Choose your own girls for the fullscreen shows  

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Lustylad17
Joined in Jun 2017

3 Beiträge
26. July 2023
Does anyone know if it's possible to select girls for the fullscreen show? I would like to select Ukrainian office girls and have the three of them strip for me in the virtual club.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
26. July 2023 (edited)
The "primary" performer in a fullscreen scene can be controlled via the Now Playing side bar as they are taken from the Now Playing/Next area. So for this performer just load up that are with the cards you want to see, optionally using a playlist to do this.

If you have a dual screen system then by running the GUI and the scene on different screens you can change the "primary" performer at any time by ***** a card to the Now Playing/Next area.

The other performers are selected at random from any enabled cards in your collection, so the only way to control them is to disable all of the cards you do not want to be played. If your Now Playing/Next area is empty this will also affect the selection of the primary performer.

The "primary" performer in a scene is simply the one corresponding to the first clip node the scene's .scn file. This may or may not correspond to the most prominent clip in the scene though, for scenes featuring a foreground performer accompanied by others in the background this will generally be the case.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3762 Beiträge
26. July 2023 (edited)
Disable all of your cards
Select all of your cards.
  • Click the small gap in between two cards
  • then Press CTRL-A ( select ALL )
Now Disable them all
  • at the Bottom is a Popup Menu
  • Select Disable...

Now click again in the small gap between two cards
this will unselect all of them

One by one, Hover the mouse over the card you want to play, and click it's check mark to enable that card.
Once you have Enabled all the cards you want to see...

Start the FullScreen Scene

Only the cards that you have Enabled will be used.
Lustylad17
Joined in Jun 2017

3 Beiträge
1. August 2023
Thanks Dudes
I've just enjoyed 3 Russian/ Ukrainian office girls - Lucy Heart, Belka and Mara Blake, no less, stripping for me in the virtual club :-)
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4455 Beiträge
2. August 2023
Problem solved. I close this thread.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen