Models from Ukraine

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Stealthdoze
Joined in Nov 2021

4 Beiträge
14. March 2023
Why are a lot of the models on iStripper from Ukraine?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 Beiträge
14. March 2023
Because it's a country where the models are beautiful and they will work for less than those in Western Europe.
Stealthdoze
Joined in Nov 2021

4 Beiträge
14. March 2023
They always put me in a good mood.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

708 Beiträge
14. March 2023
Some of my favourite models are from the Ukraine, and nearly all are from the former Eastern bloc. No wonder you like them :D
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
14. March 2023 (edited)
When I started collecting the models mostly came from Czechoslovakia/The Czech Republic, Prior to that it seems that they mainly came from western Europe with the change occuring when it became easy for eastern European models to work in France - maybe this was when the countries joined the EU, maybe a little earlier. The reason for the shift to the east was, I am almost certain, driven largely by the price.

Latter, as the Czech cost of living rose, it became less advantageous to hire models based there - but this was followed by a special arrangement between Russia and Ukraine with the EU to allow both Russians and Ukranians to work in Europe with little or no difficulties with respect to visa and work permits. At this time Totem switched to mainly recruiting models from thise two countries - this was explicitly stated by Totem in a post to this Forum.

So, the reason is a mixture of maodel availability and price.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 Beiträge
14. March 2023
They always put me in a good mood.
One in particular for me. 💛💙😘
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 Beiträge
14. March 2023
Vous avez raison, @Stealthdoze, beaucoup de modèles viennent de ce pays et des alentours. Beaucoup trop a mon gout lorsque l'on préfère un autre type de fille 😪

You are right, @Stealthdoze, a lot of models are from this country and around. Too much for my taste when you prefer another type of girl 😪
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

469 Beiträge
14. March 2023
Je suis du même avis: trop de filles d'Ukraine 😎

Certains parlent de réécrire les livres d'histoires pour les rendre plus inclusifs et du coup iStripper pourrait en faire de même pour ses castings.

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Beiträge
14. March 2023 (edited)
Why are a lot of the models on iStripper from Ukraine?
Nothing to be unhappy about... they are ravishing! 😍
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 Beiträge
15. March 2023
Not a problem for me too. I love Ukrainian women, they are so beautiful. 💛💙
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 Beiträge
16. March 2023 (edited)
GDP per capita in Ukraine is 7500 with a major city with historical ties to modeling. Ukrainian girls do not cost as much but they also have to be flown in and provided room and board so I think much of the attraction is the fact they are gorgeous, many of them have backgrounds in dance, and they are willing considering $1 from Paris is worth about $7 in Ukraine. I gathered from Rex over the years that Istripper/Vghd has issues recruiting and willing and excited participants are at a premium. I bet costs could be relatively low for Parisian girls considering they wouldn't have to pay room and board and plane trip but ironically there may not be as many willing participants in Paris who are comfortable with the industry. I mean imagine, waking up and being super hot, and an agency calls and says they will pay you 3000 for two days but you have to take off your clothes in front of strangers and not only that you have to dance NAKED while stripping six different costumes, for 4 hours, in 3 different formats, over 2 days but you also have a VR and photo shoot and it is done mostly on a stage in a building. It takes a person with dancing and performing experience to pull this off well.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
16. March 2023 (edited)
Ukrainian girls do not cost as much but they also have to be flown in and provided room and board

Flight costs are crazy. Cheap flights from Eastern Europe to Paris seem to be not much more than half the price of a cheap flight from London to Paris and are so low that they can almost be ignored (the taxi fares within Paris for a two or three day stay are likely to be of a similar cost to a cheap flight from Eastern Europe). I don't know what sort of flights Totem use, but I suspect that whatever airline and ticket type is used flying to Paris from Eastern Europe will be no more expensive than a flight from a closer country.

With the exception of girls from Paris the overnight accommodation is going to be independant of where they come from.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1562 Beiträge
16. March 2023
. I don't know what sort of flights Totem use

Pensez-vous réellement qu'ils envoient une invitation au modèle dans sa petite chaumière Ukrainienne ? 😊
Ils travaillent avec des agences qui ramènent quelques filles pour un séjour +/- long , le temps de faire plusieurs représentations dans différents endroits suivant les capacités du modèle. Ensuite, c'est retour au pays pour la majorité. Il y a fort a parier que les prochains modèles de l'Est soient déjà arrivés. 😊 L'agence gère et totem prend ce qu'on lui propose.
Do you really think they're sending the model an invite to her little Ukrainian cottage? 😊
They work with agencies that bring back a few girls for a +/- long stay, the time to do several performances in different places depending on the model's abilities. Then it's back home for the majority. It's a safe bet that the next models from the East have already arrived. 😊 The agency manages and totem takes what we offer.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
17. March 2023 (edited)
Do you really think they're sending the model an invite to her little Ukrainian cottage?

No, but I was replying to a post that suggested that the cost of the flight from Eastern Europe was an important consideration. My post was pointing out that even if they flew each girl individually just to work on iStripper cards that the distiction between Eastern Europe and closer starting points was not a major one (and could even favour the more distant origin).

By the way in a very recent post (and in at least one much earlier one) Totem themselves have said that they pay for the flights and accommodation.
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

85 Beiträge
18. March 2023
@TheEmu and @orclover Thank you for your perspective. All of that makes sense.

As others have said, I am not going to *****!
pussycatburglar
Joined in Jul 2018

5 Beiträge
23. April 2023
I see this as an absolute win, Ukrainian women are some of the most beautiful in the world and this platform provides them an opportunity to make money and grow their fanbase, especially now that a lot of them had to leave their hometowns or cities.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen