Pairing selected model with selected scene

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

ezromeo
Joined in Mar 2023

62 Beiträge
13. March 2023
I need to know how to pair my selected model with my selected scene. I want my models to dance in the "Bare Elegance" scene; but I can't find how to make that happen. If I choose my model first, then select the scene, I get a randimly selected model dancing in the scene.
I know that it is a "nubbie" question;but I need some help.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 Beiträge
13. March 2023 (edited)
@ezromeo
If you select a show with no pole dance clip, this scene can't be played. In the script of the scenes, there is a line to allow or deny some clips :
clip {
id: RightGirl
allow: pole
nameGlowColor: 1, 1, 1
}
Here is a piece of the code of the Bare Elegance scene. You can see the line "allow: pole" so, only the pole clip are playable in this scene.
The scenes are stored in the Data folder of the software, by default here c:\Users\Your username\AppData\Local\vghd\Data\scenes and the code is located in the .scn file (it's a text file readable with the notepad).

To link the shows with a scene, you can make a playlist with all the shows you want and play this list with the scene you want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
13. March 2023 (edited)
For full screen scenes there is, in general, a primary performer and one or more secondary performers. The primary performer is simply the one corresponding to the first "clip" node mentioned in the scene's .scn file and this, in a well constructed scene, will be the "main" performer with the others, if any, taking on secondary, background, roles. However, not all scenes are "well written" in this sense so the "primary" performers as far as the program is concerned may visually only have a secondary role.

The scenes provided by Totem, such as the Bare Elegance club scenes are well written.

When selecting which clips to use for the primary performer the program first of all considers the cards that are in the Now Playing sidebar's Next area, when it has run out of those it then considers any of your collection which are "enabled". However, when considering a card that card only those clips that match the "allow", "deny" and "category" criteria specified in the scene's .scn file. For example a scene may require standing clips and will therefore not play any table clips (or vice versa) so if a card has no suitable clips it will not be used.

So, for the "primary" performer you can best speciy which cards t use by pre-loading the Now Playing/Next area - which you can do either directly or by using a playlist - and optionally ticking the "repeat" box at the bottom of the Now Playing sidebar.

For the secondary performers in a scene the Now Playing/Next area is ignored and the only control you have, other than modifying the .scn file itself) is to enable/disable cards on your "My Collection" page.

If you have a dual screen set-up then you can configure iStripper to play fullscreen scenes on one screen and the GUI on the other. You can then ***** a card from My Collection to the Now Playing/Now Playing area while a scene is active. If you do this that card will immedately replace the primary performer in the scene if it has any suitable clips.
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

50 Beiträge
14. March 2023
first - full screen only select "Bare Elegance".
then:
go to the model
play the model
right click - full screen

but if th model has no pole clips she can not do a pole dance in "Bare Elegance" than an other model take over.

in the full screen you can use the "arrow right" and "arrow down" keys for other models (with pole lips)
Marmilday
Joined in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
30. April 2023 (edited)
These instructions do not work for me.

If I select 'Bare Elegance' does this mean I start it, or just left click on the photo?

According to its .scn file it allows 'pole'.

When I try to run Sharon White (Hungary for Love) on 'Bare Elegance' in full screen, the program defaults either to the beach scene - oddly with a pole sticking up out of the sand - or the clouds background also with a pole.

Sharon White in 'Hungary for Love' seems to be coded for a pole dance but I cannot run her dance in Bare Elegance.

I have been trying to use this program for many years but can never get the models I want to perform on the backgrounds of my choice.

Please advise. Thanks.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
30. April 2023 (edited)
If I select 'Bare Elegance' does this mean I start it, or just left click on the photo?

If you go to the Full Screen Scene page you are shown thumbnails of each scene in your collection. Each of these thumbnails have controls that allow you to toggle their enabled/disabled status and to start playing them. Some, those that support randomly selected backgrounds, have a third control which allows you enable or disable those backgrounds. You can alo preview the scene by hovering your mouse over its thumbnail (though for some scenes this can be very inaccuarte)

If you switch to full screen mode using the pop up menu that appears when you right click on an active animation then then it will select one of the scenes at random from those that are currently enabled. I you want to play a specific scene this way then you must disable all the others.

Perhaps a better way to use a particular card in a particular scene is to first pre-load the Next area of the Now Playing sidebar with the card, or cards, that you want to use, You can load the same card many times if you wish, and you can enable the Repeat mode by ticking the Repeat box at the bottom of the side bar so that the same card, or cards, will continue to be used over and over again. If you do this then the pre-loaded cards will be used for the primary clip in the scene (the primary clip being the first that is declared in a Clip node in the scene file) while any secondary clips will be selected at random from any cards in your collection that are currently enabled.

If you have a dual screen system then you can run the scenes on one screen and the iStripper GUI on the other. In this case you can ***** cards to the Now Playing/Next area or to the Now Playing/Now Playing area while the scene is running. If you ***** one to the Now Playing/Now Playing area then it will cause the scene to immediately switch to using that card as its primary clip. You might try pre-loading individual clips but I have never tried this for scene mode, only for desktop mode.

Also, check your Full Screen Scene settings on the main settings page after enabling Advanced Settings - there are separate settings for the Desktop mode and the Full Screen scene mode - as it is possible that you have set the allowed levels of eroticism to something that would exclude all of the pole clips from Sharon White's (Hungary for Love) card.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3776 Beiträge
30. April 2023
How to Play Specific Cards, or Specific Clips in a Full Screen Scene with the Main Actor as the 1st Actor of the Scene.

As mentioned above, Scenes with Multiple Actors, the 1st Actor of the Scene is the One we can Control.

If you want to be able to Replay the same cards and clips again
you will create and save a playlist using the playlist tab.

It you only want this as a one time thing
then we create a list in the Now Playing tab.

Clips and Cards are played in order from Bottom of the List to Top of the List, Unless you have a checkmark in Random.
The List in played Once, then it is gone. Unless you have a checkmark in Repeat.

a Card on the List, Must have an Allowed Clip type. If it does not have an Allowed Clip type, it is not played.
a Clip on the List, Must be an Allowed Clip type, If it is not an Allowed Clip type, it is not played.
How to Play a Specific Scene.
click on the TV icon to go to the Scenes Tab
hover the mouse over the scene you want to play, and left click the start icon on the scene.
or
mouse click in between two scenes
type ctrl-A to select all scenes
then at the top menu, click the check mark, to remove or add check marks to ALL of the scenes.
you may have to click the check mark twice, the 1st Click will Add checks to ALL scenes, the 2nd Click will Remove the check marks.

Now scroll to find the scene or scene(s) you want to use.
put a check in each scene
then at the top menu, click the Multi-Play icon to enable playing All of the Checked scenes.

How to play the same Scene and rotate through the playlist, using Only the Mouse.
When a Scene is playing, clicking the RIGHT mouse button, advances to the NEXT Scene in the Scene play list, and selects a New Actor to be used.
However, if there is only ONE scene selected, or you clicked play on a Single Scene,
the RIGHT mouse click has no NEXT Scene to play, and does Nothing.

I open the Scene Folder, and make a Copy of the Scene file I want to play using the Mouse.
This ads a Duplicate Scene.

Now back on the Scene Tab
I put check marks in Both of the Duplicate Scenes
This way, when I RIGHT click the mouse, there is a NEXT scene in the Scene list,
and I can advance to the next Actor on the Playlist, simply by RIGHT clicking the Mouse.
Since it is a Duplicate Scene, the Scene doesn't change, ( it starts over from the Beginning ) only the Actor changes.

Now I can control the Scenes and Actor sing the RIGHT click of the Mouse.
Grab the Mouse, sit back and relax without needing to access the keyboard.

RIGHT click to advance to the Next Actor.
Marmilday
Joined in Sep 2011

16 Beiträge
30. April 2023 (edited)
Aw guys! Thanks. Sharon White is doing her stuff at 'Bare Elegance' at last. She was worth waiting for.
Finding my way around the program much better now.

So many cute darlings - they are all the same, but each one is unique!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen