case you are interested:

Branch
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Totem\vghd\parameters

Key
MinimumSceneDuration

you have to quit iStripper, edit the value, then restart iStripper for it to be effective.
don't change the Slider if you edit the registry value or you have to do it again.

The Value is the number of milliseconds to delay before changing the Scene.
1 second = 1000 milliseconds
1 minute = 60000 milliseconds
5 minutes = 300000 milliseconds

I set mine to 3000 milliseconds or 3 seconds
so I get a New Scene after 1 clip has played.

I also set the Number of Clips to Play as 1

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen