Playlist order?

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

UnicornPrincess
Joined in May 2023

6 Beiträge
13. May 2023
Hello ! So, i didnt understandy the playlist order, i see a show of one girl, then after some time instead of seeing the next girl i have in my collection, i see a preview of a girl i dont own. I just want to see all my collection girls, from start ( fully clothed) to end ( nude) and without any preview.
How do i do that?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 Beiträge
13. May 2023 (edited)
@UnicornPrincess
Welcome to iStripper 😎
In the software, you have to go to the setup tab by clicking the little cogwheel at the top right of the windows. Then you can see the setup settings. Be sure to put the slide Duration of the shows at the right place to play all the clips. Enable the Progressive hotness by checking the box to see the shows from no nude to full nudity.
Enable the advanced settings box at the topleft of the setup tab to see all the setups available.

Have fun with iStripper 😊
UnicornPrincess
Joined in May 2023

6 Beiträge
13. May 2023
Its
@UnicornPrincess
Welcome to iStripper 😎
In the software, you have to go to the setup tab by clicking the little cogwheel at the top right of the windows. Then you can see the setup settings. Be sure to put the slide Duration of the shows at the right place to play all the clips. Enable the Progressive hotness by checking the box to see the shows from no nude to full nudity.
Enable the advanced settings box at the topleft of the setup tab to see all the setups available.

Have fun with iStripper 😊

Thank you :)
Right now its on 7 min, should i change it for watching all clips?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3776 Beiträge
13. May 2023
I just want to see all my collection girls, from start ( fully clothed) to end ( nude) and without any preview.

as mentioned above, use of progressive Hotness function will help.

But this app is Not designed to be a movie viewer,
where there is a sequence of clips that play from clothed to nude, like a movie.
These are individual Clips, each of various explicitness
So you may see Multiple time the Model is again fully clothed, even after you just saw a fully naked clip.

Each Clip is of itself, and Individual Show.

There are some exceptions.
Some cards do have a sequence of clips, these are coded as Scenes, and can be played in Sequence

in the advance Settings scroll down to the display section and put a check mark in Clip List.

you will now have a new Icon on the details display when you click on a card.
this is the Clip List Icon, and you can then Double click on a clip to play it.
or ***** the clip to a play list and make a list of clips to play in order.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
13. May 2023 (edited)
To add to @stefnev1 's advice you should note that there are separate settings for the Desktop mode and the Full Screen Scene mode which new users can easily overlook (and later be ***** by the behaviour in Full Screen Scene mode). You should configure both sets of settings to match your preferences. You will need to scroll down a little to see the Full Screen Scene settings.

Also, the reason that you are seeing clips from cards you do not own is that, by default, the program will intersperse playing previews with owned cards. Ther are settings to control this though I think you can only change this behaviour once you have more than just a few cards.
UnicornPrincess
Joined in May 2023

6 Beiträge
13. May 2023

I just want to see all my collection girls, from start ( fully clothed) to end ( nude) and without any preview.
as mentioned above, use of progressive Hotness function will help.

But this app is Not designed to be a movie viewer,
where there is a sequence of clips that play from clothed to nude, like a movie.
These are individual Clips, each of various explicitness
So you may see Multiple time the Model is again fully clothed, even after you just saw a fully naked clip.

Each Clip is of itself, and Individual Show.

There are some exceptions.
Some cards do have a sequence of clips, these are coded as Scenes, and can be played in Sequence

in the advance Settings scroll down to the display section and put a check mark in Clip List.

you will now have a new Icon on the details display when you click on a card.
this is the Clip List Icon, and you can then Double click on a clip to play it.
or ***** the clip to a play list and make a list of clips to play in order.

thanks for the tip, it was really helpful ! , Another qustion, i bought a xxx show of a girl ( Katya Clover) , she seems to speak to my screen, however i can only hear the music and not her voice. Why?
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 Beiträge
13. May 2023
Go to settings and volume control.
There are separate controls for the card animations (sounds) and the music.
Also, make sure the second icon from the left at the top right is on (no cross through it).
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
13. May 2023
If you click on the "i" symbol at the top right of the screen, it will take you to a set of tutorials and a user guide.

It is well worth reading these to discover what the app can do 😊

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen